Arsenal

Leicester Bee

Active member
Joined
11 Apr 2000
Messages
5,096
Reaction score
2,530
Location
Kew

Arsenal

Thanks to my Arsenal mate, who got me the tickets for another mate of mine who is an Arsenal fan, I got to try out the Arsenal experience.
My mate loved it, but sorry to say, I have never been to a game so devoid of atmosphere, and surrounded by such a bunch of nonces who have zero idea what football is. Fair play to the Palace fans who never shut up during the game, tried their best to make the Arsenal fans sing, and created what atmosphere there was. The Arsenal fans infuriated me though. Comments like "so what if they support their local team?", "why don't they stop signing and watch the game?", "I don't get these little teams who come into the Premier League"...........aaaaaaargh, you absolute kants.
I left the game fuming, wanting to argue with every dick face I could hear slagging off Palace (I.e. smaller clubs) and I vow never to return again unless I'm in the away end.
Like I said, I am grateful to my mate for getting me the tickets, but I have never experienced benign Premier League football before and I don't want to do it again. Arrogant ****ers, don't even support their team, belittle everyone else, you're welcome to the mad world of the Big Clubs. Give me Brentford any time, because I support a real club. If Arsenal fans don't understand what a real football club is, then enjoy your benign sterile football. You will never understand or even experience the joys of real football.

Phuck off Big Clubs. Hope you die.
 

Arsenal

Having sat in front of Kettering Bee at Shrewsbury, the fact you felt you were surrounded by more nonces at Arsenal amazes me.
 

Arsenal

Surely a candidate for most idiotic sentence of 2014 ?!

Trust me, I was so angry hearing that as I walked out of the ground. My Facebook has my full wrath. I despise these kind of fans so much, it hurts. The woman sat next to me also deserved a kicking. Ignorant phucks.
 

Arsenal

I agree. Chelsea 'fans' are just as bad if not worse! Don't think I've ever conversed about football with a Chelsea fan whom has been able to offer an iota of substance to their point beyond 'the sun' level of football analysis.
 

Arsenal

Trust me, I was so angry hearing that as I walked out of the ground. My Facebook has my full wrath. I despise these kind of fans so much, it hurts. The woman sat next to me also deserved a kicking. Ignorant phucks.

Treat it as an experience akin to watching Jeremy Kyle. Rather than let it eat you up, thank whomever you believe in you're better than them.
 

Arsenal

The irony is the proper (old school) Arsenal/Chelsea fans are the ones who are priced out of going to watch these big teams so you end up with a sanitised, sterile crowd who know little or nothing about football.
 

Arsenal

This is the usual report i generally get from the Arsenal experience.

i had a beer with a Palace fan in S. Ealing on Saturday night, he was over from Ireland,
he loved Brentford as a club and said if we ever played them, he'd look me up and meet for a few beers.
i doubt any arsenal fan would say that if they had never met you before.

We have proper people supporting their local team which = passion !
 

Arsenal

Chelsea 'fans' are just as bad if not worse!
I have a number of good friends who are Chelsea fans and have supported them around the same length of time I've supported Brentford. Most are ST holders and LB's rant is mild in comparison with what they think! Get down to The Marquis of Granby at the Scilly Isles when they're in there and ask them.
 

Arsenal

going to watch brentford home or away is far more exciting than watching any premiership club......these people who leicester describe dont know what its like to follow their team in the championship and lower leagues.......and sadly for them they never will..........ask old skool chelsea,arsenal,spurs et al and they still love away days in fa cup against lower league teams...........i actually feel sorry for these 'new' fans who will probably never experience all that goes with the football experience outside the premiership.......sentenced to years and years of boring sterile drivel in huge grounds with no soul............good old palace and coventry.
 

Arsenal

The Palace fans were trying to get Arsenal fans to sing too. I think they asked 10 times in a row for a song, and got.........nothing. Shocking. The worst was when Palace were singing "we support, we support, we support our local team", and about 5 fans around me said stuff along the lines of "so what?", "that's why you're a small club", "I don't get that mentality, we support a successful team", and so on. Absolutely mind-boggling. It's Arsenal fans' utter contempt for smaller clubs that did my nut in. To be truthful, if they want to phuck off to a European Super League, then I say let them.
 

Arsenal

really depends where you sit in the ground as certain areas have better atmospheres than others but certainly if you compare our top flight to the atmosphere in the likes of Italy in serie a its on another level over there
 

Arsenal

really depends where you sit in the ground as certain areas have better atmospheres than others but certainly if you compare our top flight to the atmosphere in the likes of Italy in serie a its on another level over there

I kid you not. The ONLY place that had atmosphere was the away section. The Palace fans were awesome. They all kinda knew when to sing in unison and so on. It was almost orchestrated, but in a good way. They had around 200 fans who never stopped for even a minute. The rest of them joined in for around 40% of the time, and the noise was terrific. The Arsenal fans, on the other hand, were so quiet, I'd be embarrassed. But they weren't. They genuinely don't get it, in my opinion. I think they sang 3 or 4 times, when they had a corner, and it was only "Ars....en...al, Arsenal, Arsenal". Great..........It's shameful to football to have such penises for fans.
 

Arsenal

Crystal Palace fans should be embarrassed with all that orchestrated Italian style chanting they come out with. A disgrace.
 

Arsenal

Crystal Palace fans should be embarrassed with all that orchestrated Italian style chanting they come out with. A disgrace.

It did look (and sound) pretty pathetic IMO. Very Stevenage or Germany.
 

Arsenal

It did look (and sound) pretty pathetic IMO. Very Stevenage or Germany.

I can't stand it, would rather stand/sit in silence than what Palace do. All conducted, organised, seems laughable and has no place in the English game I don't think.
 

Arsenal

To be fair, it wasn't orchestrated, it was more like they knew what they were doing. Like they do it at alot of games. Good for them. Don't see why praise can't be given when it's deserved. The drum is pants though, but at least it was well played, rather than a monotonous drum beat.
At least they sang and made crap loads of noise!
 

Arsenal

To be fair, it wasn't orchestrated, it was more like they knew what they were doing. Like they do it at alot of games. Good for them. Don't see why praise can't be given when it's deserved. The drum is pants though, but at least it was well played, rather than a monotonous drum beat.
At least they sang and made crap loads of noise!

I'd think it was admirable if they chanted properly at games, but what they do is embarrassing.
 

Arsenal

The irony is the proper (old school) Arsenal/Chelsea fans are the ones who are priced out of going to watch these big teams so you end up with a sanitised, sterile crowd who know little or nothing about football.
Got it in one!

It's what Keane was referring to at MU with his "Prawn Sandwiches" comment, after a home game:
""Sometimes you wonder, do they understand the game of football? We're 1-0 up, then there are one or two stray passes and they're getting on players' backs. It's just not on. At the end of the day they need to get behind the team. Away from home our fans are fantastic, I'd call them the hardcore fans. But at home they have a few drinks and probably the prawn sandwiches, and they don't realise what's going on out on the pitch."

Note that he was careful to exempt MU's travelling support from his criticism.
 

Arsenal

My experience of going to the Emirates have been very good.I saw them beat Fulham a few years back as a guest in the club section and it was a fantastic experience sitting in what is a great stadium and watching superb football(from one side)on a pitch that looked like a carpet.The second time was when I was drinking with a Gooner on the train back to Cheltenham after a Bees game and I said to him how I would love to go to a game there,he lived in Swindon and took my number and said if he can't make a midweek CL game he would bell me.I didn't think anything would come of it but he rung me up a few weeks later offering me his ticket which l accepted and watched Arsenal romp home 5 0.So don't tar all PL fans with the same brush.The experience was superb but doesn't match a mid week match at GP with a decent crowd.imho
 

Arsenal

Blimey, after reading this I would suggest there's not much point Ace registering on the Arsenal forum asking them to sign our petition :( All seems a bit over the top to me.
 

Arsenal

Of course it's a tad OTT. I am under no illusions that their away fans are probably very good, knowledgeable, and so on. But, to listen to the contempt with which they regard "smaller" teams was disgusting. I honestly doubt that 99% of Arsenal fans couldn't give one iota of sheet about us.
I've seen the Man Utd away fans in action, and they were superb, supportive, and so on, but I've also been to Old Trafford and the number of fans who are there to watch the game as if it's the cinema is incredible. I just cannot believe that football at the big clubs, has gone the way it has. I mean, for crying out loud, at least sing "some" of the time and try to generate some kind of atmosphere. And don't hold smaller clubs with such contempt. On the way out of the stadium, the comments from the Arsenal fans were appalling. I truly believe that most of them really don't care for other clubs at all. Which is why I am questioning why they don't bugger off to a European Super League.
 

Arsenal

To be fair, it wasn't orchestrated, it was more like they knew what they were doing. Like they do it at alot of games. Good for them. Don't see why praise can't be given when it's deserved. The drum is pants though, but at least it was well played, rather than a monotonous drum beat.
At least they sang and made crap loads of noise!

I went to a palace home game last season and came away impressed with their constant singing, def not orchestrated and praise due. although agree the drum is a tad annoying.
 

Arsenal

LB - Been to Arsenal many times - I've always had a great experience. Try going to a North London derby, your view may change. Yes the atmosphere is less than the games at the old Highbury but against the 'top' teams it is great.

Think Arsenal fans have 'experienced' the joys of football and define what exactly is a 'real' club? think your post is very judgemental IMO. Supporting a smaller club doesn't make one a 'real' fan.
 

Arsenal

I go to Chelsea a few games a season and understand you sentiment, but I do think this is just a defensive instinct seen throughout all clubs and leagues including at the Bees. I've heard plenty of fans at Brentford be demeaning to 'smaller' teams, and have often seen our atmosphere pretty dead when we're not near the top of the league playing a rival. I remeber walking down Braemar Rd hearing Reading fans slag off our ground shortly after their move. Still would prefer a trip to their old open away terrace at Elm Park to what they have now.

Saw Palace earlier in the season and their support was non stop. First time I've left a ground with a headache that has been induced by something other than bizarre management/refereeing decisions. Like people say, it seems a bit rehearsed but who cares. I'm sure most Bees fans would be envious of the type of atmosphere they create. The ones knocking it sounds like jealousy to me.

Re.Chelsea - Unless they are playing a big game against arrival it does live up to its reputations a library. To be honest, I quite enjoy a trip there though as its great to watch some amazing interplay close up and not have any big investment in who wins. I can just sit back an relax which is a great antidote to GP where I'm a nervous wreck for 90 mins. I know which I'd choose of the two every time though!
 

Arsenal

LB - Been to Arsenal many times - I've always had a great experience. Try going to a North London derby, your view may change. Yes the atmosphere is less than the games at the old Highbury but against the 'top' teams it is great.

Think Arsenal fans have 'experienced' the joys of football and define what exactly is a 'real' club? think your post is very judgemental IMO. Supporting a smaller club doesn't make one a 'real' fan.

Of course it's judgmental. It's utterly subjective too. I'm not pretending it's not! And no, I didn't say that supporting a smaller club makes a real fan either. It's the contempt that the fans around me showed towards smaller clubs that did my nut in.
I have no doubt that there are "real" fans at Arsenal. I've seen the real Man Utd fans at away games, for example. I'm not here to rant about something and be fair about it. I just hated the experience. I hated the sterile, soulless fans at the game. I hated every second of it and will never do it again. I wish these types of fans nothing but bad luck and grotesque illnesses. That's MY opinion of it all. Good for you if you've had great experiences there too. I'm glad you have, because frankly, I'd rather stick a red hot needle down my jap's eye than experience what I did yesterday again.
 

Arsenal

Thanks to my Arsenal mate, who got me the tickets for another mate of mine who is an Arsenal fan, I got to try out the Arsenal experience.
My mate loved it, but sorry to say, I have never been to a game so devoid of atmosphere, and surrounded by such a bunch of nonces who have zero idea what football is. Fair play to the Palace fans who never shut up during the game, tried their best to make the Arsenal fans sing, and created what atmosphere there was. The Arsenal fans infuriated me though. Comments like "so what if they support their local team?", "why don't they stop signing and watch the game?", "I don't get these little teams who come into the Premier League"...........aaaaaaargh, you absolute kants.
I left the game fuming, wanting to argue with every dick face I could hear slagging off Palace (I.e. smaller clubs) and I vow never to return again unless I'm in the away end.
Like I said, I am grateful to my mate for getting me the tickets, but I have never experienced benign Premier League football before and I don't want to do it again. Arrogant ****ers, don't even support their team, belittle everyone else, you're welcome to the mad world of the Big Clubs. Give me Brentford any time, because I support a real club. If Arsenal fans don't understand what a real football club is, then enjoy your benign sterile football. You will never understand or even experience the joys of real football.

Phuck off Big Clubs. Hope you die.

Great post.
I think we (and I suspect most clubs) have 5,000 hard-core “real” fans.
Do you think we will be any different when we’re selling out LR in the Premiership?
Been a Bee since Cardiff in 1971 and it’s now part of my fabric but I’d personally rather be standing on ER terrace watching us lose to Grimsby in Div 4 with my mates/family than watching us beat Man Utd with a load of “plastics” (that used to support Man U) in ER.
So I’m in a quandary. Of course I want us to win and be successful but I fear the change is going to break my heart.
The place, the people, the Nelson, the memories are all too much a part of me.

PS And before I get a lorry load of abuse heaped on me please know that I have supported LR 100% with all the emails, petitions, as requested just like any true supporter should have. It is the will of the majority and we’re all part of the same team.
 

Arsenal

Great post.
I think we (and I suspect most clubs) have 5,000 hard-core “real” fans.
Do you think we will be any different when we’re selling out LR in the Premiership?
Been a Bee since Cardiff in 1971 and it’s now part of my fabric but I’d personally rather be standing on ER terrace watching us lose to Grimsby in Div 4 with my mates/family than watching us beat Man Utd with a load of “plastics” (that used to support Man U) in ER.
So I’m in a quandary. Of course I want us to win and be successful but I fear the change is going to break my heart.
The place, the people, the Nelson, the memories are all too much a part of me.

PS And before I get a lorry load of abuse heaped on me please know that I have supported LR 100% with all the emails, petitions, as requested just like any true supporter should have. It is the will of the majority and we’re all part of the same team.

Mate,

I posted very similar a few weeks back and I think you'll get a mixed response. Some fans rightly want to experience Premiership football to say they've done it, personally I don't but will be more than happy watching us play Championship football week in week out for the next few years.
My concern is purely selfish in as much that with all the other worries and stresses of everyday life I love my precious time watching Bees among real fans.
I know that when we get up and move ground things will change but hopefully it will still feel like my club but hopefully just a bit better than we're accustomed to. If we get up to the Premiership I worry we'll attract the floating Fulham fans we loathe and it won't ever be the same again. Just me.
 

Arsenal

Crystal Palace fans should be embarrassed with all that orchestrated Italian style chanting they come out with. A disgrace.

.....you're right....... all that chanting can stay in italy with the ultras.........interesting only certain clubs are adopting this style of support for their team........not surprised celtic are one of them......pseudo political claptrap........eurofication of british football:nono:
 

Arsenal

My experience of going to the Emirates have been very good.I saw them beat Fulham

I've edited the rest of your post as you'd already made your point. :sorted:

I also found your account of brown nosing to get a free Champions League invite a little bit vomit inducing. :yuck:
 

Arsenal

The irony is the proper (old school) Arsenal/Chelsea fans are the ones who are priced out of going to watch these big teams so you end up with a sanitised, sterile crowd who know little or nothing about football.

Exactly but let's not let facts get in the way of a Monday rant
 

Arsenal

Great post.
I think we (and I suspect most clubs) have 5,000 hard-core “real” fans.
Do you think we will be any different when we’re selling out LR in the Premiership?
Been a Bee since Cardiff in 1971 and it’s now part of my fabric but I’d personally rather be standing on ER terrace watching us lose to Grimsby in Div 4 with my mates/family than watching us beat Man Utd with a load of “plastics” (that used to support Man U) in ER.
So I’m in a quandary. Of course I want us to win and be successful but I fear the change is going to break my heart.
The place, the people, the Nelson, the memories are all too much a part of me.

PS And before I get a lorry load of abuse heaped on me please know that I have supported LR 100% with all the emails, petitions, as requested just like any true supporter should have. It is the will of the majority and we’re all part of the same team.

Personally, watching Brentford become estabilished in the Championship and regularly playing QPha, Fulham, Reading, Millwall, Crystal Palace, Brighton, etc, some seasons flirting with the Premiership playoffs, and some seasons flirting with relegation will do it for me.
 

Arsenal

Just had a thought on this subject and it made me think of our numbers at Shrewsbury on Saturday.
We haven't lost since mid October, we're top of the league, kept most of our squad in the transfer window,
brought in a couple of Arsenal players, building a new stadium this summer.............................
I hope we can muster over 8K this saturday and support our new owner and his investment !
 

Arsenal

Mate,

I posted very similar a few weeks back and I think you'll get a mixed response. Some fans rightly want to experience Premiership football to say they've done it, personally I don't but will be more than happy watching us play Championship football week in week out for the next few years.
My concern is purely selfish in as much that with all the other worries and stresses of everyday life I love my precious time watching Bees among real fans.
I know that when we get up and move ground things will change but hopefully it will still feel like my club but hopefully just a bit better than we're accustomed to. If we get up to the Premiership I worry we'll attract the floating Fulham fans we loathe and it won't ever be the same again. Just me.

Thanks Sonofabee, it's reassuring to hear I'm not alone.
I just hope to God that I still get that hair-on-back-of-the-neck feeling when I'm sitting in LR next to a wazuck that's chuntering on about his rental property in Clapham, otherwise it could be the end of a very beautiful love affair.
 

Arsenal

Well, I for one can't wait to bring my hamper down to Lionel Road and have heated discussions about property prices in the Dordogne :thetruth:
 

Arsenal

Of course it's judgmental. It's utterly subjective too. I'm not pretending it's not! And no, I didn't say that supporting a smaller club makes a real fan either. It's the contempt that the fans around me showed towards smaller clubs that did my nut in.
I have no doubt that there are "real" fans at Arsenal. I've seen the real Man Utd fans at away games, for example. I'm not here to rant about something and be fair about it. I just hated the experience. I hated the sterile, soulless fans at the game. I hated every second of it and will never do it again. I wish these types of fans nothing but bad luck and grotesque illnesses. That's MY opinion of it all. Good for you if you've had great experiences there too. I'm glad you have, because frankly, I'd rather stick a red hot needle down my jap's eye than experience what I did yesterday again.

Lol at your last comment.

Football has changed over the years with a breed of new supporters watching games at new grounds being seated. Brentford will probably go through the same process when we will move to Lionel Road. Emirates is not Highbury and Lionel Road will not be Griffin Park. I felt it was unfair to 'single' out Arsenal as this is what is happening at most grounds, especially in the Premiership. Will you wish bad luck to the 'new' Brentford fans that no doubt will come to Lionel Road?

I said to my mates after the P'boro game - there is simply nothing like watching Brentford under lights after a good win. Enjoy it whilst we can. We need of course to move to progress but there is a high chance that Lionel Road will be full of in your words 'soulless fans at the game'.
 

Arsenal

Lol at your last comment.

Football has changed over the years with a breed of new supporters watching games at new grounds being seated. Brentford will probably go through the same process when we will move to Lionel Road. Emirates is not Highbury and Lionel Road will not be Griffin Park. I felt it was unfair to 'single' out Arsenal as this is what is happening at most grounds, especially in the Premiership. Will you wish bad luck to the 'new' Brentford fans that no doubt will come to Lionel Road?

I said to my mates after the P'boro game - there is simply nothing like watching Brentford under lights after a good win. Enjoy it whilst we can. We need of course to move to progress but there is a high chance that Lionel Road will be full of in your words 'soulless fans at the game'.

To an extent I would agree with you but I think Arsenal, Manu and Chelsea have an above average number of fans in what has been referred to as the "soulless" category ( not sure that is the right word). I think they are fans that will only follow or are attracted to following a big successful, fashionable club which these three are. Their reasoning and logic for doing so is completely alien to supporting a club like Brentford whatever stadium we play might in.
 

Arsenal

A trip to the Emirates is my brothers favourite assignment. He says they have the best media facilities and give out the best refreshments. At least they do something right (Worst is Portsmouth, akin to sitting in a WWI trench)
 

Arsenal

Lol at your last comment.

Football has changed over the years with a breed of new supporters watching games at new grounds being seated. Brentford will probably go through the same process when we will move to Lionel Road. Emirates is not Highbury and Lionel Road will not be Griffin Park. I felt it was unfair to 'single' out Arsenal as this is what is happening at most grounds, especially in the Premiership. Will you wish bad luck to the 'new' Brentford fans that no doubt will come to Lionel Road?

I said to my mates after the P'boro game - there is simply nothing like watching Brentford under lights after a good win. Enjoy it whilst we can. We need of course to move to progress but there is a high chance that Lionel Road will be full of in your words 'soulless fans at the game'.

What Stanley said. I don't think we'll become like that overnight.

As I've said, it's this "nouveau" fan (I think that's a better term for them) who has little or no understanding of football that the big clubs attract, that will forever do my nut in. Doing a bit of research for my new Facebook page and blog, it's interesting to see that the top 4 clubs, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool, all had articles written (in the last year) about how their atmosphere is pants. I then move onto the next team (Everton) and can find nothing to say their atmosphere has deteriorated.

The point of my blog and Facebook page, is to research atmosphere at different grounds and maybe find a way to encourage fans to become more tribal again. For example, at Brentford, we have become quite quiet at times, more noticeable since we got rid of "Hate Corner". This season, how many times have fans come on here to question the lack of atmosphere? There is something bizarre going on, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. Is it Sky? Is it this "nouveau" fan? Is it down to a simple case of where away fans are positioned according to the "hardcore element" of home fans? Is it the death of terracing? I'm not 100% sure and I would really like to work out what it is. Is it simply a case that fans have never ever had a mad atmosphere, actually, except for "big" games? Why is it some clubs have fans with massive reputations for their level of support? I'm sure that there are so many factors involved, and as a hobby, I would like to investigate it and see if I can find some answers.
 

Arsenal

What Stanley said. I don't think we'll become like that overnight.

As I've said, it's this "nouveau" fan (I think that's a better term for them) who has little or no understanding of football that the big clubs attract, that will forever do my nut in. Doing a bit of research for my new Facebook page and blog, it's interesting to see that the top 4 clubs, Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool, all had articles written (in the last year) about how their atmosphere is pants. I then move onto the next team (Everton) and can find nothing to say their atmosphere has deteriorated.

The point of my blog and Facebook page, is to research atmosphere at different grounds and maybe find a way to encourage fans to become more tribal again. For example, at Brentford, we have become quite quiet at times, more noticeable since we got rid of "Hate Corner". This season, how many times have fans come on here to question the lack of atmosphere? There is something bizarre going on, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. Is it Sky? Is it this "nouveau" fan? Is it down to a simple case of where away fans are positioned according to the "hardcore element" of home fans? Is it the death of terracing? I'm not 100% sure and I would really like to work out what it is. Is it simply a case that fans have never ever had a mad atmosphere, actually, except for "big" games? Why is it some clubs have fans with massive reputations for their level of support? I'm sure that there are so many factors involved, and as a hobby, I would like to investigate it and see if I can find some answers.

Think you hit it partly on the head re. Sky. There is simply far too much football that people can see. If one is not watching football, then one is speaking about football through social media sites. The GPG is without a doubt one of the best football forum websites and growing each year (not being biased at all here) - i remember the days when to get any information about Brentford, I had to call the 'club call' line (and each time i called i was 5 pounds down and got no relevant information). Football is just 24/7 now.
 

Arsenal

I went to see them beat Fulham a couple of years back (Nasri scored a couple of superb goals and Walcott put in a performance so bad I could have sworn he was Ricky Shakes) and I can only echo what leicesterbee says.

Moaning,condescending mugs who only made any noise after the goals and when they were criticising Wenger.The bloke I went with and I were stunned by their general attitude and ignorance,I wouldn't go back if you paid me.

Nice stadium though!
 

Arsenal

Think you hit it partly on the head re. Sky. There is simply far too much football that people can see. If one is not watching football, then one is speaking about football through social media sites.

The public are over-entertained these days, it's the same at gigs or any kind of live entertainment which requires audience participation. It's a mistake to turn up to football expecting to be entertained, even in the "EPL".
 

Arsenal

Personally, watching Brentford become estabilished in the Championship and regularly playing QPha, Fulham, Reading, Millwall, Crystal Palace, Brighton, etc, some seasons flirting with the Premiership playoffs, and some seasons flirting with relegation will do it for me.

Personally that will do it for me but less of the flirting with relegation. Andy_Mc_is_God is my brother (older) and I think the hard core fan base is growing at BFC, lets hope it continues all the way to Lionel Road, we had 6,046 home fans against Sheffield United for the first home Saturday league game against 6,884 for the latest league game against Gillingham on a Friday night in front of a watching TV audience.
 

Arsenal

.................getting stuffed..............
 
Back
Top Bottom