What do you think?

'Ayes B

Well-known member
Joined
29 Dec 2000
Messages
11,768
Reaction score
9,604
Location
Hayes, MIDDLESEX

What do you think?

If you have seen Brentford women play, what would you say to encourage others to go for the first time?

On Sunday they dispatched Ascot United, who play in the league above 5-0 so they will go into this game with a lot of confidence. We played Maidenhead United in January in a mid-season friendly and earned a well-deserved two all draw.

If you have not seen our women play before you will be in for a treat. Our team is managed by former men’s first team player, Karleigh Osborne, the standard of football is actually very good (our team train three times a week which is probably more than most non-league sides).

Home games are currently played at Bedfont Sports. It’s a nice ground with a capacity of 3,000. All four sides are covered, there is free car parking, a bar and seating on three sides.

The ground is dog friendly, and you can take your drinks from the bar to watch the game.

Last Season, our women were runners up in the League and were Capital Cup finalist. Hopes are high for this season, the squad has been strengthened with some really good signings and we should again be challenging for the double or the treble by adding the League Cup into the mix.

If you have seen our women’s team play… please add to this thread to encourage others to discover the experience

Brentford women take on Women’s National League side Maidenhead United in a friendly at Bedfont Sports tonight.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

What do you think?

I think you should stop posting things that make me think we have signed a player for the mens team
You and others can ignore the whole forum from your "new posts" screen if you wish by clicking here, sir

1689763185913.png
 

What do you think?

You and others can ignore the whole forum from your "new posts" screen if you wish by clicking here, sir

View attachment 40786
thank you. Now ignored.
Personally, it's needs its separate forum altogether. I like most Bees fans I guess are only interested in the Mens game.
A reason I don't watch the ladies play is that I go to see the Mens first team when I can, home and away most weeks. Even midweek, if the first team are not playing and the B team are I will attend that if I can. When not going to see the Bees I like to follow local non-league football and ground-hop especially to places I have not visited.
I probably will not see a response as Women's football is now on Ignore.
 

What do you think?

It is, quite rightly, part of the ambition for this club to be increasingly and highly successful at all levels and that includes the women's team. Women's football is on the rise and our ambitious and forward-looking club realises that developing a successful women's team is an important part of the successful future of our club.
 

What do you think?

I follow the Women’s football too, generally I click on “New Posts” to use this forum so it means posts are mixed together. So I know to look at the details of each thread closely before I click on it
 
Back
Top Bottom