Australian Open

Australian Open

Federer through, does Murray stand a chance at winning this?
 

Australian Open

Murray now through to 3rd round :)
 

Australian Open

Murray doing very well!!! Come on Andy!!

p.s. he might be scottish, but i support the home nations...
 

Australian Open

Murray 2 sets to 1 up against Nadel.

7-6, 4-6, 6-4

He led 4-1 in the 2nd set at one point.
 

Australian Open

He's playing very well, should have won already though
 

Australian Open

He's just pissed away another 4 break points.

Agree with you he is playing unbelievably well.
 

Australian Open

Regardless of the outcome, I can't wait for the after match interview with Murray.

I have been suffering with insomnia and his interviews are a great cure:sorted:
 

Australian Open

Regardless of the outcome, I can't wait for the after match interview with Murray.

I have been suffering with insomnia and his interviews are a great cure:sorted:

Yep.

You feel like you want to smack the side of the telly to wake him up.
 

Australian Open

Regardless of the outcome, I can't wait for the after match interview with Murray.

I have been suffering with insomnia and his interviews are a great cure:sorted:

Don't expect much, its 1am local time
 

Australian Open

5-0 Nadal in the 5th - looks like it's all over
 

Australian Open

:zzzzz: Andy :zzzzz: Murray :zzzzz: Interview :zzzzz: awaited :zzzzz: I have :zzzzz: my :zzzzz: pillow :zzzzz: ready :zzzzz:
 

Australian Open

In one way I guess he threw it away but this match gives an indication of just how good he is.

He is s top 10 player minimum, is capable of playing on all services and to compete with Nadal, who would have been number one in many eras, is a great effort.
 

Australian Open

In one way I guess he threw it away but this match gives an indication of just how good he is.

He is s top 10 player minimum, is capable of playing on all services and to compete with Nadal, who would have been number one in many eras, is a great effort.

Not a bad tennis player granted but still a complete to55er imho ! :sorted:
 

Australian Open

Murray deserves credit for how he's played.
 

Australian Open

:bound: Laters you jock cock :thumbs: One Rafa Nadal, there is only one Rafa Nadal :cool:
 

Australian Open

Won a stack on betfair, thanks to his swinging fortunes.

A great sport to gamble on. :sorted:
 

Australian Open

His leg?

I agree :imwith:

Better luck next time :yes:
 

Australian Open

Some sweaty that I know tells me that his wife worked with Murray's mum for many years and that they are the most conceited family you could ever meet. Then the good times came and the head up one's arse attitude got worse. Now I trust this guy and his attitude is pretty much spot on with things.
 

Australian Open

Federer, Roddick, Haas, Gonzalez left. There's only gonna be one winner.
 

Australian Open

They should find an excuse to ban Federer from Tennis.
 

Australian Open

They should find an excuse to ban Federer from Tennis.

Why? :scratch:

For being too good :scratch:

His excellence will make everyone else strive to improve. I bet without Federer Nadal, Roddick and even Murray would not be as good as they are. The bar is so high you need to be better to get to the top.

Federer is improving the sport and IMHO is probably the best sportsman on the planet right now.
 

Australian Open

He's overwhelming, better than anybody else but he's still great to watch, it's never boring as it can be when one person dominates a sport totally.
 

Australian Open

The way Gonzalez mullered Haas you could be fooled into thinking he at least might be competitive with Federer, but alas I think not.

Straight sets methinks. 7-6, 6-1, 6-4 best case !!
 

Australian Open

The way Gonzalez mullered Haas you could be fooled into thinking he at least might be competitive with Federer, but alas I think not.

Straight sets methinks. 7-6, 6-1, 6-4 best case !!

Haas saw Gonzalez had brought the same form from his match with Nadal and lay down, he was reduced to only playing to Gonzalez's backhand as he was so scared of his forehand.

Federer will win comfortably but I hope there's some kind of contest.
 

Australian Open

Why :scratch:

For being too good :scratch:

His excellence will make everyone else strive to improve. I bet without Federer Nadal, Roddick and even Murray would not be as good as they are. The bar is so high you need to be better to get to the top.

Federer is improving the sport and IMHO is probably the best sportsman on the planet right now.

:imwith:
 

Australian Open

Why :scratch:

For being too good :scratch:

His excellence will make everyone else strive to improve. I bet without Federer Nadal, Roddick and even Murray would not be as good as they are. The bar is so high you need to be better to get to the top.

Federer is improving the sport and IMHO is probably the best sportsman on the planet right now.

:imwith: A true sportsman in every sense of the word. :sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom