Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Can we just agree that anyone who hasn't recieved their tickets in the post yet are screwed, as they'll most likely never arrive now. The OB have also just confirmed that Yeovil on appeal have been given the Green Man. However the good news is that Mark Devlin has tweeted that we have now sold in excess of 30K tickets, and in recoginition of our great support this season the club wil be releasing another 10K tickets priced at just £20. The only caveat being that you have to recite exactly all the verses of 'It's was down in the town of Northampton' to be eligible for said tickets...............
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

There's over a 1000 posts in this thread, and I'm sure its been asked before, but I just don't have time to go through it all, but hs anyone who ordered the tickets online recieved them yet?

If you can't be bothered to look for the answer don't be surprised if nobody can be arsed to give you an answer.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

I popped down to GP at 3.55 pm this afternoon (Monday, that is), there wasn't another fan in sight and I was able to park on Braemar Road, right outside the Ticket Office. Bought 7 tickets (4 Adt and 3 Kids) and thought "Result!".

Went home, checked the tickets to see exactly where we were, then realised that although all in the same Block/Row, they weren't seated together (a set of 5 together, but another pair further along the Row).

Phoned the club and explained, and the helpful-sounding (Aussie?) girl said if I came down now, they would change them - "We're here until 5 pm." I pointed out to her that it was now precisely 4.58 pm...

Anyhow, gotta make another trip tomorrow to get replacements. :banghead:

That'll teach me for previously posting elsewhere how helpful/efficient the Ticket Office Staff are! lol

P.S. Contrary to what I thought I'd read on here previously, they still had £40 tickets available (though being a flash Herbert, I went for the £52's)
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

I popped down to GP at 3.55 pm this afternoon (Monday, that is), there wasn't another fan in sight and I was able to park on Braemar Road, right outside the Ticket Office. Bought 7 tickets (4 Adt and 3 Kids) and thought "Result!".

Went home, checked the tickets to see exactly where we were, then realised that although all in the same Block/Row, they weren't seated together (a set of 5 together, but another pair further along the Row).

Phoned the club and explained, and the helpful-sounding (Aussie?) girl said if I came down now, they would change them - "We're here until 5 pm." I pointed out to her that it was now precisely 4.58 pm...

Anyhow, gotta make another trip tomorrow to get replacements. :banghead:

That'll teach me for previously posting elsewhere how helpful/efficient the Ticket Office Staff are! lol

P.S. Contrary to what I thought I'd read on here previously, they still had £40 tickets available (though being a flash Herbert, I went for the £52's)

The lady at the end counter I bought my tickets off on Saturday said the seat numbers jump and miss a few out so checked each one to make sure we were all together, only took a few seconds to do so. Would have been miffed if I was you and had to make another trip!
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

I've just heard they are taking guillable out of the dictonary...............is this true ?
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

He'll be busy arranging interviews with 37,000 gloryhunters, then giving them do's and don'ts when watching Brentford before handing successful candidates songsheets with approved songs.

Hahaha meow.do's and donts? Werent you the one going on about how people can and cant celebrate a massive win?thought you were taking the moral high ground...i'll be encouraging those gloryhunters to get behind the team for the day and then to keep coming after,while you'll be verbally abusing and booing the kids for over enjoying themselves
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

The reason why people are having to ask the same questions is that people are putting rubbish info on here(like we have sold 37k tickets)

TICKETZONE REMINDER

None were sent until yesterday so start expecting them today in the post
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

FFS thought I got food poisoning on Saturday but as I'm still unwell and now my missus has caught it, seems like it's a bug.

Apologies in advance if I poo myself at Wembley :eek:
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

:sorted: 5 ordered from Ticketzone arrived recorded delivery 9 am today

Prematch nerves starting to kick in now
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

The 'Singing Section' in Blocks 133, 134 & 135 has now SOLD OUT!
C'mon you NOIZY-BOYZ! :bound:
OS Latest (Tues a.m.).....
There are a very small number of tickets available in the 'Singing Section', which is in Blocks 133, 134 and 135, on sale at the Brentford FC Ticket Office.
TicketZone have a very small number of £40 tickets left, which can only be bought on the telephone.
 
Last edited:

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

And ..........OS Latest (Tues a.m.)....
The Brentford FC Ticket Office has some tickets available in the £30 price bracket.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Mine arrived through my letter box this morning

:sorted:
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Hahaha meow.do's and donts? Werent you the one going on about how people can and cant celebrate a massive win?thought you were taking the moral high ground...i'll be encouraging those gloryhunters to get behind the team for the day and then to keep coming after,while you'll be verbally abusing and booing the kids for over enjoying themselves

Why I'm bothering to justify myself to you I don't know but for the record I daresay unless you're over 50 I've done more pitch invasions at Brentford than you and you're unlikely to be louder than me as I'd know of you! My daughter was on the pitch after the game and thoroughly enjoyed it but unlike you recognised as did 95% of fans that enough was enough and cleared the pitch shortly after being asked. Now give it a rest you're boring the life out of me, I wished you well last week but you had to come back with an extra dig.
I'm asking you nicely to let it lie, you enjoy the final and do shout, scream, sing or streak for all I care but stop telling me how I should support the team I've loved and followed for 44 seasons.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

surely this would have been mentioned on the BFC official website, shouldn't it?

Find it strange it's not on the official site, great news about the sales but lets hope this time the eleven on the pitch turn up this time!!! C O Y Redssssssss
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Will there be a pay on the day gate like they did for the JPT ?
I've been asked by a few neutrals who might just turn up
and Mrs. Westwing has also been asked the same by work colleagues.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Will there be a pay on the day gate like they did for the JPT ?
I've been asked by a few neutrals who might just turn up
and Mrs. Westwing has also been asked the same by work colleagues.
The club wont announce that till later or will slow pre sales,but its on our doorstep and they would be mad not to do it.
How many will go on the spur of the moment.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

My tickets arrived in the post this morning. Lucky I was in to sign for them ...
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Find it strange it's not on the official site, great news about the sales but lets hope this time the eleven on the pitch turn up this time!!! C O Y Redssssssss

unfortunately, it was all a big joke re tickets!!! But yeah, hopefully the players wont go missing on this occassion.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Mine just arrived :bound:

Postman wished the Bees the best of luck:sorted:
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

My tickets arrived in the post this morning. Lucky I was in to sign for them ...

Although mine were supposed to be signed for they were just popped through my letterbox with the ordinary mail.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Although mine were supposed to be signed for they were just popped through my letterbox with the ordinary mail.
Mine too - so much for recorded delivery!!
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

you both just recorded it here!
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Annoyingly, my mum is in recepit of tickets now (the ones i bought for my friends on her card), but mine didn't show. :sad: This is a massive mug off from all involved. She doesn't even understand off-side. :grey:
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

We know the normal postman that delivers to us & he wouldn't mess around not at a time like this.

It must be some other postman that doesn't know where we live as we are in a rural area and he doesn't
understand the importance of this.

I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

Is 30 or 40 quid really that bad. My ticket is 6 quid more than for the JPT

Yeah it is, especially when you have kids that want to go too, cheapest day out for 2 adults and 2 kids is £90 for tickets plus program, plus travel, plus extortionate prices of refreshments...
League 2 play off prices are cheaper for some reason, Bradford will sell more tickets than us whatever the price
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

It's all about the late post. I answered the door before the postman even knocked. :bound: :sorted:

I shall apologise to my mum about the earlier off-side comment, that was a cheap dig and i regret it now in hindsight. Naaaaaaaat.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

FFS thought I got food poisoning on Saturday but as I'm still unwell and now my missus has caught it, seems like it's a bug.

Apologies in advance if I poo myself at Wembley :eek:

Last time I went to Wembley they had free toilets everyone could use so no need to poo yourself
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

My tickets arrived this morning but it says Brentford v Swindon on them!!! Does anybody else have this printing error?
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

TICKET R HERE>

POSTMAN RUNNING LATE>

Checked my tickets and they are for wembley but has anyone else checked there tickets because it says Brentford v Swindon on them.
 

Wembley Ticket Update Thread

The tickets say Brentford/Swindon as they did not know who would be in the final when they were printed.
Stop panicking.

The Yeovil ones will say Yeovil/Sheff Utd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom