Thomas Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Frank

Thomas in the crowd today watching Millwall v Hull according to the sky pundit.
 

Thomas Frank

I dunno about Manager of the Year, but current form (W5 L1), is 2nd equal with Chelski. Another result or 2 and he’s got a shout for MOTM…
Manager of the year will go to either Guardiola or Klopp but wouldn’t it be refreshing if it went to a Manager who kept his club in the Premiership on the smallest budget, someone like Thomas Frank.?
 

Thomas Frank

Maybe hes promoting a new range of hair products to all the skin heads just incase things go pear shaped here
 

Thomas Frank

Why would he be doing that?
He's either secretly a Hull or Millwall fan, watching someone (we may or may not have been linked with in the past) or keeping tabs on Marcus Forss. Take your pick.
 

Thomas Frank

He's either secretly a Hull or Millwall fan, watching someone (we may or may not have been linked with in the past) or keeping tabs on Marcus Forss. Take your pick.
Any candidates for the middle option ?
 

Thomas Frank

Who might he bee Keane on?
 

Thomas Frank

That result to me was the BIG TURN AROUND , as they say the “rest is history “Like a few others thought at halftime Thomas may be on doggy ground but did’t shout out
Indeed, having to come from behind was a familiar position for Thomas during that spell :sneakoff:
 

Thomas Frank

Thomas in the crowd today watching Millwall v Hull according to the sky pundit.
No sign of him at home when I walked the dog earlier. :hat:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220418_173627__01.jpg
    IMG_20220418_173627__01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20220418_173627__01.jpg
    IMG_20220418_173627__01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 164

Thomas Frank

I’m concerned that in his latest interview TF doesn’t mention that we aren’t out of the woods yet. All very well saying players are not in the “holiday mood”. I’d be more than concerned if they were.
 

Thomas Frank

I’m concerned that in his latest interview TF doesn’t mention that we aren’t out of the woods yet. All very well saying players are not in the “holiday mood”. I’d be more than concerned if they were.
He's already on the beach! :cry:
 

Thomas Frank

I’m concerned that in his latest interview TF doesn’t mention that we aren’t out of the woods yet. All very well saying players are not in the “holiday mood”. I’d be more than concerned if they were.
Hes part of the victorious and mighty RTB
 

Thomas Frank

Much as I like the new Thomas Frank song (although the first line doesn't quite scan.......) I don't think that "Rico at the back" and "Toney in attack" are the best examples to show that "He knows exactly what we need"......

Something along the lines of "plays a low defensive block against teams that try to pass through us, but is more expansive when the situation allows it" would be more accurate I think......

But I'm not sure how that would fit in......
??
 

Thomas Frank

It was 2 years ago today that we were talking to Thomas Frank via Zoom during the height of the pandemic! Who would have thought that 2 years on he'd be 3rd in the current premier leagues longest serving managers!? Thanks again to the GPG for setting that up, amazing privilege for us fansthumbnail_IMG_1495.jpeg
 

Thomas Frank

I showed my sister a recent match highlights video and her only comment was to ask, “who’s the hair model?” ?
 

Thomas Frank

Another Masterclass from the Coach's Voice YouTube channel featuring Thomas Frank out today.
These are always very interesting, especially for the tactics for specific positions, such as why Toney appears to drift to the right in some games or Jensen dropping to the left back position.
 

Thomas Frank

These interviews are unwatchable/unlistenable! Might it be better to organise them at Waterloo Station, platform 13?
Shambles isn't it.Training ground is on the LHR fightpath and tinpot Brentford can't even afford double glazing for the press room and the groundsman sits outside the front door on his lawn mower :oops::D
 

Thomas Frank

Shambles isn't it.Training ground is on the LHR fightpath and tinpot Brentford can't even afford double glazing for the press room and the groundsman sits outside the front door on his lawn mower :oops::D
I thought it was an episode of “Guess that random and persistent noise”, interspersed with “I wonder what the question was?”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom