saffrey
Active member
Wimbledon Groundshare
This may have been discussed in other forums, but I think I should start a new thread here.
Personally, I don't care who we share our ground with, because using a stadium for only a couple of dozen times [per year] is simply not good business. As long as our pitch is playable, it can be used for anything, as long as it brings in cash for the mighty BFC. Wimbledon is as good a groundshare partner as any other- especially if we are to be the financial beneficiaries- unlike the mooted idea of playing at Woking to finance their bid to join the league.
[This message has been edited by saffrey (edited 10 January 2001).]
Personally, I don't care who we share our ground with, because using a stadium for only a couple of dozen times [per year] is simply not good business. As long as our pitch is playable, it can be used for anything, as long as it brings in cash for the mighty BFC. Wimbledon is as good a groundshare partner as any other- especially if we are to be the financial beneficiaries- unlike the mooted idea of playing at Woking to finance their bid to join the league.
[This message has been edited by saffrey (edited 10 January 2001).]