Billy Hunt
445
train to leeds
Thanx odd. I replied.
What a damp squib it was as well. :grey:
Washing up needs doing now. :moo:
Thanx odd. I replied.
What a damp squib it was as well. :grey:
Washing up needs doing now. :moo:
latest best deal trains as 0f 23.00
08.55 st pancras 11.04 sheffield £13
11.21 sheff 12.02 leeds
18.11 leeds 18.51 sheff £8.80 return
19.27 sheff 21.38 St P £13
£34.80 total

Similar travel as you Slatts - going out on the 9.55 though.
Speaking to a lady at work today who went to Leeds for the Spurs replay. She said they were held in the ground for 50 minutes after the game. Hope we are not held up for any length of time bearing in mind the return journey
Any idea of transport from/to the ground, I understand there may be buses but can't find any details.
Realistically how quick is ER to the station. Walking or bus. If they keep away fans in after the game this could add on an extra 20 minutes. I'm looking at alternative (cheaper) train routes meaning I can't hang around in Leeds to long & Malvern is the arse-end of the world to get to on a Saturday night.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/by-date.aspx?offset=weekendJust seen on the Heathrow Airport website (but not TFL, strangely) the Picc line is only running between Heathrow and Boston Manor this weekend.
Anyone who was on the the 19.05 from Doncaster (and possibly the 18.40 from Leeds) can get a 50% refund on the ticket if you weren't already aware as it was over 30 mins late.![]()
Anyone who was on the the 19.05 from Doncaster (and possibly the 18.40 from Leeds) can get a 50% refund on the ticket if you weren't already aware as it was over 30 mins late.![]()
Anyone who was on the the 19.05 from Doncaster (and possibly the 18.40 from Leeds) can get a 50% refund on the ticket if you weren't already aware as it was over 30 mins late.![]()
The 18.40 train wasn't late it just took about 30 minutes to get moving.:sad:
I might complain about the 17.40 from Leeds.
Full of drunken louts singing football songs
May get a refund or voucherlol
all train journeys home should be like the 18.40 what a trip
ten times we had to move lol