Ticket Exchange Watford (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom the bee

Pessimistic Optimist
Joined
20 Sep 2009
Messages
3,088
Reaction score
457
Location
Kew

Watford (H)

Looking for a ticket! :) Please message if any going
 

Watford (H)

I can't make it. 3 tickets in N127 available at cost to anyone with a significant frequent posting history on here. Pm me. They're in the family section: 1 adult, 2x child. I will upgrade the child tickets if the user is an adult...
 

Watford (H)

Due to the new COVID travel rules I won't be able to make this now. :(

PM if anyone needs a ticket.
 

Watford (H)

Hi there, I have 4 tickets (side by side) in N126 available at cost. My 3 housemates and I (all members) were supposed to go there together but 2 of us unfortunately tested positive... Don't hesitate to get in touch if you are interested
Stay safe
 

Watford (H)

Looking for two Adult tickets for tomorrow night if anyone has any spares. ST holder for years, sadly can’t buy any on the ticket exchange as not a member. PM please if you can help
 

Watford (H)

Looking for two Adult tickets for tomorrow night if anyone has any spares. ST holder for years, sadly can’t buy any on the ticket exchange as not a member. PM please if you can help
Call Box Office and ask them for tickets from the exchange.
 

Watford (H)

Pardon my ignorance.
How many tickets can a member buy on the exchange?
Is it only one?
 

Watford (H)

Thanks Banana, tried that earlier. The club said “computer said no” sadly
Yes. Heard that elsewhere too. I've have asked if there is a solution considering that there are over 100 tickets ready to be (re-)sold.
 

Watford (H)

Evenin' all. I am now unable to go due to a work issue so have one Adult spare in the West Stand. Please PM me if interested. It's West Stand W231 - said 'restricted view' when I bought it but the advice on here was that that's only the case if you're sitting down and no one will be, which has certainly been my past experience in that vicinity.
 

Watford (H)

Evenin' all. I am now unable to go due to a work issue so have one Adult spare in the West Stand. Please PM me if interested. It's West Stand W231 - said 'restricted view' when I bought it but the advice on here was that that's only the case if you're sitting down and no one will be, which has certainly been my past experience in that vicinity.
@RobbieBEE
 

Watford (H)

I’m sadly unable to attend the game tomorrow, so have two adjacent tickets in E213 if anyone is interested ?
PM me for details
 

Watford (H)

When there are so many tickets available on the Exchange (155 currently), you would think the club might make it easier for members to bring along family and Bees friends. Not sure the 1 ticket per member at this stage is working for anyone.
 

Watford (H)

Am i right in thinking season ticket holders can't access the exchance? Only members?
 

Watford (H)

Weird that we can't buy another if there's loads of spares knocking about?
 

Watford (H)

This late in the game, ST holders and members with tickets should be allowed to buy extra tickets.
 

Watford (H)

Just had to put my ST on the exchange.

West Stand, over the corner flag, by North Stand.
 

Watford (H)

Last minute change means I can't make the game tonight...
Selling a ticket
Payment via PayPal only please
I will get back to all responses around 4pm-ish and the ticket will be sent electronically so make sure you have access to a printer

~mdxb
 

Watford (H)

When there are so many tickets available on the Exchange (155 currently), you would think the club might make it easier for members to bring along family and Bees friends. Not sure the 1 ticket per member at this stage is working for anyone.
Agree 100%.

For some games they could perhaps use the caveat of a member with decent booking history as a precaution
 

Watford (H)

Just put my ticket on exchange. North stand N124 row 13 and a nice bunch of peeps nearby. Suffering from the after effects of my booster but at least I’ll be triple protected for the ManUre game…
 

Watford (H)

Looking for two Adult tickets for tomorrow night if anyone has any spares. ST holder for years, sadly can’t buy any on the ticket exchange as not a member. PM please if you can help
Not sure if you are sorted but I've pmed you.
 

Watford (H)

Members and STHers can buy more tickets from the Box Office for tonight's match.
 

Watford (H)

Pair available

West stand block 137 near the front.

Have message a few friends etc but no replies yet.
 

Watford (H)

I've got one spare ticket for tonight's game and am not holding out any hope of selling it this late in the day but rather than leave a seat empty I'd be happy to give it away and let whoever takes it make a suitable donation to a charity of their choice.

PM me if you would like me to email it to you. It's in the East Stand, Block 215, Row 18, Seat 388.

We need to beat these w***ers tonight and empty seats for a Friday night game at home to one of our biggest and oldest rivals is a horrible thought!!

COYB
 

Watford (H)

Nobody’s bought mine on the exchange, they must know about the man-child stander uppers in front of me. Just not worth it
 

Watford (H)

Let me know if anyone wants my unsold single in West Stand, for a modest contribution. Can email pdf etc.
 

Watford (H)

Put mine on the exchange, it didn't sell, but I still got the TAPS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom