GP200
Voice of the mysterons...
Transfer Window Jan 2010
I think someone must of lent him a pen,thats all I can think of.
.................good call...............at least someone came prepared..............
I think someone must of lent him a pen,thats all I can think of.
Leeds United sign forward Gary McSheffrey on loan from Birmingham City until the end of the season, how the **** did he sign for them???
Saints sign Lee Barnard from Southend - Lambert 19 goals and Barnard 18, that'll be a test for Leon on Tuesday night!!
Saints also signed Jose Fonte for £1.2m from Palace this month; looks like administration didn't harm them too much...
and Jason Puncheon for £300,000, thats £3m spent so far this season
Where are they getting the money?![]()
Where are they getting the money?![]()
I'm expecting a fire sale at Pompey and Palace
I'm expecting a fire sale at Pompey and Palace
Where are they getting the money?![]()
Simon Whaley has just been released, we dont need another midfielder but hes half decent
44 minutes to hold on to Dicko.
What a waste. He could get into nearly every Premierships side.
If we hadnt just got Akinde we would have had him.![]()
What a waste. He could get into nearly every Premiership side.

What a waste. He could get into nearly every Premiership side.
why is Keane wasting his career in the SPL![]()
It's most boys dream in the Republic to play for Celtic so perhaps at his age it was the right move given he would not be in Spurs team. Rafa should never have sold him twelve months ago.
i thought it was his dream to play for his beloved liverpool last year.
:angel:
It seems that every time he signs for a new club it's a club he supported as a boy.
.........................more clubs than Tiger.....................
...........................strange about Benjani's transfer being held up ........... didn't the same thing happen to him a couple of years ago, Portsmouth/ManCity? (or am I thinking of someone else??)..............................
...........................strange about Benjani's transfer being held up ........... didn't the same thing happen to him a couple of years ago, Portsmouth/ManCity? (or am I thinking of someone else??)..............................
That does ring a bell.