The GAA

Ken_Hom's_Wok

Active member
Joined
25 Nov 2005
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,014

The GAA

Not sure if anyone else on here follows this, but a couple of good games coming up in the All-Ireland football semi-finals.

Tyrone take on Kerry on Sunday while Mayo face Dublin the following weekend. Tyrone not only beat "Josh's" Monaghan en-route to the semis, but are also embroiled in a diving scandal: http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2015/0813/720930-tyrone-to-fight-propossed-mccann-ban/

Looking like a Kerry Dublin final, with Dublin to win.
 

The GAA

I follow the Hurling more, Clare in particular. Tipp v Galway on the weekend was one of the best games I have ever seen.
 

The GAA

I follow the Hurling more, Clare in particular. Tipp v Galway on the weekend was one of the best games I have ever seen.

Kilkenny will win hands down again. Would be nice to see galway win it though.

Any predictions for the football?
 

The GAA

Not sure if anyone else on here follows this, but a couple of good games coming up in the All-Ireland football semi-finals.

Tyrone take on Kerry on Sunday while Mayo face Dublin the following weekend. Tyrone not only beat "Josh's" Monaghan en-route to the semis, but are also embroiled in a diving scandal: http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2015/0813/720930-tyrone-to-fight-propossed-mccann-ban/

Looking like a Kerry Dublin final, with Dublin to win.

It's finally going to be Mayo's year ?
 

The GAA

A kingdom v the Jacks final will bring back memories of tension in my childhood home on All Ierland final day as my mum was from Kerry and my Dad from dublin
 

The GAA

is this stuff easily available online? great sports to watch, but not at the forefront of my mind. Nan's family from Kilkenny originally, so I have a tenuous link that entitles me to be a gloryhunter for once :hat:
 

The GAA

Mum was from Westmeath so I try to get in a game or 3 when over visting rellies. Met Brian Cody briefly at the Westmeath v Limerick game in Mullingar - he seemed to think Kilkenny were in transition after losing 4 good players to retirement so I thought Tip would be favourites for the Final. After Galway's win in a cracking game, I'm back on thinking Kilkenny will beat Galway in the Final.
Oh, and I rather HOPE Mayo will upset Dublin in the big semi final this weekend!
 
Back
Top Bottom