Apology from BFC Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apology from BFC Needed

Can't wait for this toms character first post back on GPG.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Final Scene - Do you really believe that if a 15 year old boy was on the internet in a darkened bedroom he would be stroking a cat?

rofl

Good summary wibs, although I saw Ron Noades mentioned... surely that would appear in the omnibus!!
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Reality check needed...

As Wibs said the actions of grown men on this thread are more shocking than anything else.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

lol good work wibs then les finishing it off :eek: at the back stick.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

It would never of course have occurred to you for one little Brentford minute that I no longer care what you say or do which is why I am now quite content for you and your mates to call me anything you all wish. I'm no longer inside the tent nor worry about being told on here that my conduct is unbecoming that of a BFC director (translation 'damaging to the Club')......I took a hard look at some of my posts, regretted that I had allowed myself to be drawn intoi personal issues on the GPG and confirmed that in the TITS Q&A. As I have said previously I have resigned and nobody has to worry about my 'conduct' anymore.

Well on here I am afraid the CoC law overrules abee law. So me and my mates cannot call you anything we want if it is offensive or your real name. And in the spirit of the rule a derivative of your real name will not be allowed either. I take it you mean typos or capital letters are allowed. For the benefit of others is it just me and my mates who can get away with this unchallenged now or is it all GPG members? And if it is just `mates` that is a pretty loose remit. Mates and aquaintances are very different and could be subjective. e.g. Carri Bee Un is a funny fellow, I would love to have a few pints with him and chat bum, but I have never spoken to him or seen him, I could therefore hardly call him a `mate` does that mean he will feel your wrath if he mistypes but someone who is a mate like Paulo Bee for example would be OK? Please confirm.

Who accused you of behaviour unbecoming a BFC director? Sounds like a right sad stack whoever came out with something like that. Cannot wait to find out who it is so I can call them silly.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

I personally have no issue with BU, mainly because I haven't a clue what they do or what they are around for (see previous posts).
However, I do have a problem with a Brentford Director saying something though..

I read abee's comment to be that you should be directing your "complaint" towards BU rather than BFC as rebus is only a BFC Director because of his BU nominee status, thus effectively the BU board have the power to remove rebus's nomineeship if they consider he has not acted responsibly.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Well on here I am afraid the CoC law overrules abee law. So me and my mates cannot call you anything we want if it is offensive or your real name. And in the spirit of the rule a derivative of your real name will not be allowed either. I take it you mean typos or capital letters are allowed. For the benefit of others is it just me and my mates who can get away with this unchallenged now or is it all GPG members? And if it is just `mates` that is a pretty loose remit. Mates and aquaintances are very different and could be subjective. e.g. Carri Bee Un is a funny fellow, I would love to have a few pints with him and chat bum, but I have never spoken to him or seen him, I could therefore hardly call him a `mate` does that mean he will feel your wrath if he mistypes but someone who is a mate like Paulo Bee for example would be OK? Please confirm.

Who accused you of behaviour unbecoming a BFC director? Sounds like a right sad stack whoever came out with something like that. Cannot wait to find out who it is so I can call them silly.

Actually when is our next 'mates' get together as we clearly need to discuss important things in our lives such as how we can 'bully' Abee off here again?

Apologies in advance is this is over capitalised.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Shock horror at some of the invited boardroom
guests of a certain Club Director appearing lol
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Not me mate. Mark refuses to let me in there ever again as I cannot walk past a free bar. Cant blame him really.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Good effort that fella though, as you've paid for it anyway down the years !
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Well on here I am afraid the CoC law overrules abee law. So me and my mates cannot call you anything we want if it is offensive or your real name. And in the spirit of the rule a derivative of your real name will not be allowed either. I take it you mean typos or capital letters are allowed. For the benefit of others is it just me and my mates who can get away with this unchallenged now or is it all GPG members? And if it is just `mates` that is a pretty loose remit. Mates and aquaintances are very different and could be subjective. e.g. Carri Bee Un is a funny fellow, I would love to have a few pints with him and chat bum, but I have never spoken to him or seen him, I could therefore hardly call him a `mate` does that mean he will feel your wrath if he mistypes but someone who is a mate like Paulo Bee for example would be OK? Please confirm.

Who accused you of behaviour unbecoming a BFC director? Sounds like a right sad stack whoever came out with something like that. Cannot wait to find out who it is so I can call them silly.

you really typed out that whole first bit, and then the second part, and didn't see a connection? silly lol
 

Apology from BFC Needed

CBU is a modern day genius but look what happened to me after a few beers with him - six months sick leave - be careful lol
 

Apology from BFC Needed

As Wibs said the actions of grown men on this thread are more shocking than anything else.

yep, sad really

can someone please start a new thread here with "Brentford are back" or "look at these boobs!" as the title? it's a bit depressing seeing "Apology from BFC needed" on the front page, when there really isn't such a need.

clearly Mark, whether completely wrong or not, had good intentions ("we need to be positive, cheer the Bees" etc). he'll have seen that he completely diluted his own message by handling it moronically - we can all just only hope it gets better in the future. otherwise, there's a lot of energy being mis-used here.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Mark sits on the Executive Committee running Brentford Football Club, and needs to appreciate that these public relations disasters he manges to create, not matter how good the intention, would be unacceptable at a higher profile club. Which is something we aspire to me.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Mark sits on the Executive Committee running Brentford Football Club, and needs to appreciate that these public relations disasters he manges to create, not matter how good the intention, would be unacceptable at a higher profile club. Which is something we aspire to me.

Are you sure? According to the BFC Customer Charter Mark is The Independent Bees United Adjudicator.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Are you sure? According to the BFC Customer Charter Mark is The Independent Bees United Adjudicator.

He's that as well. But I believe you are correct and it needs to change.
 

Apology from BFC Needed

Reality check needed...

As Wibs said the actions of grown men on this thread are more shocking than anything else.

Ah yes.......I remember now who was the grown man who told us all that the BFC Commercial section was a disgrace and had his clock cleaned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom