Tickets Watford (H)

Judio1999

Well-known member
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Messages
19,504
Reaction score
6,250

Watford (H)

All My Bees Members - Monday 25 October, 3pm (non-guaranteed ticket, one per person, subject to availability, six per transaction). 200 Tickets will be available from the Stadium Box Office only. Supporters yet to join My Bees Membership need to sign up by 9am on Monday to be able to purchase tickets online.

In the unlikely event that tickets remain for this fixture after two weeks ?, they will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase additional tickets.
 

Watford (H)

Isn't it normally 2pm that tickets go on sale?
 

Watford (H)

Isn't it normally 2pm that tickets go on sale?
Evening kick off so the club’s excluding those doing school pick ups as they won’t be able to come anyway?
 

Watford (H)

Had to go for a walk and do it from my phone as I don't have internet at my new place yet! But was a very smooth process on the phone!

Am trying East block for this one, the very top of the very middle block!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Watford (H)

Got two in West Stand....first time this season getting in there.

My birthday that day as well - three points, please!
 

Watford (H)

I've been double charged, only got one order from today in my order history but my account is showing two charges of £105 in pending transactions. I guess I'll leave it until tomorrow to give them a call as the box office is probably quite busy right now. Do they tend to be responsive on the box office email?
 

Watford (H)

I've been double charged, only got one order from today in my order history but my account is showing two charges of £105 in pending transactions. I guess I'll leave it until tomorrow to give them a call as the box office is probably quite busy right now. Do they tend to be responsive on the box office email?
It may be that one charge will be gone tomorrow, the initial validation… but it’s usually £100.
 

Watford (H)

Including the 200 on site ???

More people must have made the trip up as its half term ??
 

Watford (H)

Plenty of time yet, i got an old Watford scarf in my junk draw do dig out :idea:
 

Watford (H)

I thought it was 15 mins. (Went live at 3pm not 2pm.) Though maybe some were released from people's baskets.
Yeah, an extra load appeared just after 330
 

Watford (H)

I have had a totally sh*t day for various reasons but my luck seems to have just changed. Looks like I bought the very last available ticket! Really was not expecting any to be left this late in the day! :)
 

Watford (H)

Yeah, an extra load appeared just after 330
Do we think these were the allocation given to the queue (which I can guess sold about 10 tickets in half an hour ??)
 

Watford (H)

Do we think these were the allocation given to the queue (which I can guess sold about 10 tickets in half an hour ??)
Not sure. Was in as myself about quarter past and struggled to find any no matter how much I refreshed, loads of "this ticket has now been sold why not have this one in the East Stand" on the few occasions one appeared. Eventually got one I wanted just before half past, but only one.
Logged in as my brother just after to chance getting the other 2 for our group and suddenly loads more available. Got the extra 2 together.

I logged in thinking I might catch a couple "timed out leftovers" like mine was, but this was a really big amount in a very short space of time, especially as I'd spent over 10mins trying..
 

Watford (H)

I got a pair in the corner of the West Stand, in W231 - alt seats offered by the system, but restricted view. One takes what one can get these days, but anyone know how bad 'restricted view' is?
 

Watford (H)

I got a pair in the corner of the West Stand, in W231 - alt seats offered by the system, but restricted view. One takes what one can get these days, but anyone know how bad 'restricted view' is?
If you stand up you should be fine. Sitting down not so.
 

Watford (H)

If you stand up you should be fine. Sitting down not so.
Thanks hobbsy. Happy standing so long as it's the general pattern in there and those behind don't get narked. I assume they will be too.
 

Watford (H)

Thanks hobbsy. Happy standing so long as it's the general pattern in there and those behind don't get narked. I assume they will be too.
They will be standing in W231
 

Watford (H)

I hope someone might help as I can’t find anything on the website…. I have 2 season tickets for me and my young son. Increasingly with evening and later kicks offs there’s a chance he might not be able to go to a couple of games. Does anyone know if I’m able to upgrade his season tickets to an adult one just for a specific game?I’ve got a mate who is a big bees fan but couldn’t afford a season ticket and would want to sit next to me. He’s a member, would pay the going rate and so in theory he could pay the adult price for my son’s seat.

Any advise would be great.
 

Watford (H)

Thanks hobbsy. Happy standing so long as it's the general pattern in there and those behind don't get narked. I assume they will be too.
You'll be fine, I think that's on the corner towards the South Stand.
 

Watford (H)

I hope someone might help as I can’t find anything on the website…. I have 2 season tickets for me and my young son. Increasingly with evening and later kicks offs there’s a chance he might not be able to go to a couple of games. Does anyone know if I’m able to upgrade his season tickets to an adult one just for a specific game?I’ve got a mate who is a big bees fan but couldn’t afford a season ticket and would want to sit next to me. He’s a member, would pay the going rate and so in theory he could pay the adult price for my son’s seat.

Any advise would be great.
Yes, just contact the Ticket Office, no need to give as much detail as you did here
 

Watford (H)

I hope someone might help as I can’t find anything on the website…. I have 2 season tickets for me and my young son. Increasingly with evening and later kicks offs there’s a chance he might not be able to go to a couple of games. Does anyone know if I’m able to upgrade his season tickets to an adult one just for a specific game?I’ve got a mate who is a big bees fan but couldn’t afford a season ticket and would want to sit next to me. He’s a member, would pay the going rate and so in theory he could pay the adult price for my son’s seat.

Any advise would be great.
I regularly upgrade ST seats.
Just pop along to the Box Office and upgrade to an adult.
They will charge the difference and give you a match ticket instead of using the card.
You can do this on the day but best not to, to avoid queues.
 

Watford (H)

Evening all, please could someone confirm that these tickets were originally due to go on sale next Monday? Did it change when the kick off changed?
 

Watford (H)

Evening all, please could someone confirm that these tickets were originally due to go on sale next Monday? Did it change when the kick off changed?
Screenshot_20211004-180220_Chrome.jpg
Correct, they were due to go on sale next Monday.

Disappointing for those that budget buying their tickets into each pay cheque.

No clue when it changed, I think the first I saw of it was on the day they released them.
 

Watford (H)

View attachment 28247
Correct, they were due to go on sale next Monday.

Disappointing for those that budget buying their tickets into each pay cheque.

No clue when it changed, I think the first I saw of it was on the day they released them.

Thanks Aslan - I had diligently put a note in my diary for next Monday so gutted to have missed it!!
 

Watford (H)

Thanks Aslan - I had diligently put a note in my diary for next Monday so gutted to have missed it!!
Follow the twitter pages.
That seems more up to date.
I would be seriously peed off if they brought the sale forward a week and not know about it.
 

Watford (H)

Tickets for our home game against Watford are sold out online, a limited amount of tickets are available for this fixture from the Box Office to My Bees Members.
 

Watford (H)

30 odd tickets on the exchange, mainly south stand
 

Watford (H)

30 odd tickets on the exchange, mainly south stand
Are there any in S103 ?
I’ve just realised I’ve played this wrong.
Have 2 ST’s in S103. One for me and the other one for which ever daughter can make it. Both can make it for Watford game so I used the membership to get a ticket a few weeks ago but only East Stand available.
Should have waited for Exchange to open and get South Stand so we could all be at least in the same Stand or block.
If anyone can get S103 or close by will be happy to buy off them.
 

Watford (H)

Are there any in S103 ?
I’ve just realised I’ve played this wrong.
Have 2 ST’s in S103. One for me and the other one for which ever daughter can make it. Both can make it for Watford game so I used the membership to get a ticket a few weeks ago but only East Stand available.
Should have waited for Exchange to open and get South Stand so we could all be at least in the same Stand or block.
If anyone can get S103 or close by will be happy to buy off them.
They've sold out now. Was a few dugout tickets but can't remember which block I'm afraid.
 

Watford (H)

Put my ST on the Exchange for this as I am away that weekend. Got an email from the club at 2.16 saying it had been sold. Blimey.
 

Watford (H)

Are there any in S103 ?
I’ve just realised I’ve played this wrong.
Have 2 ST’s in S103. One for me and the other one for which ever daughter can make it. Both can make it for Watford game so I used the membership to get a ticket a few weeks ago but only East Stand available.
Should have waited for Exchange to open and get South Stand so we could all be at least in the same Stand or block.
If anyone can get S103 or close by will be happy to buy off them.
Bump
 
Back
Top Bottom