SC said:rofl i'm guessing Hutch is mr anonymous - anyone know for sure
oh, and Wycombe now losing 2-0
Trandy said:O'Connor is playing. Roget, Ben May & Rougier have all been booked.![]()
Tommy Wright subbed for Tabby on 36![]()
All from SkySports
SC said:Tabby - yes yes yes 2-1 Bees
SC said:well enough as we're winning - seriously, no idea - sitting here working with sky sports on TV so just getting goal updates - must be some of you out there with Bees World
SC said:3-1 tabby again![]()
German Bee said:Is the commentary working????????
according to Bees World best performance since beating Brighton 4-0 couple of years agoSC said:well enough as we're winning - seriously, no idea - sitting here working with sky sports on TV so just getting goal updates - must be some of you out there with Bees World
GP said:according to Bees World best performance since beating Brighton 4-0 couple of years ago
GP said:4-1
Ben May
GP said:4-2 full time
that'll do nicely
Im off to do some work, which I was meaning to do at 3pm. Whoops!Trandy said:This is better than sex
I think they said he'd only been on the pitch 3 minutesGP said:Dennis Wise sent off for Millwall![]()
Another injury :mad1:Originally posted by Aussie Bee
Any news on Tommy's leg?
How would you know ? I doesnt count what youve done with men,youve been told.I feel sh*t too, dunno if I'll feel better if I have a drink.Trandy said:This is better than sex:banana: :bound: :banana: :beer:
JasonBee said:
inneffective May
the ineffective May
JasonBee said:I'm not a May basher! He showed some good touches at times, but he just looks a bit powder puff to me, ie when he was 1 on 1 and just passed it to the keeper.
bees66 said:Also May's goal was well offside & there 2nd goal was down to his awful back pass to Smith from there own half.