The 2011 New Manager Thread

Do you Support Uwe Rosler as Manager

  • Jawohl!!!

    Votes: 293 95.4%
  • Nein Danke

    Votes: 14 4.6%

  • Total voters
    307
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 2011 New Manager Thread

Monday now I think......unless he's off to Rochdale?
 

The 2011 New Manager Thread

Does the club earn money from every hit on the website?
If so, I reckon they've paid the new gaffer's wages for a season already.
 

The 2011 New Manager Thread

I think people have missed the point with the new poll. It doesn't ask who wants him as our manager but who supports him. Just what are the 13 people who have clicked 'NO' going to do over the next season? He should have 100% support.
 

The 2011 New Manager Thread

Those Top Posters Again ! :wave:

scruff puppy pup 158
absenteebee 136
sonofabee 130
Les Beeavinu 119
Sweepy 118
Salford Bee 112
NorthamptonBee 111
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom