Username Change

TW3Bee

Can We Play You Every Week
Joined
26 Oct 2005
Messages
78,416
Reaction score
21,858
Location
Hounslow

Username Change

Can anyone tell me who I need to get in touch with to chamge my username, if this is possible?
 

Username Change

Yes, you get in touch with me or Banana. The only condition is that you have to put "Formerly known as Julian Mann" where it now says "We can do it." for a minimum of two months.
 

Username Change

When Ed said "you get in touch with me or Banana" what he actually meant was "you get in touch with [Edmundo]"

Also, this isn't an automatic entitlement - it has to be reviewed by all moderators and there is a quota of 1 per decade.
 

Username Change

Have sent Edmundo a PM.

Thanks for your help.
 

Username Change

This is exciting.
 

Username Change

That change was even more boring than mine :zzzzz:
 

Username Change

Christ. Julian man, that's a real let down.
 

Username Change

:cry: fare thee well Julian Mann :wave:
 

Username Change

Anything is better than Julian Mann.:D
 

Username Change

The party pooper can't even get the original name right :fishing:
 

Username Change

Can I change my name to Julian Mann seeing as it's now available?
 

Username Change

can i be The Ipswich Strangler please?
 

Username Change

Oh no, what have I started now?
 

Username Change

Can I change my name to Bilk
(aka SmiffyBee)

then back again to SmiffyBee
(aka Bilk)
 

Username Change

If you know who Aka Bilk is, without Googling, I'll eat my hat
 

Username Change

I dont but changing it back was jokes
 

Username Change

exactly......homework, then bed boy !
 

Username Change

He also lost two front teeth in a school fight and half a finger in a sledging accident.

He used to come into my shop in Potters Bar.

He wears a goatee.

He plays the clarinet.

He likes football and supports Bristol City, though doesnt have a season ticket.
 

Username Change

Think Stranger on the Shore.

Or Stranger on the Shoa.

If thats that jazz tune with the clarinet, I had to play that in one of my exams :eek: and its on one of my mums jazz albums :eek:
 

Username Change

Can't believe I care enough to ask.... but have you changed your name now?:alcoholic :scratch: :scratch:
 
Back
Top Bottom