What is this?

What is this?

actually,for a laugh,for old times sake,can you post these, posts By the way my drunken posts are only at night,its more frightening the stuff I used to write during the day in sober land.Not any more though:sorted: Good boy now.Btw get your drift on FB Simon C,whats it like?

Had an e-m today saying BB and Mads were banned....and was I coz Im not on the GPG thesedays. Bless her Mads has been touchy recently:(
 

What is this?

Mads's "bloke" has received an apology now from Banana, which is really very sweet.:) and has now had his ban lifted. Hooray I hear you hundreds of Bigbee fans cheer :rolleyes:
However Mads received an infraction and then a ban til 4th April with the reason "to give enough points" and although "apparantly" has never been banned, does have a copy of the "banning" PM which has since been removed and "changed" in her PM box.She is still unable to access all pages on the GPG..believe this is a "restriction". She is on her laptop now I believe and can view certain pages although she has been told she is not "banned"

She started the FB group at the request of someone else who has recently been infracted.Many people were copied in on this msg via FB - if anyone wants a copy of all that has been said, PM Mads :rolleyes: and she will give you a copy (I agree FB is for saddo's..unfortunately, plebs like us as well as MODS are all saddo's then)

It is a shame that so many people feel they are picked on and intimidated on the GPG. Markbfc said the "GPG is a family" Mads liked that saying and would once have championed this site and wholeheartedly agreed. It certainly used to be, however many many people feel it is not and that is a shame because this site is great tool for all Bees fan to swap views, have some banter and laughs and when EVERYONE is treated fairly, it is a great success.
 

What is this?

Oh dear God. We've been here before, haven't we?

It is narky on here. It's always been narky because it is full of strongly held opinions. You do have to be able to defend your corner at least some of the time (no-one wins every argument) but the rough and tumble is half of the fun of it, isn't it?

My guess is this group will go the same way as BAMB which died a death I think because it was so ****ing boring. I imagine it was like being at a Lib Dem conference or something.

Still don't quite get why Banana was so upset because someone said he was having a period. I've been more abusive about other posters than that and never been infracted. Nearly had a couple of infarctions but infracted - no.
 

What is this?

You're so sensible Nurse Betty. :love2:
 

What is this?

She is still unable to access all pages on the GPG..believe this is a "restriction". She is on her laptop now I believe and can view certain pages although she has been told she is not "banned"
She is not banned and if she can't access all pages on the GPG it is not because of any settings on the GPG - she has access to all the areas that you or any other GPG member have.
 

What is this?

I'll just add my bit if I can about this. I am not aware of all the ins and outs of what's gone on before on here, and it doesn't really bother me really. All I will say is that personally I find Mads a very nice friendly person, and she has been very nice to me while I have been on here.

That doesn't mean that I have fallen out with anybody else, and that's the last thing I want to do on here to be honest. What I would really like is for everybody to get on, and for us all to be one big happy family on here. That's probably never going to happen though is it in reality? I am only on here as a result of being on another site first, and getting to know some very nice Bees fans.:sorted:
 

What is this?

Oh dear God. We've been here before, haven't we?

It is narky on here. It's always been narky because it is full of strongly held opinions. You do have to be able to defend your corner at least some of the time (no-one wins every argument) but the rough and tumble is half of the fun of it, isn't it?

My guess is this group will go the same way as BAMB which died a death I think because it was so ****ing boring. I imagine it was like being at a Lib Dem conference or something.

Still don't quite get why Banana was so upset because someone said he was having a period. I've been more abusive about other posters than that and never been infracted. Nearly had a couple of infarctions but infracted - no.

I agree the GPG is full of strong held opinions. I don't know who said about the "blob" thing, that actual phrase had to be explained! The FB group is not intended to be as big and great as the GPG, that is not its intention at all and this was detailed on the front page when it was created. Its just a group, like any other small group on there for people to join and post msgs and write on the wall etc. I haven't been invited an can't even access the group.
 

What is this?

She is not banned and if she can't access all pages on the GPG it is not because of any settings on the GPG - she has access to all the areas that you or any other GPG member have.

Ed,unlike my sine in - since the "ban" til 4th April which has not just turned into an infraction msg instead, the quick links and Log Out part of the screen is blank. She cannot post replies, she cannot PM, she cannot view posts since her last log on, she cannot view peoples profiles. This is both on our main PC, her laptop and my laptop. She has sent me screen prints if you would like them.

Sorry I suppose this should be on a PM. ;)
 

What is this?

This is madness.:wave:
Why don't you meet up outside the PR tomorrow and have a right old ding dong?:idea: Make it the last man/woman standing wins and then kiss and make up.
 

What is this?

Ed,unlike my sine in - since the "ban" til 4th April which has not just turned into an infraction msg instead, the quick links and Log Out part of the screen is blank. She cannot post replies, she cannot PM, she cannot view posts since her last log on, she cannot view peoples profiles. This is both on our main PC, her laptop and my laptop. She has sent me screen prints if you would like them.

Sorry I suppose this should be on a PM. ;)
That sounds like she isn't logged in.
 

What is this?

I'll just add my bit if I can about this. I am not aware of all the ins and outs of what's gone on before on here, and it doesn't really bother me really. All I will say is that personally I find Mads a very nice friendly person, and she has been very nice to me while I have been on here.

That doesn't mean that I have fallen out with anybody else, and that's the last thing I want to do on here to be honest. What I would really like is for everybody to get on, and for us all to be one big happy family on here. That's probably never going to happen though is it in reality? I am only on here as a result of being on another site first, and getting to know some very nice Bees fans.:sorted:

You want to get those splinters removed :wave:

It's thrill-a-fcking-minute on here isn't it.

:imwith: I haven't been on Facebook for weeks and almost swerved this thread but changed my mind as I wanted to see what the 60 odd posts could be about, wish I hadn't bothere :nono:


MODS get a proper bad rap and I am going to become a militant and delete anything that is vaguley against the CoC. No more using my discretion thankyou all :fishing:
 

What is this?

I'll just add my bit if I can about this. I am not aware of all the ins and outs of what's gone on before on here, and it doesn't really bother me really. All I will say is that personally I find Mads a very nice friendly person, and she has been very nice to me while I have been on here.

That doesn't mean that I have fallen out with anybody else, and that's the last thing I want to do on here to be honest. What I would really like is for everybody to get on, and for us all to be one big happy family on here. That's probably never going to happen though is it in reality? I am only on here as a result of being on another site first, and getting to know some very nice Bees fans.:sorted:

And you're my favourite Mossley fan :love2:
You are right, Mads is lovely and a true Bees fan which is surely what this site is all about?
Leave Mads alone Mr Banana (do I know you?)
 

What is this?

On the way up to Morecombe I will bribe goodminton and Bee Luckee to be on the MODS side. All of a sudden the tide has turned :thumbs:
 

What is this?

On the way up to Morecombe I will bribe goodminton and Bee Luckee to be on the MODS side. All of a sudden the tide has turned :thumbs:

very poor taste nocoat...tide has turned / morecombe indeed :nono:
 

What is this?

That sounds like she isn't logged in.

Ed, Copy screen when trying to do all mentioned in my previous post. Its got the Welcome at top right of home page too. Only been a problem since receiving the 99 points which expire on 4th April. Previous infraction for "blobgate" :rolleyes: has been withdrawn.

Cheers Ed:wave: been most helpful.

(lol I find it a laugh a minute on here too, especially that someone would be bothered to even start this thread and it have so many posts on it rofl)

Mads Bee, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
 

What is this?

On the way up to Morecombe I will bribe goodminton and Bee Luckee to be on the MODS side. All of a sudden the tide has turned :thumbs:

if you ask them to do that they are more likely to wrap you up in cling film and let tidy and slobba Tea bag you in your room all night...:wave:
 

What is this?

:idea: :love2:
 

What is this?

if you ask them to do that they are more likely to wrap you up in cling film and let tidy and slobba Tea bag you in your room all night...:wave:

That's gonna happen anyway isn't it? :D
 

What is this?

yeah but well over 40 but I still think we can take 'em Mads :wave:

Count me out luv, am too much of a softie - wouldn't/couldn't hurt a fly...now there are other ladies who may join in ..... :sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom