Bees reward

Bees reward

Bees reward

£3 off my pre match chicken curry. I'll have some of that.
 

Bees reward

Usual question.
Any relationship between Apple/Android devices for those with/without issues?
I'm on Android - No "Banner" to click.
 

Bees reward

I'm another on Android with an email but no discount code showing on the app. Brentford poverty shaming once again, clearly.
 

Bees reward

Got the e-mail from club telling about trialling Bees reward before Brighton home game. All seems ok and instructions quite straight forward.

However, don't see the QR-code on my app. Maybe it appears later but does anybody have the same issue?View attachment 64179
Same. Deleted and reloaded the app (version 2.7.7) and still no joy.
BIAS has been notified and are on the case
 

Bees reward

Yeah.
And logged in and out a few times as recommended in the email if the banner wasn't displaying....
A bit crap, but cant get over excited about it tbh.
Fleet Services for dinner it is again then!!! 😁I
I think the QR code will appear closer to kick off tomorrow…
It's an Android problem apparently. BIAS are contacting the Club
 

Bees reward

Now available on my Android. 👍🙂
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260316_150534_Brentford FC.jpg
    Screenshot_20260316_150534_Brentford FC.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 14

Bees reward

Got mine through just now.
 

Bees reward

£2:90 for a pint of Black Cab before the game.
👍
 

Bees reward

Couldn't get it to work at the self service screens in the East stand. Just kept popping up a message saying "unsupported product". Am I right in saying that the scanner is underneath the screen? Or is there another one hidden somewhere. The instructions are all a bit cryptic.
 

Bees reward

Couldn't get it to work at the self service screens in the East stand. Just kept popping up a message saying "unsupported product". Am I right in saying that the scanner is underneath the screen? Or is there another one hidden somewhere. The instructions are all a bit cryptic.

Yes they're under the screen. My feedback on the post-game survey was that it's very hard to estimate where to place the code to scan it.
 

Bees reward

Mine popped up on my phone in the afternoon but I was told by a server couldn't use when I tried to order a half-time. Is it pre-match only?
 

Bees reward

Mine popped up on my phone in the afternoon but I was told by a server couldn't use when I tried to order a half-time. Is it pre-match only?
Yes that caught me out too, it does say it in the email but I clearly didn't read it properly.
 

Bees reward

Yes they're under the screen. My feedback on the post-game survey was that it's very hard to estimate where to place the code to scan it.
Ok thanks. Also not clear when you need to scan the QR code. Before adding things to basket? After? On the basket screen itself? Obviously at some point before checking out, but none of them worked for me. And by the time I tried all the options there was a queue behind me already.
 

Bees reward

Ok thanks. Also not clear when you need to scan the QR code. Before adding things to basket? After? On the basket screen itself? Obviously at some point before checking out, but none of them worked for me. And by the time I tried all the options there was a queue behind me already.
Just before you pay there was a screen saying scan barcode when I did it
 

Bees reward

Yeah it certainly wasnt very intuitive, what you needed to do, or how.
Pretty much everyone I saw trying to use their's in the West Stand (including me) needed the assistance of a steward to make it work....
 

Bees reward

Yes that caught me out too, it does say it in the email but I clearly didn't read it properly.
Did they send any comms about the fact they fixed the problem for android?
 

Bees reward

Received and email to take a survey about why I didn’t use my Bees Rewards QR code. The thing is, I did 🤷‍♀️ Anyway, under section where it asked what would make you use it I selected “bigger discount” 🤞 #thriftcorner

Found QR code wouldn’t work at self service screens “unsupported product” as others above have posted. No problem at the staffed till in the NW corner kiosk, West Upper.
 

Bees reward

Could see lots struggling with the QR code in S108/9 today including myself. Tried 4 terminals, a mixture or correct and upside down scanning (I think, hard to know how close/far your code needs to be to scan). Wont be bothering again
:sorted:
 

Bees reward

Three out of four today either wouldn’t scan or when did reported zero balance even though they hadn’t been used previously.
 

Bees reward

Three out of four today either wouldn’t scan or when did reported zero balance even though they hadn’t been used previously.
Yes, that came up for me when presumably the bloody thing did scan.
 

Bees reward

Got £3 off in the dugout
 

Bees reward

Didn't work for me again today. Waited until the prompt came up on the kiosk, turned phone screen to maximum brightness (as advised by the club), tried different angles, distances, etc.

Nothing.

People in the queue got impatient, so gave up and checked out full price.
 

Bees reward

Tried to scan reluctantly and £2 is never enough for the fayre on offer. Transaction failed. Made the right decision and went for a slash instead.
 

Bees reward

Managed to use mine fine in Wsst Stand.
£3:00 off a pint that was already reduced to £4:50 can't be argued with.
👍🙂
 

Bees reward

Anyone got a code in their App for tomorrow's game??
Nothing here.
 

Bees reward

Yep.
Got the email. (£2 off this time)
Not showing in App, on Android.
My email just under half an hour ago said £3

[td]
[td]
[td]
Rewards...​
​
​
​
​
​
[/td]​
​
[/td]
​
[/td]
[td]
Bees Rewards - Scan when purchasing - Enjoy £3 off food and drink
​
​
​
[td]
Download the app - Open the Brentford FC app and scan your Bees Rewards QR code at any food & drink kiosk or self-service unit.​
[/td]​
​
[/td]
​
 

Bees reward

My email just under half an hour ago said £3

​


[td]​

[td]


[td]
Rewards...​







​




​








[/td]​



[/td]​


[/td]


​


[td]
Bees Rewards - Scan when purchasing - Enjoy £3 off food and drink
​







[td]

Download the app - Open the Brentford FC app and scan your Bees Rewards QR code at any food & drink kiosk or self-service unit.




[/td]​


[/td]


​
👍
🤷‍♂️
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260417_193635_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20260417_193635_Gmail.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 5

Bees reward

I didn’t buy any food last week / use the discount- maybe I still get £3 tomorrow but those who got that last week get £2 this week? 🤷🏻‍♂️
 

Bees reward

Yep.
Got the email. (£2 off this time)
Not showing in App, on Android.
Although i have an iphone, it wasnt appearing for me either. But when i deleted the App, then redownloaded the App, then the QR code banner suddenly appeared. So maybe worth trying that on Android too. Redownloading the App forces an upgrade to the latest version.
 
Back
Top Bottom