Updates Anybody

Updates Anybody

COME ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS!!!

I'm off home now (been at work). Thought I'd give a big shout before I left.

Ta ta. :wave:
 

Updates Anybody

Sheff Wed 2 Brizzle 3

4th beckons if the pre-pubescent XI can hang on for a point
 

Updates Anybody

Sheff Wed playes sent off for serious foul play, 2 game ban perhaps :sorted:
 

Updates Anybody

Well done you reds. Come on you reds giv us another goal. :banana: :hat: :jester:
 

Updates Anybody

looking good for a trip back to st marys next year
:D :D :D

Rupert how Lowe can you go?
 

Updates Anybody

75 points - you've got to love it.

We are going up, say we are going up.
We are going up, say we are going up.
We are going up, say we are going up.
We are going up, say we are going up.
 

Updates Anybody

Well done Brentford
 

Updates Anybody

Southampton have just drawn
 

Updates Anybody

What a tremendous season it's been - 4th in the league. :wave: Bring on the Wednesday.
 

Updates Anybody

Who would have thought we would have secured 4th spot with this make up team?

Tabby's goal was very impressive according to Marky Bee.

I look forward to watching it on sky tonight. :)
 

Updates Anybody

Idaho Bee said:
Thanks for bringing us the celebration Marky Bee. Much appreciated.

Agreed :) :wave:
 

Updates Anybody

looks like a good second team!! Gotta be good for the future

Bring on Wednesday can't wait, we are back on form just at the right time :)
 

Updates Anybody

Especially as it will be a 30,000 horde at Wednesday, you are very much correct sir. :wave:


matty farr said:
i would say that 4th is much better, as the 2nd leg is at home!!
 

Updates Anybody

Just like to say how much I have enjoyed this season..however with all the play-off games being on Sky I might not bee on the Updates again this season..so to all you GPG..here is to the future..WE ARE GOING UP....YOU REDS.....All the way with MA... :wave: :wave: :wave:
 
Back
Top Bottom