Wimbledon 2006

Wee Dave

Freak
Joined
29 Jan 2001
Messages
12,875
Reaction score
41
Location
Crystal Palace

Wimbledon 2006

Starts today, rain permitting.
Christ, this has snuck up out of nowhere.
Is anyone going to be bothered about it (at least for as long as England are in the World Cup, anyway)?
 

Wimbledon 2006

Moderate interest - mainly for pictures of pretty East Europeans.
 

Wimbledon 2006

Yeah, some fit Rusky in it this year, wearing Stella McCartney's clothes though the weirdo.
 

Wimbledon 2006

I Predict A Riot said:
What happens if this rain lashes it down non-stop for the next fortnight? :grey:

with any luck they will cancel the whole thing, what ****es me off the most is neighbours has been cancelled for 2 weeks :sad:
 

Wimbledon 2006

I Predict A Riot said:
What happens if this rain lashes it down non-stop for the next fortnight? :grey:
I will laugh my head off. :wave:
 

Wimbledon 2006

I like Wimbledon tennis but I don't want to see Cliff singing in the rain again :)
 

Wimbledon 2006

Hopefully that m1nge murray will get plenty of boos from the crowd.
 

Wimbledon 2006

I ****ing hate Tennis. It's for lezzers and Cliff Richard.

Thankfully it's being overshadowed by the world cup.
 

Wimbledon 2006

Brentford Bob said:
I ****ing hate Tennis. It's for lezzers and Cliff Richard.

Thankfully it's being overshadowed by the world cup.

:imwith:

How come the press aren't hounding toss-pot Murray for his anti-English comments recently ? :scratch:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Apparently, he's all over England. Someone in the press made a load of money out of a throw away comment though. :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2006

And henman is through amazing, him v federer will be a good match for us lezzas and cliff
 

Wimbledon 2006

ineedtherapbee said:
And henman is through amazing, him v federer will be a good match
lol Will it ****! The Machine will sh*t all over pussy-boy Henman.

Then will the **** retire? :moo:
 

Wimbledon 2006

i've got tickets for centre court on thursday. hope it rains! how do i find out who is playing? :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap:
 

Wimbledon 2006

The Scot has got through to the 2nd round
 

Wimbledon 2006

weymouth bee said:
The Scot has got through to the 2nd round


BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


can you take beers in??
 

Wimbledon 2006

Two cans or one bottle of wine apparantley, best check with Hanworth Bee or Brentford Bob tho :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2006

when is Sharapova playing, just out of interest? i wish to do my assignment on her :) i need a good tennis role model you see
 

Wimbledon 2006

Hasn't this event been moved to Milton Keynes yet? :fishing:
 

Wimbledon 2006

TrueB said:
when is Sharapova playing, just out of interest? i wish to do my assignment on her :) i need a good tennis role model you see
Is that what it's called these days? I'm well out of date with teenage slang! :fishing: :D
 

Wimbledon 2006

Inappropriate Smilies Bee said:
i've got tickets for centre court on thursday. hope it rains! how do i find out who is playing? :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap: :cutthecrap:


drat, i'm on number one court!

yes you can take 2 cans of lager in cheers nocock, you were correct.

i hope that iranian funnyman with the tache and henri the C*nt are playing. or some wheelchair people. they are funny. i hate tennis. MURRAY'S GOING HOME, HE'S GOING HOME!!!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Inappropriate Smilies Bee said:
drat, i'm on number one court!

yes you can take 2 cans of lager in cheers nocock, you were correct.

i hope that iranian funnyman with the tache and henri the C*nt are playing. or some wheelchair people. they are funny. i hate tennis. MURRAY'S GOING HOME, HE'S GOING HOME!!!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

rofl

ilie nastase too, always makes me laugh lol
 

Wimbledon 2006

...Tim the Tit.....are you Svens love child??????...Consistently poor......................
 

Wimbledon 2006

anyone know if/when Mary Pierce is playing ? Fantastic legs :brow: :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2006

"you cannot be serious Man !"

I Predict A Riot said:
What about Martina Navratilova? She still has it... :brow: :love2:


:yuck: :yuck:

You're obviously a 50 year old lesbian then IPAR ! :rolleyes: :nono:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Bee H said:
:imwith:

How come the press aren't hounding toss-pot Murray for his anti-English comments recently ? :scratch:

The c*** also wore a Paraguay shirt for an interview the day we played Paraguay.
 

Wimbledon 2006

Selections Time of bet: 29/06/2006 01:11:33
Event Date Event Selections Odds E/W Terms Result
1 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Rafael Nadal vs Robert Kendrick
(Set Betting) Rafael Nadal to win 3 - 0
4/11 None To Run
2 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Jonas Bjorkman vs Lukas Dlouhy
(Set Betting) Jonas Bjorkman to win 3 - 0
6/4 None To Run
3 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Sebastien Grosjean vs Jamie Delgado
(Set Betting) Sebastien Grosjean to win 3 - 0
2/5 None To Run
4 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Andrew Murray vs Julien Benneteau
(Set Betting) Andrew Murray to win 3 - 0
11/10 None To Run
5 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Dmitry Tursunov vs Alberto Martin
(Set Betting) Dmitry Tursunov to win 3 - 0
8/13 None To Run
6 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Lleyton Hewitt vs Hyung-Taik Lee
(Set Betting) Lleyton Hewitt to win 3 - 0
2/5 None To Run
7 29/06/2006 2006 Wimbledon - Mens - Florian Mayer vs Andy Roddick
(Set Betting) Andy Roddick to win 3 - 0
8/13 None To Run


Got a super heinz on this to return over £200 :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Is anyone watching Kendrick giving Nadal a real run for his money ?

Quality tennis!!
 

Wimbledon 2006

Not for my bets it aint :mad2:
 

Wimbledon 2006

I really am the kiss of death when I bet :banghead: Almost all odds on, don't think any of them have come in :cry:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Ha.

My mate and I were seriously discussing a new way of making cash the other day...WHATEVER I want to bet on, just bet on the opposite... the FACT is that I would be in profit... but how hard will it be to bet on something that you don't think will happen... I may just try it for the new season :sorted:
 

Wimbledon 2006

Marvellous tennis being played by Murry
 

Wimbledon 2006

Murray finished 2-1 up, having slipped a little in the third set.

I expect him to finish it tomorrow and will play Roddick on Saturday. He's got a chance in that game but I don't expect anyone will be watching.
 

Wimbledon 2006

nocoat said:
Ha.

My mate and I were seriously discussing a new way of making cash the other day...WHATEVER I want to bet on, just bet on the opposite... the FACT is that I would be in profit... but how hard will it be to bet on something that you don't think will happen... I may just try it for the new season :sorted:

if i bet this, will the world spontaniously combust.....
 
Back
Top Bottom