Tonight's games

Tonight's games

86:06
Foul by Karl Duguid (Colchester) on Lee Trundle (Swansea).

Get stuck in lads :sorted:
 

Tonight's games

Tony Cottee just said there's a few naughty latetackles flying in at Layer Road. :D
 

Tonight's games

Jimbee said:
Tony Cottee just said there's a few naughty latetackles flying in at Layer Road. :D
Keith Lowe, Swansea's on-loan defender off with 'serious injury'
 

Tonight's games

All over. Phew we are off to LR on the 1st. :sorted:
 

Tonight's games

Colyoo now 6 defeats on the trot 8 games without a win.

:wave:
 

Tonight's games

and oldhams run of wins has ended, i'd say a good night for us!
 

Tonight's games

Col U's only goal in the last 7 games was at Stamford Bridge. lol

:imwith: Before tonight obviously. :blush
 
Last edited:

Tonight's games

Jimbee said:
They only signed him on loan from Wolves on Friday.

I know!! Didn't look good, stretchered off plus a neck brace, hope he's ok but not til Saturday! Leaves Swans struggling at the back and with Lloydy in current form...
 

Tonight's games

I'm highly suspicious. Why are all these results going our way?
 

Tonight's games

Banana said:
I'm highly suspicious. Why are all these results going our way?

..and why can no-one explain why we're £0.5m down on this season. Oh, hold on ... :idea:
 

Tonight's games

Les Beeavinu said:
..and why can no-one explain why we're £0.5m down on this season. Oh, hold on ... :idea:
get your drift,i wonder how much that ref got,on sat:D
 

Tonight's games

Banana said:
I'm highly suspicious. Why are all these results going our way?

I only have a limited number of Goats left to sacrifice - think I'll save them for our 'must win' matches from now on...

:horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:
 

Tonight's games

nicenbeesy said:
I know!! Didn't look good, stretchered off plus a neck brace, hope he's ok but not til Saturday! Leaves Swans struggling at the back and with Lloydy in current form...
LOWE GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR:idea: :( :(
 

Tonight's games

...yet again the results go the way of the Bees........................
 

Tonight's games

alikat said:
You only have to look two posts above yours for this!:rolleyes:


Sorry ,Alley Sweet heart ,are you an arab or live between buildings ? Any way ,Im normally a tiger like you pickings up errors like this ,I must of been busy at work for once .Keep it up :sorted: Purrrrrr
 

Tonight's games

Bigbee said:
Sorry ,Alley Sweet heart ,are you an arab or live between buildings ? Any way ,Im normally a tiger like you pickings up errors like this ,I must of been busy at work for once .Keep it up :sorted: Purrrrrr
:D :D
 

Tonight's games

How about tonight (Weds) - Liverpool 5 Fulham 1?

Fulham a late candidate for relegation?
 

Tonight's games

...a possible West London derby for next season.....................
 
Back
Top Bottom