Wolves Tickets

bsunig

Member
Joined
25 Oct 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
-3
Location
Ealing

Wolves Tickets

I was wondering if anyone had two tickets going for the wolves game for me and my dad? Preferably not behind the goals but anywhere will do! Live in Ealing so can do local pick up.

Cheers all!
 

Wolves Tickets

I was wondering if anyone had two tickets going for the wolves game for me and my dad? Preferably not behind the goals but anywhere will do! Live in Ealing so can do local pick up.

Cheers all!
Hello Brenda.

Lovely of you to join us again.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of paragraph 7 of the GPG Code of Conduct:
7. Duplicate registrations are not allowed. You must use the same user name whenever you post a message.
 

Wolves Tickets

I was wondering if anyone had two tickets going for the wolves game for me and my dad? Preferably not behind the goals but anywhere will do! Live in Ealing so can do local pick up.

Cheers all!
Your big chance is here. Good luck. ?

 

Wolves Tickets

Looking for an extra ticket for Wolves for my SIL (not a member), he gets to 4-5 home/away games per season , but almost always when my other daughter cannot make it, we have four ST's as a family . 2023 will be 60 years since my first game.

Would prefer North Stand as there are always one or two empty seats around us, but will be happy anywhere.
 

Wolves Tickets

Looking for an extra ticket for Wolves for my SIL (not a member), he gets to 4-5 home/away games per season , but almost always when my other daughter cannot make it, we have four ST's as a family . 2023 will be 60 years since my first game.

Would prefer North Stand as there are always one or two empty seats around us, but will be happy anywhere.
Sorted, thanks GPG!
 

Wolves Tickets

I was wondering if anyone had two tickets going for the wolves game for me and my dad? Preferably not behind the goals but anywhere will do! Live in Ealing so can do local pick up.

Cheers all!

You sorted yet mate? Got two adults in west stand happy to meet in the princess royal Ealing road from noon. Face value
 

Wolves Tickets

Anyone else having problems downloading tickets?
 

Wolves Tickets

Question - I have a season ticket and I now can't make it - my sister is going to the game instead of me . is there any way of me being able to send her an e-ticket? thanks

edit - I have the season ticket here with me and won't be able to give it to her
 

Wolves Tickets

go to your ticket account, go to my tickets, select transfer ticket, enter the details and you should be given the option to download a pdf of the ticket
 

Wolves Tickets

go to your ticket account, go to my tickets, select transfer ticket, enter the details and you should be given the option to download a pdf of the ticket
Tried,didn't work, won't let me take a screenshot of my ticket either! but can't bring up my daughter's ticket at all, very strange, never had this problem.
 

Wolves Tickets

Tried,didn't work, won't let me take a screenshot of my ticket either! but can't bring up my daughter's ticket at all, very strange, never had this problem.
worked for me , I did it on laptop not on phone though
 
Back
Top Bottom