All Over...

All Over...

Oh shush you lot.

MarkBFC often disagrees with me - that doesn't mean I think any less of him and his commitment to our football club. I do sometimes wish he would adopt a slightly less confrontational approach but we all know that's not what's written on the packet. No matter - I'd rather we were all inside pissing out personally.
 

All Over...

I didn't get on with markbfc for a long while. And I mean did NOT get on. Mark works ****ing hard for "your" club and YOU are lucky to have him batting on your side. He has earnt my respect for his willingness to get off his arse and actually contribute a lot more than the vast majority of others - I am sure if feels that is better for BFC than sitting around moaning about things like season tickets holders not getting the chance to go on a Lifeline holiday to the Far East.

I guess that having a go at Mark and others somehow somehow brings them down in your eyes to make you feel better. In my view at least, your posts make me think less and less of you and more and more of Mark.

Fantastic and such emotionally charged Oscar winning speech stuff - it almost brought a lump to my throat :yuck: apart from the FACT that you forgot the "and I'd like to thank his parents for having him" bit !

Hope that helps ? :shrug: :wave:
 

All Over...

Fantastic and such emotionally charged Oscar winning speech stuff - it almost brought a lump to my throat :yuck: apart from the FACT that you forgot the "and I'd like to thank his parents for having him" bit !

Hope that helps ? :shrug: :wave:

I'm saving the Oscar performance for you :D
 

All Over...

That Bee H, he is fantastic, and, by Lord, he knows what he is worth to BFC and, yes, that is what he charges us!

Worth every penny in my book :sorted:




:fishing:
 

All Over...

That Bee H, he is fantastic, and, by Lord, he knows what he is worth to BFC and, yes, that is what he charges us!

Worth every penny in my book :sorted:

Thought it was just my Mum who said I wasn't worth a light ! :(

If JTofBFC thinks he's hard done by being banned from the GPG for "dissing" the 2 x BU lovebugs, think how I feel with my dismissal from my salary and expenses free role at BFC obviously pending :(
 

All Over...

I feel the first ban for a BFC CEO from the GPG coming on for the serious internet crimes of "trolling" and spreading malicious rumours!

Even Andy Finch didn't manage that lol In fact he paid the GPG a compliment with the infamous "Cesspit of Vitriol" remark. Mind you, "JTofBFC" "is" "keeping" "up" "the" "good" "work" "especially" "now ""his" "club" "is" "owned" "by" "supporters". Makes me "proud".
 

All Over...

It does worry me a bit that your comments in posts 28 and 37 of this thread suggest you haven't properly read Mr Beavinu's comments in post 11 properly.

He clearly said that he expected /half expected us to lose today but his "must win" comments referred to the game next week. You seem to have rewritten his script to suggest he expected a win today.

Is this the "attention to detail" we expect from our of the Board members of our "owners" who presumably has ambition t

Yes, I omitted the word "home". I fully understood his stupid post surrounding our game next week.
 

All Over...

Hey Mark! Cheer Up with the cock! Must win game at Swansea!!!
 

All Over...

................good job no-one is over reacting......................
 

All Over...

Have I been away and missed 8 league losses in a row :eek:

To be fair if we want to go up we have to be seriously competitive in pretty much every game and yesterday it sounds like we didn't do this but the result is pretty much meaningless IMO. We still have another 45 victories to aim for....this is what what every single person in the club should be thinking I hope!
 

All Over...

I think we will struggle in this division untill we replace our player of the year and captain.We need a big centre half who can dominate in the air,with so much long ball played in this division and most teams playing with big cf, not sure why as keeps signing these 6ft defenders who are not that great in the air.Not sure why we couldn't of kept our captain a lot of people seem to think it was that he wanted a 2 yr deal which seems stupid when we give a unproven manager a 5yr deal.
 

All Over...

judging by some of the reactions on here after a 1-0 loss away on the opening game of the season, i could see why anyone would think grimsby is "must win".

i happen to agree with both les and mark (unusual). technically speaking the second game of the season is not the be all and end all of course, but it is "must win" in the sense we need to beat the likes of grimbees at home.

what i DID fully expect was the knee-jerk reaching for the hemlock and eventual descent into personal sniping/slagging off on here though. you can always rely on the gpg in times of war.

and no i wasn't there. if you think the lulu song was good you should see him do "it's not unusual" in a pink dress and blonde wig.

xxxxxxxxx
 

All Over...

I thought we would get a draw at Bury but my heart sank when i seen the teamsheet with Osbourne at CB. We will not sustain any sort of challenge this year if we persist in playing a ryman league standand Center Back.
 

All Over...

Squabbling amongst Mods, BU reps talking down to people, management motivational skills beig questioned, contract queries etc etc etc etc....

...and we've only played one game so far :)
 

All Over...

Squabbling amongst Mods, BU reps talking down to people, management motivational skills beig questioned, contract queries etc etc etc etc....

...and we've only played one game so far :)

Brilliant isnt it!!:sorted:
 

All Over...

I appreciate the disappointment, but again may I suggest that the centre-back issue is clouding judgement of the team as a whole.

If Osborne has been promoted to a level of football above his capability, that is not his fault, but the fault of those managers who have persisted with him over the last couple of years.

But it is not Osborne, Bennett, Newton and Wood that worry this detached observer. The scoreline shows yesterday that Brentford lost, not strictly because of the goal conceded (which happens in football), but because of that all-too-familiar looking zero next to Brentford. I cannot remember the last time we had someone prolific in front of goal down here, not even during the time Martin Allen was here. 2002, with Burgess and Owusu???

Squabbling amongst Mods, BU reps talking down to people, management motivational skills beig questioned, contract queries etc etc etc etc....

...and we've only played one game so far :)

Yes! The new season is definitely under way. :D
 

All Over...

Squabbling amongst Mods, BU reps talking down to people, management motivational skills beig questioned, contract queries etc etc etc etc....

...and we've only played one game so far :)

and Markybee has reverted to his previous persona of invention of facts and believing he a monopoly on lecturing on moralistic behaviour.
 

All Over...

really? I've only stated what everyone can see :scratch:

and I have never stated I'm a saint in the slightest lol
 

All Over...

This message board will combust if we lose our next two league games. :eek:

I hope you're wrong. I already had the Grimsby home game down as an early setback. If we go down to Swans as well as Grimsby, it's going to be war around here! lol
 

All Over...

I am going to side with General Les B, with Corporals Greenholme, Sweepy, GashBee, JTofBFC barking instructions to the masses.

It could last some time and meticulous plans will be have to be made. There will be casualties, injuries, broken hearts, distraught parents & loved ones left behind.

Cari Be Un might be saved, along with California though I expect Idaho to fly over for the battle with Paul (USA).
 

All Over...

...Get over him, he wasn't that good and we have what we have.

Agree 100%.

He was a slow, lumbering hulk who could head a ball and had one good half season for us - no more. Can't wait to see a fast forward against him (with the ball on the ground) at GP next week.
 

All Over...

Agree 100%.

He was a slow, lumbering hulk who could head a ball and had one good half season for us - no more. Can't wait to see a fast forward against him (with the ball on the ground) at GP next week.

Larry...we dont have a fast forward :confused: :(
 

All Over...

God its first game out of 46! Bury was always going to be a tough trip first game! Lets look to Grimsby! You Reds!

My goodness!! is this what we have sunk to - discussing the merits and otherwise of how tough Bury will be??

i look forward to the "well Barnet and Daggers are derbies - and they are always tough"

to go along with the "aldershot have just come up and are on high at the moment"

and "accrington beat us last year so we shouldn't be too surprised"

DEMAND MORE! EXPECT MORE!
 

All Over...

That's disgusting.

I've read your PM and agree 100%, I didn't put my point across in the best way at all and didn't mean any insult to all the loyal bees who made their way north yesterday.

People like yourself have every right to say it how it is when you have to put up with a performance that sounds like no improvement at all. Especially when you've been following the team north for the last 2 dreadful seasons, which, is more then I've bothered to do.

Lets hope that result does have some meaning in putting a rocket up the arse of the playing\coaching staff to sort it out for the next league fixture (Couldn't give a sh*te about the Swansea game personally). We should be aiming to win every single league game out of the next 45 and if we lose it should not be due to a lack of effort. I'd rather it be us being unlucky or completly outclassed.
 

All Over...

Is it any wonder some of us no longer post on this web site?
About 95% of our fans don't post on here at all, but will sing their hearts out for the lads against Grimsby.

Well for the first ten minutes,anyway.
 

All Over...

Its not all over,of course, but Saturday was just a continuation of two years (and more) of largely losing, not being able to keep a clean sheet ( vital factor IMHO... I would have been quite happy with a 0-0) and not being able to score (particularly when coming from behind).

It's just so predictable...when will the good times roll?
 

All Over...

Make Saturday a bit of a big game. Don't want to go 6 points behind the front runners so early on..
 

All Over...

Look where decent starts have got us in the last two seasons.
 

All Over...

It's not a must win but I think if we're to mount a decent promotion charge then getting off to three points as soon as we can is clearly a good idea.

That do, Chappers? :banghead:
 

All Over...

Osbourne off form?
He's never been IN form the useless donut.

I thought we would get a draw at Bury but my heart sank when i seen the teamsheet with Osbourne at CB. We will not sustain any sort of challenge this year if we persist in playing a ryman league standand Center Back.

There is no U in Osborne :sorted:
.....and Hazzler, as for 2 of your last 3 words :nono:

It isn't if you miss promotion by three points come May!! lol

I'd be happy, if we missed promotion by only 3 points, a big improvement on last season :sorted:
 

All Over...

It's not a must win but I think if we're to mount a decent promotion charge then getting off to three points as soon as we can is clearly a good idea.

That do, Chappers? :banghead:

I would call it a must perform game. If we draw or even lose but play well then we can accept it, can't we?
 

All Over...

Squabbling amongst Mods, BU reps talking down to people, management motivational skills beig questioned, contract queries etc etc etc etc....

...and we've only played one game so far :)

We're doomed! Doomed I tell you...

The only thing that really worried me about that game - and I said Bury might be dark horses this year - was the lack of imagination. If I can see that hoofing the ball long to Elder isn't working and that we look far more threatening when the ball is on the ground why can't the players and/or the manager?

Also is there any chance we can work on some set pieces over the next couple of weeks so that they aren't all the same, i.e. aimed at Elder's head (or over everyone and off the pitch).

I don't see Grimsby as a must win but I do think Northampton's 'must perform' is important. To get positivity back at GP we need to get early wins under our belts. Every defeat probably knocks 50-100 off the crowd, especially if the performances are poor.

We've not got a bad team, especially going forward.

But it would be nice to feel positive again.
 

All Over...

I agree with NB. We need a good performance on Saturday. Results come in time, hopefully on Saturday but we have to step up on the "flatness" of last Saturday.
 

All Over...

I would call it a must perform game. If we draw or even lose but play well then we can accept it, can't we?

Nice thought but inevitably if we lose we have played crap in my experience.

We need to get into a winning/ not losing mentality...soon.
 

All Over...

I would call it a must perform game. If we draw or even lose but play well then we can accept it, can't we?
Not unlike the turnaround against Grimsby last season, where Butcher was officially in charge but I severely doubt the team and tactics were his. We lost 1-0 but the difference in the team was definitely noticable. Shame they've forgotten how to play again. Pead did enough in pre-season to at least get on the bench ahead of Fartus. I don't know what's going on at the club right now, but the squad seems to have come apart at the seams since Wednesday.
 
Back
Top Bottom