Your expectations

Your expectations

Ha ha ha, I've not got a clue... I don't understand it and I guess a lot don't. Do you know? I do know that MW left because we were going to use this. Although I'm not one of those that are wanting MW back. He left of his own accord. I know that we're being run differently than last season and it's not quite working.
 

Your expectations

Ha ha ha, I've not got a clue... I don't understand it and I guess a lot don't. Do you know? I do know that MW left because we were going to use this. Although I'm not one of those that are wanting MW back. He left of his own accord. I know that we're being run differently than last season and it's not quite working.

What day is it?
 

Your expectations

Said it before will say it again top 10 at least more like in top 6......get in there!!
 

Your expectations

By may our future will look shinier than the new gaffers head after its just had a good buffing with mr sheen
 

Your expectations

Play offs after a resurgent second half of the season.
 

Your expectations

I've learnt in life that it's best not to have expectations. That way you tend not to be disappointed.
 

Your expectations

Loads of ****ing moaning, loads of beers, mid-table respectability and short-haired-manager-is-best policy introduced.
 

Your expectations

I've learnt in life that it's best not to have expectations. That way you tend not to be disappointed.

Speak to your Doctor because you should only be on Prozac for a limited time. ;-)
 

Your expectations

Ha ha ha, I've not got a clue... I don't understand it and I guess a lot don't. Do you know? I do know that MW left because we were going to use this. Although I'm not one of those that are wanting MW back. He left of his own accord. I know that we're being run differently than last season and it's not quite working.

MW left because we were going to be using something that he already used to get him to where he was last year?
Im really confused now
 

Your expectations

warbs didn't want to be lumbered with players he didn't want....I don't suppose md minded about that more likely it became clear to the board he wasn't up to scratch
 

Your expectations

warbs didn't want to be lumbered with players he didn't want....I don't suppose md minded about that more likely it became clear to the board he wasn't up to scratch

I dont get where the point about MW not being lumbered with players he didnt want comes from.
He still would have had a big say in players recruitment
 

Your expectations

There are other threads for MW discussions!!!!! I pray for the day when he is a distant memory.

I expect us to stay up. End of, nothing else matters.

Once that is achieved i expect LC to get us as high up the table as he can.
 

Your expectations

But surely you're expecting to be disappointed? :banghead:

Don't quite get the head banging. It was a light hearted comment. I am not expecting to be disappointed but people with expectations frequently are. You expect the team to do well, or expect a decent pay rise, if its not so good instead of being happy to have a bit more cash you're peed off.
Expectations normally depend on something specific from someone else,you are therefore not in control of the situation.
 

Your expectations

Lets review.....Have a fantastic season and crowds are building steadily, some of the best football ever seen at Griffin Park, sack the management and after an 'extensive search and interview process' put a new unheard of coach in position. Sell best players (not much choice here granted) replace with players that look tasty on some geeks spreadsheet, Dig up pitch from last season and replace with one that instantly rips centre halfs acl in two, cancel league game....replace pitch at huge cost. Sack new coach as he 'does not fit the club or its ethos', appoint youth team coach who instantly admits that he did not want the job and will probably leave at the end of the season anyway

I love what MB wants for the club....our club; but if he ran his company like this he would be skint!
 

Your expectations

Don't quite get the head banging. It was a light hearted comment. I am not expecting to be disappointed but people with expectations frequently are. You expect the team to do well, or expect a decent pay rise, if its not so good instead of being happy to have a bit more cash you're peed off.
Expectations normally depend on something specific from someone else,you are therefore not in control of the situation.

I'm sorry, you misunderstood my light-hearted comment. I didn't mean to question your beliefs, merely making a small joke at your use of words.
Please, no offence intended. :(
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom