I thought the objectification of ladies was a thing of the past on the GPGKatie loses the first set 6-1. Was very nearly bageled
In more positive news she is looking rather lovely in a very nice cropped topped pink number and short skirt![]()
I'm sure that she is particularly proud of the gpg thread! ?Raducanu has a thread on the GPG and a US Open winners shield on her wall….
Leylah Fernandez has neither
Don’t worry the army of GPG tennis coaches and managers not to mention specialist doctors will be along shortly to get her career back on trackNow 4-0 down in 2nd set. Oh dear!
Bonzi on fire - 21-1 in match win/loss record the last 4 weeks.
?I think we should put this on a tennis thread and not just one player's thread
Anne Keothavong's team will move on to a semi-final tie against Slovakia, who beat 2022 runners-up Australia, on Tuesday (11:00 GMT).
It’s been available live on the BBC website so far.?
Is this on the telly??
Just remember you are suspended for two years for coaching and seeking to influence career decisions of our young stars ???It’s been available live on the BBC website so far.
Nice to find a tennis related thread I’m allowed to comment on.
I’m perfectly happy to accept that I have a massive crush on Katie Boulter.Just remember you are suspended for two years for coaching and seeking to influence career decisions of our young stars ???
I’m perfectly happy to accept that I have a massive crush on Katie Boulter.
It’s nothing to be embarrassed by.
Tuesday 11:00 I thinkIt’s been available live on the BBC website so far.
Nice to find a tennis related thread I’m allowed to comment on.
Don’t know but yesterday‘s matches were on BBC iPlayer. HTH.?
Is this on the telly??
Not really!!! ?Don’t know but yesterday‘s matches were on BBC iPlayer. HTH.
Started well, ER is 2-1 with a breakTuesday 11:00 I think
Live on bbc red button this time as well as iplayer
Boulter wins the first set on the second match.Emma wins in straight sets.
Go GB.
Let's go Katie!!These team events attract a certain type of fan don’t they?
But the Slovak levels the tieBoulter wins the first set on the second match.
Tara Moore was given a ban and I think subsequently cleared 19 months laterSeems a bit bitter
Awaited apparently gave some unopened packages of melatonin to the authorities,who confirmed what she says.Another top player is given different treatment to others
Swiatek banned for just 1 month (8 days of which is being served now when no one plays !!)
![]()
Iga Swiatek: World number two accepts one-month doping suspension
World number two Iga Swiatek accepts a one-month suspension after testing positive for a banned substance.www.bbc.co.uk
Lovely tribute for Rafa from Federer.
View: https://x.com/rogerfederer/status/1858774201102201276?s=46&t=SQP7mje7Pimu8X-ugPnQnQ
Are you to tennis what @wibs is to golf betting.Apart from Boulter it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if the other 5 lost in Round 2 if you look at their opposition
Draper v Kokkinakis (In the Kyrgios slot at night on 3rd court with the Aussie support)
Fearnley v Cazaux
Burrage v Gauff
Dart v Vekic
Raducanu v Anisimova
Boulter v V Kudermetova
Usually is like that isn’t it .Apart from Boulter it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if the other 5 lost in Round 2 if you look at their opposition
Draper v Kokkinakis (In the Kyrgios slot at night on 3rd court with the Aussie support)
Fearnley v Cazaux
Burrage v Gauff
Dart v Vekic
Raducanu v Anisimova
Boulter v V Kudermetova
Usually is like that isn’t it .
People get excited then the GpG tennis coaches bring them back down to earth !
You could well be right, although Draper and Raducanu have a chance of going further and Kudermetova is not a gimme for Boulter either, although she'll be favourite.Apart from Boulter it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if the other 5 lost in Round 2