Ticket office ?

nanny58

Active member
Joined
6 Jul 2011
Messages
5,063
Reaction score
320

Ticket office ?

I understand that the offices are moving out of Griffin park ,to new offices nearby just wondering if the ticket office will remain on site at Griffin park or move to the new offices cheers in advance
 

Ticket office ?

Rebus out of interest do you know the answer as you seem to know it all
 

Ticket office ?

I understand that the offices are moving out of Griffin park ,to new offices nearby just wondering if the ticket office will remain on site at Griffin park or move to the new offices cheers in advance

Think about it. I very much doubt they're going to move the ticket office away from/out of the stadium where matches are played.
 

Ticket office ?

Seems Rebus has deleted his post tut tut
 

Ticket office ?

Ticket office ?

Seems Rebus has deleted his post tut tut

It was not deleted by me but "the powers that be" on here. The sentiment still stands. You know people that can gain access to the answer. Once you do you can let us all know on here.
 

Ticket office ?

Think about it. I very much doubt they're going to move the ticket office away from/out of the stadium where matches are played.

Be really stupid to do so when that is the only place you can purchase a ticket on match day. Unless they have a cash turnstile like for the Cambridge game.
 

Ticket office ?

It was not deleted by me but "the powers that be" on here. The sentiment still stands. You know people that can gain access to the answer. Once you do you can let us all know on here.
I did ask the ticket office when I purchased my Preston ticket but they where very edgy with there answer, I think code of practise ? So I asked the question on the good old gpg .Had you still worked for bfc I might of asked you (/quote)
 
Back
Top Bottom