Wimbledon 2004

nocoat

Up the bees
Joined
19 Jan 2001
Messages
60,181
Reaction score
23,316
Location
Isleworth

Wimbledon 2004

Hello :wave: Hello :wave: I have started :wave:


Everyone seems to have their bothered faces on for this :(

That will learn them for putting it at the same time as the Euro's :nono:

Well I like it, especially the (legal) bird in the sun with the minute `hipsters` :love2:

Anyhoo, good luck to Tim (who is really really sh*t isn't he :rolleyes: ) so what if he doesnt win... least its possible, couldn't say that for years before him :)

Hey keep all that elitist stuff off this thread aswell please :sad: You can play for free at Mormeeds if you get up early enough :wave:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Been watching this afternoon, when it's not raining :rolleyes:

Federer and Hewitt both looked very impressive, anyone who beats Federer will win it IMHO.

Henman has a chance and I fancy he might take out Roddick if they meet in a semi, but I can't see him winning it.

A win for Navratalova too, at the age of 47 :eek:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Timmy is playing his first match against someone who has never played on grass before and, suprise, surprise, is a break down in the first set. :rolleyes:
 

Wimbledon 2004

West Ealing Bee said:
A win for Navratalova too, at the age of 47 :eek:

A bloke would always do well in Womens Tennis ! ;)

Umpire = "New Balls please"

Martin Navratalova = "nah, you're alright, the pair of balls I've got in my knickers have served me well over the last 30 odd years !"
 

Wimbledon 2004

i got a exclusiuve henman this match thread set up,gon there i emplore yeee!!!

no need to worry bout england and henman winning the tournemnets, but if henman loses in the first round he will be pushed into third place in sports personality of the year, but if he wins wimbledon he will overtake button for 2nd place behind the super teeeeeeeeeen
 

Wimbledon 2004

ineedtherapbee said:
i got a exclusiuve henman this match thread set up,gon there i emplore yeee!!!

Be careful or nocoat will call you a Thread Tool. :nono: Especially as your ripping off one of his own threads.
 

Wimbledon 2004

I wasn't gonna bother in this instance, you can't edumacate bacon :nono: Plus if Henman goes out we will need a new thread, as I will delete mine if I can lol
 

Wimbledon 2004

So which thread are we using to laught at Timmy? He's a break down in the second now.
 

Wimbledon 2004

i can slagg henamn of on any thread im not fussy!!!

haldagoooo has NEVER played on grass before!!! gets better and better!!!

go greg go greg!!!
 

Wimbledon 2004

He's lost the headlines to Rooney so he seems to have lost interest. All he cares about is his two weeks of fame and its been stolen by a chubby Shrek-alike from Liverpool. rofl
 

Wimbledon 2004

champagne moment!!!

tim went in for a volley at the net and managed to smack himself in his face with the ball instead of returning it over the net!!!

go team henman
 

Wimbledon 2004

Oooooohhhhh look at him come back. Isn't he brave. :rolleyes:
 

Wimbledon 2004

ineedtherapbee said:
champagne moment!!!

tim went in for a volley at the net and managed to smack himself in his face with the ball instead of returning it over the net!!!

go team henman

One of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. lol
 

Wimbledon 2004

one set all!!!

and henman has broken serve in the third!!!

come on tim i always had faith in you and never doubted you for a second (it was more like a hour or so!!!)

if only i could be on that hill with all the other plebs!!!!
 

Wimbledon 2004

oi :nono: This is my Henmania :love2: thread :sad:

bugger off to the mad mans anti tennis one if you're gonna bee like that :cry:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Henman must be the most successful, unsuccessful sportsman this country has ever had.
 

Wimbledon 2004

nocoat said:
oi :nono: This is my Henmania :love2: thread :sad:

bugger off to the mad mans anti tennis one if you're gonna bee like that :cry:

Its ok you can look, he's winning now.
 

Wimbledon 2004

Serena Williams on Euro 2004:

"I just know that everyone falls down," she said.

"It doesn't seem like they're really hurt though. It's like he fell because of a gust of wind when the guy passed him by."

:D
 

Wimbledon 2004

Wimbledon 2004 - as boring as sh1t !

NYC BEE said:
Serena Williams on Euro 2004:

"I just know that everyone falls down," she said.

"It doesn't seem like they're really hurt though. It's like he fell because of a gust of wind when the guy passed him by."

:D

:suspect: anyone ever seen Serena Williams and Sol Campbell in the same room ? :scratch:


Wimbledon = :zzzzz: with Tiger Timmy and Henman Hill, f*ck off ! :no:
 

Wimbledon 2004

:D Bad bad Bee H :nono:

I knew you would bee one of the anti Henman brigade :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I don't go about in T-Shirts with five other people spelling out his name :sneakoff: But he is English, and therefore I want him to do well :yes:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Yeah, I don't think anybody is expecting you to bend over and take one up the a**e from Henman Bee H, but as nocoat says, he is English, which means even if he does have the personality of a sheep, we still want him to do well :nono:
 

Wimbledon 2004

nocoat said:
:D Bad bad Bee H :nono:

I knew you would bee one of the anti Henman brigade :cry:

Don't get me wrong, I don't go about in T-Shirts with five other people spelling out his name :sneakoff: But he is English, and therefore I want him to do well :yes:

Give me an H................................:sneakoff:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Can I just be the first to say... Outstanding nipples on that Slovakian gal :D

Ahhh, the true spirit of Wimbledon - young fillies in short skirts and tight tops : pervydribblingoldmansmilie:
 

Wimbledon 2004

JBN said:
Henman must be the most successful, unsuccessful sportsman this country has ever had.

:scratch:

Being in the World's top 10 for 5 years or so isn't success.

The tennis world does exist outside Wimbledon and although he's never won a Major he's done everything else.

There are plenty around who'd like his success.
 

Wimbledon 2004

The rain appears to be winning at the moment.

And with the forecast for the next few days there could be substantial delays.
 

Wimbledon 2004

BoroBee said:
Can I just be the first to say... Outstanding nipples on that Slovakian gal :D

Ahhh, the true spirit of Wimbledon - young fillies in short skirts and tight tops : pervydribblingoldmansmilie:

Like yer style Mr BoroBee :bound: :brow:

Although if I turned the telly over for the womens tennis, it'd probably be one of the Williams blokes playing against Martin Navratalova :drunk:


Oh alright then, "c'mon Timmy you little Tiger !" :rolleyes:
 

Wimbledon 2004

yay :bound: Well done Bee H :kiss: :eek:
 

Wimbledon 2004

:laugh: Hee hee, timmy bottled it, only had to serve out the match (first break for Philip all match!!)

shouldn't laugh, but it saved me a bit of cash... come on Tim 12-10 in the fifth will do :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2004

They've certainly screwed up the draw this year. In the men's they appear to have got the final being played at the quarter final stage (Federer v Hewitt) and in the ladies they had the match we all wanted to see on the first Friday (Sharapova v Hantuchova) :love2: :brow:
 

Wimbledon 2004

He's got to where his seeding places him i.e. Q-F which has been the case for several years now. Beating Phillippoussis was good but he was seeded below Tim and the result was expected. If he manages to get to the Semi-Final he has slightly over achieved as 5th seed. He will not beat Federer though so forget any thoughts of him finally winning Wimbledon.
 

Wimbledon 2004

Great performance on Monday, the first set was superb and I thought he did well to close it out.

Federer V Hewitt will be the game to watch today. I think Hewitt could beat him, but it will take a great effort.

I suspect Henman will win again today, and set up a semi with Roddick, where it will probably end :(
 

Wimbledon 2004

Most of us will probabaly miss Henmans game. :(
2nd to play on Centre Court after S Williams & Capriati, first set to Williams 6-1.
 

Wimbledon 2004

Vicky B said:
Most of us will probabaly miss Henmans game. :(
2nd to play on Centre Court after S Williams & Capriati, first set to Williams 6-1.


Don't worry, I finish work in 40 minutes, so I should get to see most of it :)

:wave: :thumbs: :wave: :thumbs:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Jimbee said:
nocoat, you'll need to be quicker than 40 mins 6-1 6-1 all over.


:( Cost me a pretty penny also... could spend an afternoon in the pub, so i dont miss the start of henmania with tennis, beer and fruities :idea: but its no fun with no mates :cry:
 

Wimbledon 2004

cool :cool: talked a couple of work mates into it :beer: :beer:

a whole afternoon off Henmania awaits :bound: :beer:

laters :wave:
 

Wimbledon 2004

Will Tiger Timmy be compared to Colin Montgomery in Golf re never winning a major tournament ?

or can Captain Straight actually win Wimbledon ?
 
Back
Top Bottom