World Cup Competition

Nick Hester

Formerly known as Greenholme Bee
Joined
11 Oct 2001
Messages
13,646
Reaction score
2
Location
Camberley Surrey

World Cup Competition

Should there be anyone else who still has not entered the Bees United World Cup Prediction competition as featured in Thorne In The Side, e-mail me (under private message)and I will send you back a copy of the form..
 

World Cup Competition

Cheers boys.. Any more for anymore?
Forms will be e-mailed shortly..
 

World Cup Competition

Thanks Hungerford Bee, form e-mailed to you now!
 

World Cup Competition

Cheers Alex, Please find an entry form at your e-mail address..

Any more??
 

World Cup Competition

Geordie Bee, you didn't leave an e-mail address?
 

World Cup Competition

Thanks for the mrssage Saffrey, will send one over to you on Monday..

Also to Peter Gilham, thanks! Competition form received.

ANY MORE?
 

World Cup Competition

No problem Aussie!

PS Thanks for the entries received at the Huddersfield game boys!!
 

World Cup Competition

Great Idea Greenholme,

Put me down for one!
 

World Cup Competition

yeh go on then, i'll give it a go...
 

World Cup Competition

Cheers Dan,

Great e-mail address!!

Will send you a form tommorrow morning...
 

World Cup Competition

Got it GB ta very much

Dan - Lend me 10 quid till i get over will you ? :)
Stretchedatbirth - your sick mate :)
 

World Cup Competition

actually you're alright Greenholme Bee, i think PJ forwarded me one a while back, i'll dig it out

aussie - you gotta be joking, i ain't giving ya NO money!!

stretchedatbirth (s.a.b for short) was my nickname at halls last year - i liked it :D
 

World Cup Competition

Cheers Hanwell Bee,

Please send the form and cheque back to the address at the fanzine (on the form).
 

World Cup Competition

Bump
 

World Cup Competition

Cheers boys,

Good response over the last few days, to all those who have now received forms, any chance you can send them off asap so I can start giving some indication of Prize Money?
 

World Cup Competition

Paz, Burno,Bee H, Brentford Bob, Hungerford Bee, JimBee, Alex, Saffrey, FinchBee, Entry forms have now been sent out to you, let me know if there are any problems opening them?

ANY MORE ENTRIES??
 

World Cup Competition

Fonzy and THe H, entries were sent to you today... Cheers,,

ANYMORE? Ten days to get them in and plenty of time to request forms to be sent out..

Just e-mail me on my private message on the GPG.
 

World Cup Competition

Bump!
 

World Cup Competition

17 days to go!! Get those entries in now!!

Anymore who want to enter, please post your e-mail address on my Private Message or place it under this message...
 

World Cup Competition

ONLY TEN DAYS TO GO!!!!

To be quite honest, with the Club in so much trouble and everyone on here apparently worried about the plight...Iv'e received about 20 entry forms back which is dissapointing.

Post me your e-mail address on PM or under this thread and enter...its £10, chance to win some money and help raise funds for Bees United..
 

World Cup Competition

Mine's on it's way! Saudi Arabia for the World Cup
 

World Cup Competition

Originally posted by country bee:
Mine's on it's way! Saudi Arabia for the World Cup

Cheers Country Bee, thats what I like, £10 going straight into the satchel!!!
 

World Cup Competition

I hope you've had my entry by now, or at least it will be there by tomorrow. I've put up a post on the Beesotted site too, and I have asked them to look at this thread, or e-mail me, as I can forward on the relevant forms. Hope you don't mind.
 

World Cup Competition

Originally posted by Leicester Bee:
I hope you've had my entry by now, or at least it will be there by tomorrow. I've put up a post on the Beesotted site too, and I have asked them to look at this thread, or e-mail me, as I can forward on the relevant forms. Hope you don't mind.

No problem with me Leicester Bee but I bet Beesotted will love promoting one of our competitions!!
 

World Cup Competition

S Flanagan or Dave Long can you post me your entry forms and address details...?
Received your cheques but nothing else?

Its normally the other way round!!
 

World Cup Competition

Are you serious? You've only got my cheque?
I e-mailed a copy to you, as well as enclosed it in the envelope.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I'll send it again. Hope you're getting loads more entries.
 

World Cup Competition

cheques and entry forms received so far from;

Greenholme Bee
Brentford Bob
Peter Gilham
Roy King
Bee H
Pandora
Bidders
RoyBee
PJ
Simon Webster
John Carroll
JimBee
Dan the Bee
ABee
Alex
Hungerford Bee

Money sent in by
Ridler
Brickie Chap + 1 other

Entry sent in but No Money by;
Mark Chapman
Fonzy

28 others have requested forms but so far nothing in..

3 more at the TITS address that arrived on Saturday to update to this list...
(correct 1pm Sunday)

PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL FORMS THEY SHOULD BE SENT BY POST ALONG WITH THE CHEQUE..
 

World Cup Competition

Three more entries and cheques received thanks.. Country Bee, Leicester Bee and Wee_Dave 31.

Copies will be put in the post boys..
 

World Cup Competition

Brickie Chap, received your two entries today, apparently you sent them to Ricko and he forgot to print off the attachement!!

Copies of both in the post!
 

World Cup Competition

six days to get your entries in..

If you want a form, post your e-mail address under here or on my private message and I'll send you one straight away..

Seven more received today thanks boys..

PRIZE MONEY TO WINNER NOW AT £168 (and rising)
 
Back
Top Bottom