University Project

JLH00

Member
Joined
2 Mar 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Location
Leeds

University Project

Hi,

I am a final year student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently working on a project looking at the views of Premier League fans on the competitive state of the league, and weather they would like to see any changes made to combat this.

I apologise for the intrusion, as I am not a Bee myself, but I would like to gain insight from Brentford F.C fans on the matter. If anyone could spare a few minutes to compete my questionnaire, it would be greatly appreciated.

The link is here:


Thank you.
 

University Project

Hi,

I am a final year student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently working on a project looking at the views of Premier League fans on the competitive state of the league, and weather they would like to see any changes made to combat this.

I apologise for the intrusion, as I am not a Bee myself, but I would like to gain insight from Brentford F.C fans on the matter. If anyone could spare a few minutes to compete my questionnaire, it would be greatly appreciated.

The link is here:


Thank you.
Done
 

University Project

Hi,

I am a final year student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently working on a project looking at the views of Premier League fans on the competitive state of the league, and weather they would like to see any changes made to combat this.

I apologise for the intrusion, as I am not a Bee myself, but I would like to gain insight from Brentford F.C fans on the matter. If anyone could spare a few minutes to compete my questionnaire, it would be greatly appreciated.

The link is here:


Thank you.
Whether
 

University Project

Hi,

I am a final year student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently working on a project looking at the views of Premier League fans on the competitive state of the league, and weather they would like to see any changes made to combat this.

I apologise for the intrusion, as I am not a Bee myself, but I would like to gain insight from Brentford F.C fans on the matter. If anyone could spare a few minutes to compete my questionnaire, it would be greatly appreciated.

The link is here:


Thank you.
Done and good luck.
 

University Project

I did it, but I missed an answer on the last page
I was struggling to think of an answer anyway, as I’m very tired and slightly stoned

Good luck @JLH00 ????
 

University Project

Done here too! Who do you support out of interest, not Leeds I hope!?
 

University Project

You fools. He now has your details and can buy as many tickets for the final, relegation spot settling match as he wishes. Survey, my arse.
 
Back
Top Bottom