The Bitters thugs

B

Barra Boy

Guest

The Bitters thugs

Not that I need to tell you but I see you are playing the Bitters in a couple of weeks.

Well watch out for their Shepherds Bush scum fans.
They caused a lot of trouble at Fulham.They kicked it off in the Enclosure and in Fulhams stronghold H BLOCK which led to approx 50 Fulham getting bans and court cases(Bitters got battered).
They WILL have tickets for your ends and if they don't they will probably attack your pubs(Bricklayers prob).
So watch your backs as they are big boys in a group but cowards on their own.

I hope you beat them and send them further to Div 3 and also I hope it is trouble free but I doubt it.

P.S.Chapman behave yourself!!!
 

The Bitters thugs

barra boy,why dont you come and join us on the 24th-cant say on here where we will all be drinking but if you want the meet send a pm with your tel no.
 

The Bitters thugs

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Barra Boy:
Not that I need to tell you but I see you are playing the Bitters in a couple of weeks.

Well watch out for their Shepherds Bush scum fans.
They caused a lot of trouble at Fulham.They kicked it off in the Enclosure and in Fulhams stronghold H BLOCK which led to approx 50 Fulham getting bans and court cases(Bitters got battered).
They WILL have tickets for your ends and if they don't they will probably attack your pubs(Bricklayers prob).
So watch your backs as they are big boys in a group but cowards on their own.

I hope you beat them and send them further to Div 3 and also I hope it is trouble free but I doubt it.

P.S.Chapman behave yourself!!!
</font>

Cheers Barry, I'll have my crash helmet on then!
 

The Bitters thugs

Thanx for the invite Bermondsey but I am retired from all that.Can't afford to get banned from FFC after 30 years of crap to waste life in the prem.

Be careful though as they are dirty bastards but if you do what Fulham did and stand together you won't have a problem.

To all Bees fans I hope their isn't trouble for you.

One thing though-Since being in the the Prem their has been little trouble(only a small bit against Chelsea).
The nationwide is deffo worse.
 

The Bitters thugs

Suppose you've forgotten about the time when a brave contingent of Fulham fans started beating grandads and children up when we played you in an Autoglass match?
 

The Bitters thugs

Nope haven't forgotten.

But I didn't say that we didn't have our thugs(we have plenty unfortunately).

I was just saying that The BITTERS who haven't played you for years will want to try to prove a point as they did with us and just be cautious.
 

The Bitters thugs

Barra is right about them. Remember Portsmouth creating havoc at Rangers' Stadium about two years ago? According to a Rangers supporting friend of Rudolph it was revenge for QPR ging to Portsmouth and smashing up a pub, something that not many get away with by all counts.
 

The Bitters thugs

said fulham were ever so brave at the friendly 2 years ago as well, 30 sitting in the new rd corner, next to the ealing rd giving grief to one old man and a couple of teenagers - just as well some likeminded bees went round to sort the bullies out - bullies left with tails between their legs and couple of bruises for their brave efforts!!

as for rangers, thanks for the warning but everyone ITK is expecting something to happen and we're a bit more clued up than our lovely prawn sandwich eating chums from SW6 - adopting the 'head of the buffalo' attack formation will prove decisive.

probably.......?!!!!!!
 

The Bitters thugs

Mr Braemer

You mentioning "In The Know" (ITK) sums it up !

Just a kid that I wouldn't take seriously.

Grow up
 

The Bitters thugs

Sorry mate

Didn't see the last bit of your message just the silly dig about Prawn sarnies.

Don't think that FFC weren't clued up.
About 150 met up all day/night and Rangers got nowhere.
 

The Bitters thugs

Barra - Go to "Memory Lane" forum and look for VFTB comments - I think he knows his arse from his elbow when it comes to "a bit of fun" - Hope nothing does go off - I've seen some bad sh*t over the years - pointless to my eyes
 

The Bitters thugs

Ha Ha I remember the Hounslow mentals(I'm from Heston).Bunch of piss heads who liked a ruck.Quality name too and must of confused loads-St Bernards anyone?

VOTB-You are too old for ITK and you know it(lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

The Bitters thugs

I heard from a close source that QPR ran Fulham everywhere last season!
And that came from a Fulham fan!
 

The Bitters thugs

seen a few of 'the mentals' back at recent matches(they must have been hibernating for the last 15 years?!!) - must be some sort of big game coming up.........????!!!!!!!

barra boy - i'm old but not as old as you old man!!!
 

The Bitters thugs

VOTB - You're old and you stink of wee!
 

The Bitters thugs

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ricko:
I heard from a close source that QPR ran Fulham everywhere last season!
And that came from a Fulham fan!
</font>

And your point is Ricko....? I've I'm wrong then I will apologise.
 

The Bitters thugs

Rudolph agrees with VOTB in seeing some of the old mentals back at GP lately and stood with a few at Bournemouth. Rudolph has some funny memoirs of these useful friends but also remembers a few games at GP with Barra Boy, a useful friend to have in those days too!
 

The Bitters thugs

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rudolph_Hucker:
Rudolph agrees with VOTB in seeing some of the old mentals back at GP lately and stood with a few at Bournemouth. Rudolph has some funny memoirs of these useful friends but also remembers a few games at GP with Barra Boy, a useful friend to have in those days too!</font>

Dear Rude-Old-Phucker,

Why do you always refer to yourself in the third person.

Yours baffledly,

Staines Bee
wink.gif
 

The Bitters thugs

Ricko you heard wrong--believe me.

Rudolph-Enjoyed those days with Brentford in the Eighties(hired help was me)well anything for a few beers.

Just make sure you beat the tossers.
 

The Bitters thugs

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Barra Boy:
Ricko you heard wrong--believe me.

Rudolph-Enjoyed those days with Brentford in the Eighties(hired help was me)well anything for a few beers.

Just make sure you beat the tossers.
</font>

Perhaps they did perhaps they didn't but I hope they did? Like most Bees fans..
 
Back
Top Bottom