ladbroke
Well-known member
Vending machine idea
I mentioned this in the other vending machine thread, and thought that I'd ask the question here as its Bees related and not general chat..
Would it be a good idea to have vending machines at GP?
I think that it would be a good idea. For anyone not wanting hot food, and just wanting bottled drinks and sweets/crisps, they could get them from a machine (might be quicker too). Would cut the queues down for the main outlet which does hot food and drinks.
I know that the club will have to pay rent on the machines, but I still think that with another 'quick' outlet, it might help the queues.
Would it be a good idea to have vending machines at GP?
I think that it would be a good idea. For anyone not wanting hot food, and just wanting bottled drinks and sweets/crisps, they could get them from a machine (might be quicker too). Would cut the queues down for the main outlet which does hot food and drinks.
I know that the club will have to pay rent on the machines, but I still think that with another 'quick' outlet, it might help the queues.
wasn't that a thing of the past where you could walk off with them at GP???