Will we go up?

Will we get promotion this season


  • Total voters
    320
  • Poll closed .

Will we go up?

I really cannot see any other result than us winning the league. Obviously, Rochdale are the big threat as they have a decent defence and can score freely, but Wycombe, as I've been banging on about for weeks, are bottling it, Bradford have hit a rough patch, Shrewsbury cannot win away and I think Bury look the only other dangers along with Rochdale. Those below 6th are too inconsistent to make a late charge.

We have the best keeper, the best back four, a fully functioning midfield who know their roles, with a winger right at the top of his game and two quality finishers up front. Injuries is the only thing that'll stop us. Fingers crossed there are no serious injuries between no and the end of the season.
 

Will we go up?

We are now 1/7 to go up

5/4 to win title

Charlie is 9/4 top goalscorer
 

Will we go up?

I believe in the lads, us and Wycombe are certs for auto promotion for me
 

Will we go up?

I believe in the lads, us and Wycombe are certs for auto promotion for me
Not so sure about Wycombe ? Think they could be on the slide ? More like Rochdale and Bury with us
 

Will we go up?

I have supported the Bees since 1956 and I have seen many "ups" and "downs" but I can't bring myself to vote for us getting the promotion .... it's like tempting fate .... so I will resist voting until it's almost a certainty ... and that is not yet!
Once bitten - twicw shy (or something like that!!)
 

Will we go up?

Not so sure about Wycombe ? Think they could be on the slide ? More like Rochdale and Bury with us

........................thats what I have been thinking.............................
 

Will we go up?

Not so sure about Wycombe ? Think they could be on the slide ? More like Rochdale and Bury with us

Just had a look at their fixtures and you could well be right, some tricky ones coming up including a tasty one at a certain Griffin Park, big one for us too that
 

Will we go up?

The footballing Gods are aware we are in credit and have decided to let us have some fun :yes: :yes:

So here we come Leeds, Southampton, Charlton, Watford (?) etc etc ....err hopefully:cool:

Bring back the old days
Also Charlton would be good
Leeds :eek:
 

Will we go up?

Some tasty fixtures there for sure!
 

Will we go up?

As i've said before , i couldn't give a monkey's wheather we finish 1st 2nd OR 3rd !
Just as long as we go STRAIGHT UP !!!!!
 

Will we go up?

As messers WEB, Farnhame Bee, Matt Davis, Chappers, Deathstroke et al will tell you Charlton do the most amazing half time spread :)

Hope they don't downgrade it due to dropping a division :grey:


We are now 1/8 to go up

11/10 as Champions

Updates tomorrow. Should we get three points tonight we'd probably go 1/12
 

Will we go up?

has no-one told the players that if they aren't careful and don't start throwing it away soon that we might not only get promoted we might win the league?!?! that is not the Brentford way!

what will we have to complain about??

ah well, at least in League One we will be able to complain.....:-)
 

Will we go up?

I wonder what position we were in the league in past seasons when we've narrowly missed out on promotion. I am not counting any chicken and were likely to drop points in the next 3 home games.
 

Will we go up?

Interesting rider.

'This article is the subject of a legal complaint'

I'm not surprised if it relates to the bit about Grade leaving the BBC.

Did Greg give up any prospect of a knighthood too - leaving the BBC like he did :)
 

Will we go up?

has no-one told the players that if they aren't careful and don't start throwing it away soon that we might not only get promoted we might win the league?!?! that is not the Brentford way!

When was the last time we went up without winning the league ;)

I reckon most of our promotions have been championships ;)
 

Will we go up?

When was the last time we went up without winning the league ;)

I reckon most of our promotions have been championships ;)

1994/95.......


Oh yeah I remember any other freaking year :cry:
 

Will we go up?

I've been given a sign we're going up... the last day of the season is my birthday!! Huzzah! Seriously though, it better be bloody put to bed by then...
 

Will we go up?

.........................another three points.........................
 

Will we go up?

it would be rude not to from this position :wave:
 

Will we go up?

I have just read a post from a Wycombe fan on the BBC board & he maintains that they will still 'take' this league - so hey, why shouldn't I delude myself and believe that we maybe just might posssibly go up (perhaps even through the play offs) - oh sod it I do think we'll go up! MAYBE!
 

Will we go up?

Now on 69 points.
A win against Wycombe puts on 72 points, which has been enough to secure a play off spot in the last 4 seasons.
It is probably safe to say that one more win, and we are playoffs at worst. Which is nice.
 

Will we go up?

I reckon we'll be 1/14 to be promoted and 4/7 to win the title after tonight
 

Will we go up?

Now on 69 points.
A win against Wycombe puts on 72 points, which has been enough to secure a play off spot in the last 4 seasons.
It is probably safe to say that one more win, and we are playoffs at worst. Which is nice.

Wrong :wave:
 

Will we go up?

We're 10/11. Probably good value.

No odds on promotion this morning...
 

Will we go up?

I got 26/1 at Betfair at the start of the season :D (that is to be Champions).
 

Will we go up?

Never have I been so confident in a Brentford team that we will end up as champions. :sorted:

Including the 2 loan signings at the weekend we have an extremely stong side.

Who could boast a forward line like ours now?
Sam Williams looks good, Charlie Macdonald absolutely superb, Spencer looks like he's going to be a beast that no one wants to mark and Billy Clarke if his performances with Darlington are anything to go by then he will surely bang the goals in.

I'm sure our midfield can supply the ammo for the above players too!!!

We have imho the best back 5 in the league, Bennett and Phillips are immense grouped with Dickson and Halls and Ben Hamer behind them!!! and now Darren Powell to that equation!!!

Heres to being champions soon!!! :bound:
 

Will we go up?

We'll clinch promotion with a win away over Darlo.
Similar to how we did it in 78. Beat Darlo (at home) in the penultimate game to secure going up.
Sorted.

I've edited out all the other stuff I got wrong.;)
 

Will we go up?

............................probably........................
 
Back
Top Bottom