The John Mac interview discussion thread

The John Mac interview discussion thread

John has once again made himself look a total plank.

I actually look forward to the day this ***** no longer feels able to attend Brentford games.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

markbfc said:
What utter bullshit. He did no such thing. I cannot tell you how angry I am at seeing this complete pack of lies. I closed the gates myself and everything he mentioned in the above quote was due to prompting from me, and he agreed with 100% as he was wondering around in a daze.

:

lol lol lol

I'm sure I read that somewhere aswell!

With no disrespect to Banana and Ed, what a complete waste of time that was then..?
I was ALSO lead to believe that members of BU wanted certain people out too... Very naughty....made me postpone my exclusive interview in TITS...
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

I thought that was your personal decision? :confused:

Banana and I just asked the questions we'd been supplied with. It wasn't Jeremy Paxman, but then it wasn't Larry Signy either.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Edmundo said:
I thought that was your personal decision? :confused:

Banana and I just asked the questions we'd been supplied with. It wasn't Jeremy Paxman, but then it wasn't Larry Signy either.

It was although following a 'chat' with a respected person over BU and the content of the conversation, we decided in the 'Best interests of BFC' we'd wait until the Back the Bees campaign was over..

As for the interview, not a criticism at all ED..You asked the questions superbly...it was the Yes No answers he gave that dissapointed me..after all, he must have known what was coming when he agreed to be interviewed..
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

I thought John provided an excellent demonstration in how, apart from the £28k, not to answer any questions in a variety of ways during an interview; virtually no information and very short answers. It was fun but a complete waste of time. He'd make an excellent politician!
 
Last edited:

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Thanks to the interviewers / Nigel Brooks for replies to my questions.

I always can't hope feeling if I'm confused there must be thousands who haven't a clue what is going on.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Bigbee said:
Sorry a little too subtle .....from the interview
"If Brian Burgess also held the view that I need to stand down in order to raise the funds it needs then he would have told me so and he hasn't. "

Ok so, Brian so you think its ok for wealthy fans to hold back on funds just to keep your mate employed ?



This, as ex-MP Alan Clark once said, is a classic case of 'being economic with the actualite.'

It's only half time in this matter. Be patient and await developments.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Downbeat Bee said:
Thanks to the interviewers / Nigel Brooks for replies to my questions.

I always can't hope feeling if I'm confused there must be thousands who haven't a clue what is going on.


Ever felt like a mushroom?

At least the vagueness of the responses by JM lead me to believe that I, along with many were/are right (and that honestly gives me no pleasure given he is holding down a potentially pivotal role in our club) that he is simply totally and utterly out of his depth.

The question now, since you allude to the point, is how do we give this wider prominence among the mushrooms?
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

The tone of the interview was set when the first question was answered with a one word negative. After that it was downhill at break neck speed. I'm so glad I missed this live once in a life time event. I'm surprised Sky didn't snap it up as a pay-per-view.

Compare the depressing and demotivating answers given by JM to the positive, honest and openness of a Martin Allen interview. Worlds apart... worlds apart.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Greenholme Bee said:
It was although following a 'chat' with a respected person over BU and the content of the conversation, we decided in the 'Best interests of BFC' we'd wait until the Back the Bees campaign was over..

Lesson now learnt Greenholme ? :shrug:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Greenholme Bee said:
It was although following a 'chat' with a respected person over BU and the content of the conversation, we decided in the 'Best interests of BFC' we'd wait until the Back the Bees campaign was over..

As for the interview, not a criticism at all ED..You asked the questions superbly...it was the Yes No answers he gave that dissapointed me..after all, he must have known what was coming when he agreed to be interviewed..



I'm sure you indicated you hadnt spoken to anyone at either BFC or BU before you decided to pull the interview :scratch:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Bee H said:
Lesson now learnt Greenholme ? :shrug:

Can I have Finch back please........he does this stuff so much better Bee H...... rofl
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Greenholme Bee said:
It was although following a 'chat' with a respected person over BU and the content of the conversation, we decided in the 'Best interests of BFC' we'd wait until the Back the Bees campaign was over..

The best interests of the "backthebees" campaign would have been served by publishing the interview which would have then enabled us to run a meat hook through the buns of three of the "subjects" and hang them on a pulley for a couple of days before reducing them to dog meat. That would have sent out the message that Bees United is no longer gonna be the cozy little "old boys" club....(do they have a secret handshake by the way)....and that things really are gonna change.

But then I told you all of that at the Tranmere game and you didn't listen to a word that I said........ :wave:

Why cannot we read the "pulled" interview on the GPG. After all no one at Griffin Park reads the GPG so they probably won't even hear about it.

Oh alright........just a thought....... :D
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Brickie Chap said:
I'm sure you indicated you hadnt spoken to anyone at either BFC or BU before you decided to pull the interview :scratch:

No, I think what I said was that nobody at BU or BFC knew anything about the article.
It was after a conversation with a BU Member that myself and Ricko thought it over and decided to 'hold' it over..

I was led to believe that some major things would change if we reached that £1m mark by the end of September and so good they were that I didn't want our piddly article to stand in the way of reaching the ultimate goal of £1m..

Not that it probably would have..


I come to Brentford to watch my team home and away and follow the boys on the pitch, the Club is my life.. I know how easy it is to have witch hunts set on people and I would never want to be accused of damaging Brentford Football Club over anything.
I know how these muppets work and could just see it now...article comes out.. BU miss the £1m deadline.. who can the Club blame? The muppets in the Board room? no a couple of fans for damaging their plans...?

When you read the article and then look at John Macs version of the Southampton fiasco, you may understand what I mean about 'stretching the truth' and that thing they are best at...'passing the buck..'

Ofcourse, it will be up to you to decide who is telling the truth...I know who I believe..
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Greenholme Bee said:
No, I think what I said was that nobody at BU or BFC knew anything about the article.
It was after a conversation with a BU Member that myself and Ricko thought it over and decided to 'hold' it over..

I was led to believe that some major things would change if we reached that £1m mark by the end of September and so good they were that I didn't want our piddly article to stand in the way of reaching the ultimate goal of £1m..

Not that it probably would have..


I come to Brentford to watch my team home and away and follow the boys on the pitch, the Club is my life.. I know how easy it is to have witch hunts set on people and I would never want to be accused of damaging Brentford Football Club over anything.
I know how these muppets work and could just see it now...article comes out.. BU miss the £1m deadline.. who can the Club blame? The muppets in the Board room? no a couple of fans for damaging their plans...?

When you read the article and then look at John Macs version of the Southampton fiasco, you may understand what I mean about 'stretching the truth' and that thing they are best at...'passing the buck..'

Ofcourse, it will be up to you to decide who is telling the truth...I know who I believe..

Greenholme, I expect that if the exercising of the option by BU all goes the shape of a pear later this month, the Cheerleading Squad will be back on here blaming us for washing our dirty linen in public, etc etc. and therefore scuppering the deal. Can it possibly be true that the loan officers at Barclays/AIB would only be deterred from offering the right kind of arrangements to BU because of postings on here or an interview in a fanzine? Surely they are looking at business plans, budgets, forecasts, marketing plans and Boardroom capability and stability (oh dear....I think I've just found the weak spot...). Much as I enjoy larking about on here, I don't kid myself that the GPG represents Bees fans as a whole. Just the best looking and most intelligent ones.

I haven't any experience of negotiating large loans with banks so perhaps I am talking utter tripe. Wouldn't be the first time.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

markbfc said:
I'll show you on Saturday if you wish, pm me and we'll meet up... :sorted:
Still waiting ...... lol
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

beesbeesbarmyarmy said:
Couldn't you scan it in?

Let me consult my Thorne in the Side Copyright lawyers... :D
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

beesbeesbarmyarmy said:
Is the proof an article or publication of somekind then?

rofl rofl

You and Greenholme are talking about two different issues as I read it. I think that you are waiting for Mark's "proof" and Greeenholme thinks that you are on about the "pulled" article from TITS.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

abee said:
rofl rofl

You and Greenholme are talking about two different issues as I read it. I think that you are waiting for Mark's "proof" and Greeenholme thinks that you are on about the "pulled" article from TITS.
I have both, does this make it okay? lol
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

markbfc said:
I have both, does this make it okay? lol

Dunno about okay but it makes it er........."interesting" (copyright John Mac and GPG 2005)

:wave:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Banana said:
Any news on this?

No, I'm stilll waiting, just like we're waiting for Doug White to pony up some cash. I'm sure Eddie's army will get in touch with me "when the time is right"! lol :fishing:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

markbfc said:
No, I'm stilll waiting, just like we're waiting for Doug White to pony up some cash. I'm sure Eddie's army will get in touch with me "when the time is right"! lol :fishing:
That's shocking.

So this knob comes signs-up to the GPG under the name "eddies army"; challenges your version of events; and when you offer to show him (or her of course - or maybe even "it") evidence they go all quiet. I was asking because "eddies army" was hanging around most of today on the BU Emergency Meeting thread. All very "interesting" if you ask me.
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

:banana: Are you going to do another interview with the waste of space ? :shrug:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Bee H said:
:banana: Are you going to do another interview with the waste of space ? :shrug:

Edmundo's not that bad. :D
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Please Email me. Whats the problem with John Mac and Doug White???:confused:
 

The John Mac interview discussion thread

Brazilian Bee

Gee Bee said:
Edmundo's not that bad. :D

The thing I love about the GPG is that, no matter how outrageous your comment, it will be posted:D :D :D :rolleyes: rofl :jester:
 
Back
Top Bottom