Tickets Wolves (A)

Wolves (A)

Help please.

I have 6 tickets sent to me that I would rather to forward so everyone has their own. I can't see anything on my each email to distinguish which ticket is for what age group and we have a junior and an OAP ?
 

Wolves (A)

Help please.

I have 6 tickets sent to me that I would rather to forward so everyone has their own. I can't see anything on my each email to distinguish which ticket is for what age group and we have a junior and an OAP ?
Doesn't it say the name they are assigned to in the email ?
 

Wolves (A)

Tickets arrived. Missed this last season as we were on holiday but the game in Feb 24 was fantastic. We'd been on such a poor run away from home (sound familiar;)) I took the little lad with zero expectations. We liked being in the heavens and we played great, the second goal in particular was beautifully worked -Yarmo-Vita-Toney as I recall. I'll never forget the look on his face when he realised we were going to win. Happiest of times and more of the same this weekend would be brilliant!
 

Wolves (A)

Doesn't it say the name they are assigned to in the email ?
Thank you for answering. I should have explained more. As we could buy 6 extra tickets. 4 going with me are not registered with the club. The other who is, is on a card at home games as has no smart phone or email address ( how lucky they are ).

As the club was wanting to sell the tickets they just sorted the allocation of the 6 tickets to my account.

Will call the ticket office and ask will be simplest. if I don't get any joy. I will be back on here
 

Wolves (A)

Thank you for answering. I should have explained more. As we could buy 6 extra tickets. 4 going with me are not registered with the club. The other who is, is on a card at home games as has no smart phone or email address ( how lucky they are ).

As the club was wanting to sell the tickets they just sorted the allocation of the 6 tickets to my account.

Will call the ticket office and ask will be simplest. if I don't get any joy. I will be back on here
Ah yes, sorry forgot about the extra tickets.

If it says the seat number, you could cross reference that with the transaction details under your Account History on the ticketing site.
 

Wolves (A)

Ah yes, sorry forgot about the extra tickets.

If it says the seat number, you could cross reference that with the transaction details under your Account History on the ticketing site.
Got the info, thanks for the direction and reminder of where to look.
 

Wolves (A)

Help please.

I have 6 tickets sent to me that I would rather to forward so everyone has their own. I can't see anything on my each email to distinguish which ticket is for what age group and we have a junior and an OAP ?
For both Arsenal and Spurs, once the tickets were in my Apple wallet, there was no indication which was adult and which was junior. Both times there also didn't seem to be any indication on the turnstile when scanning in. So I wonder if it matters who you send which ticket to? Assuming also that you will have the digital ticket for the card only, no phone person in your own digital wallet...
 

Wolves (A)

chose city over this, spent 3 days in manchester and the bank balance has gone down!!
hats off to everyone going, generate some atmosphere!!
 

Wolves (A)

Just back to Euston , well refreshed and big afternoon / evening work thing tomorrow 😳. 0800 from Marylebone. COYR
 

Wolves (A)

Potentially more usefully posted in the travel thread 😟😂
 

Wolves (A)

Arrived at 2.50 to be met by about thirty stewards and police and three other Bees!
 

Wolves (A)

Watched the game with a few mates who commented how Wolves couldn't sell out.....I had to correct them and say all the gaps they could see were the away end. A shame, but I guess wolves isn't that attractive at the moment.
 

Wolves (A)

Watched the game with a few mates who commented how Wolves couldn't sell out.....I had to correct them and say all the gaps they could see were the away end. A shame, but I guess wolves isn't that attractive at the moment.
Loads of gaps in their bits too
 

Wolves (A)

Watched the game with a few mates who commented how Wolves couldn't sell out.....I had to correct them and say all the gaps they could see were the away end. A shame, but I guess wolves isn't that attractive at the moment.
Nonsense loads of gaps in all home areas.
Especially what was the away end two years back.
Watched the game with a few mates or went to the game with a few mates ?
 

Wolves (A)

Nonsense loads of gaps in all home areas.
Especially what was the away end two years back.
Watched the game with a few mates or went to the game with a few mates ?
Yes there were, but unfortunately the camera was facing the away end, so it's hardly nonsense?
 

Wolves (A)

The safe standing area to our right was mostly empty yesterday - so much so that I wondered initially whether Wolves fans were protesting.
 
Back
Top Bottom