Lush55
Active member
AFC Bournemouth
When it's us next year I don't think we'll see MB & Cliff doing this......lol
Season ain't over yet geez??!!
When it's us next year I don't think we'll see MB & Cliff doing this......lol
There again, he may get injured? (God forbid)If Andre comes on 30% next season and there's no reason to think he wouldn't (is there?) then we might have have the same for us next year. Plus we'll have other new strikers obviously.
I'm feeling very negative / envious at the moment. We should be going up with them
Season ain't over yet geez??!!
brilliant for football and gives two fingers up to Sky and the Premiership and their money which quite frankly has ruined football in this country.
Congratulations to the Cherries
brilliant for football and gives two fingers up to Sky and the Premiership and their money which quite frankly has ruined football in this country.
Congratulations to the Cherries
Whenever I've seen them play the man who impresses most is Harry Arter. He use to be totally average. Cost them just £4k. Their own Toumani.
Really pleased for them. Envious of course and I still remember the words of the Leeds manager after we beat them 1-0 at their place when he said we had a bit more steel than Bournemouth.
Except he scores a few goals.
just swore live on sky sports news too.....the f word too lol lol lol legendary pissed up performance old man.....respect lol
Yep, those paupers from Bournemouth have really shown what can be done without any money and Russian billionaire in tow...
Well done to Bournemouth. A great story. Quality footballing team.
Just out of interest does anyone know if their stadium is "Fit" for the Premier League under whatever twisted criteria there is?
Watched the game live in Houston. For a team that many thought would fall away, they did very very well tonight.
Maybe they will come straight back down - but with £230 million banked they will come back better and stronger.
As we would have![]()
And another Muppet. I didn't realise that Brickie Chap was hunting down 'muppets' so he could get some friends!Stranger things have happened, but to quote my old mucker Brickie chap.....our season finished Good Friday.
It's perfectly ok.
Bournemouth, I believe, are going to expand the stand behind the goal, the one to the left of where the visiting fans sit/stand!
Yep, those paupers from Bournemouth have really shown what can be done without any money and a Russian billionaire in tow...
Agree. He was superb that nightand always been a bit gutted since that we've never signed him. Was on loan from Pompey if I recall correctly.He was brilliant on loan for Daggers against us a few years back.
They haven't spent much money, only Wilson cost a fee which was the same as the fee they got for grabaan .
I think you'll find their budget is big and they spent a lot in League One but if you want to pretend they have done it on fresh air and guts then so be it. I like Muff, they have provided me with some of my best away days ever but this isn't some sort of David beating Goliath going on here.
I admire your optimism, but Ipswich and Derby will both get a point each on Saturday. Stranger things have happened, but to quote my old mucker Brickie chap.....our season finished Good Friday.
Correctamondo.....as well as the corners being utilised better, I heard they are looking at 18 - 20,000?
I think you'll find their budget is big and they spent a lot in League One but if you want to pretend they have done it on fresh air and guts then so be it. I like Muff, they have provided me with some of my best away days ever but this isn't some sort of David beating Goliath going on here.
Agree. He was superb that nightand always been a bit gutted since that we've never signed him. Was on loan from Pompey if I recall correctly.
Nice one from Charlton.
And to be fair, neither is it with us. It makes for a good story though.
Now Jeff Mostyn is getting ass whipped by Callum Wilson in the changing rooms. Fair play, they are celebrating in style !!!
That's a lot bigger than what I thought they could fit in - 15k max.
They haven't spent much money, only Wilson cost a fee which was the same as the fee they got for grabaan .last season they spent £250k on Adam smith who's a quality rb ...they've invested wisely and have reaped the benefits.
Like to see where they are going to get another 6,000 seats in.
I think you'll find their budget is big and they spent a lot in League One but if you want to pretend they have done it on fresh air and guts then so be it. I like Muff, they have provided me with some of my best away days ever but this isn't some sort of David beating Goliath going on here.
brilliant for football and gives two fingers up to Sky and the Premiership and their money which quite frankly has ruined football in this country.
Congratulations to the Cherries
Reckon they will get around an extra 1500 filling in corners. The leaves 4500 for the stand behind the goal. Can't see that.As above your post. :scratch:
Extending one stand behind the goal and then infill the corners...