Wycombe Prediction

Wycombe Prediction

Us 2 them 0
Don't care who scores; own goals will suffice
 

Wycombe Prediction

1-0 bees............it will be a crap game, but hoping we can sneak it......donaldinho in front of 5548 (945 south bucks mongs) ;)

or we lose 1-0 lol
 

Wycombe Prediction

0-0. Since the 5-0 vs Orient I've seen 7 home games and 11 goals - and the SuperBees have scored just one of them. Strangely, though, I'm still enjoying the outings, because of the style of play, compared with the old hoofball. Happily a (very) old school friend, who used to go in the 1960s, is renwewing acquaintance with GP today so perhaps he'll bring luck.
 

Wycombe Prediction

2-2
GA & Leon for us
Ex-Bees for them.
5145
Good game for a change, but play-offs disappearing over the horizon...
 

Wycombe Prediction

Result: 3-1

Scorers: Saunders, Alexander, Donaldson.

Att: 5,303
 

Wycombe Prediction

Where's the Poll ?

Bees 3 Wycombe 3

dull dull dull
It's the pitch !
Where's our striker ??
Why did we not sign Sanchez Watt - will we never make the play-offs now.

Donaldson hatrick

Agreed... the polls are often the best thing on here...

I think there'll be more calls of "why didnt we sign Jason Prior"...

Notice in the Rich&Twick Times, Gary Alexander quoted as moaning, okay being sarcastic, about the home moaners...

hope there is less moaning...

Fully expect a good performance and result from Bees today...

If we dont win by two clear goals I think I may take a break til NEXT season...

Brentford 5 Wycombe 0 (Donaldson at least a couple and possibly even doing a Bury with Alexander when we get a last minute pen and he's on a hatrick)...
 

Wycombe Prediction

1-0 Legge
 

Wycombe Prediction

Going to give this one a miss as expect a defeat and don't enjoy having to boo the team at the end

Good call you plonker!!!!
 

Wycombe Prediction

Wycombe Prediction

0-0. Since the 5-0 vs Orient I've seen 7 home games and 11 goals - and the SuperBees have scored just one of them. Strangely, though, I'm still enjoying the outings, because of the style of play, compared with the old hoofball. Happily a (very) old school friend, who used to go in the 1960s, is renwewing acquaintance with GP today so perhaps he'll bring luck.

Bring him back next match!
 
Back
Top Bottom