Bees Superstore

Bees Superstore

What's happening with kids kits in the shop ?

Trying to buy online and its saying shirts and short sold out
 

Bees Superstore

What's happening with kids kits in the shop ?

Trying to buy online and its saying shirts and short sold out
See the Christmas kids kits horror stories here:

 

Bees Superstore

Just spoke to the club shop.
They said they're waiting on umbro to send out more kids kits.
They hope to receive some more in the next few weeks for Christmas but as umbro havnt confirmed anything, who knows.

Looks like the club will lose out on Christmas sales.
Especially with the turnover for online orders, people will be put off and buy from other outlets
 

Bees Superstore

Managed to get a kids away top and goalie top no probs online ...
 

Bees Superstore

@hobbsy .. are you by able to get any clarification from the club with regard to kids kits for Xmas .. or do the parents have to try and source them from “other means” … ie from China or Turkey!
Apparently Junior sizes are now back in stock. Fill yer stockings.
 

Bees Superstore

Is the Shop notoriously bad for communication?

Phoned numerous times but nobody has picked up, left a voice message and also emailed but no response.

I have an order with DHL who can't deliver to me as the address is wrong and needs to be resolved by the Shop but so far can't do anything.
 

Bees Superstore

Fortunately live relatively close so popped in today and issue resolved....
 

Bees Superstore

We have one fuming wife - Brentford sent her about a large size parcel of….absolutely nothing but a gift bag :banghead:

I was banished upstairs whilst present wrapping occured. Or not, in this case.

The gift bag will be useful for storing wrapping paper from everyone else’s presents :poop: I’ve now seen the order placed, it did contain actual shop items.

Was there no thought process by staff whatsoever? “Ah yes here’s someone paying £5 delivery for nothing but a £3 gift bag”
ps it doesn’t look tampered with en route
 

Bees Superstore

We have one fuming wife - Brentford sent her about a large size parcel of….absolutely nothing but a gift bag :banghead:

I was banished upstairs whilst present wrapping occured. Or not, in this case.

The gift bag will be useful for storing wrapping paper from everyone else’s presents :poop: I’ve now seen the order placed, it did contain actual shop items.

Was there no thought process by staff whatsoever? “Ah yes here’s someone paying £5 delivery for nothing but a £3 gift bag”
ps it doesn’t look tampered with en route

This would warm the cockles of Winnie’s heart. Thank you for your service ?
 

Bees Superstore

I know, I had the same problem for my son. Got him the new away one but wanted both. It’s not very good is it really? We are a Premier League club now and still struggle for stock, sizes etc. It can’t be that difficult can it?
 

Bees Superstore

Well, the shop managed to fulfil its promise to deliver all orders made by last weekend before Christmas. But then instead of sending me the Stadium Bee Together xmas jumper I ordered, they sent a Castle Badge KLM red and white stripe jumper. Which cost £5 more and I rather like and will get more regular wear from so it’s not going back!
 

Bees Superstore

I paid16 pounds for 6 letters and two digits
You need to provide some other examples before we can work out how much a letter is and how much a digit is.

£1 a letter and £5 a digit perhaps?
 

Bees Superstore

Thanks and does anyone know if you can take a shop bought shirt online back in there to be printed after it's been worn....ie HB jnr now wants to it done after he got it from Santa
 

Bees Superstore

You need to provide some other examples before we can work out how much a letter is and how much a digit is.

£1 a letter and £5 a digit perhaps?
Yes!!
Some solving of simultaneous equations would be an excellent way to while away the time between Xmas and NY!! ?
 

Bees Superstore

You need to provide some other examples before we can work out how much a letter is and how much a digit is.

£1 a letter and £5 a digit perhaps?

No clue. And I’m not going to order another name / number combo to help find out !
 

Bees Superstore

You need to provide some other examples before we can work out how much a letter is and how much a digit is.

£1 a letter and £5 a digit perhaps?
Playing with combination online it appears to be a fixed price of £16 regardless of letters or numbers.
 

Bees Superstore

Playing with combination online it appears to be a fixed price of £16 regardless of letters or numbers.
@nocoat could have saved us all a lot of bother if he didn't go on about his letters and numbers then

However I am going for a Welsh Railway Station name and 9^99 for a number and will see if it's still £16.
 

Bees Superstore

@nocoat could have saved us all a lot of bother if he didn't go on about his letters and numbers then

However I am going for a Welsh Railway Station name and 9^99 for a number and will see if it's still £16.
Nice Idea - but sadly max 2 numbers and 12 letters.
 

Bees Superstore

Was gifted a car window sticker from the BFC shop that stayed stuck on the car window for less than a day.

General experience of the products and service is poor. Couple months back ordered a mug - the wrong design was sent - then it broke after one use of the dishwasher. Supposed to be dishwasher safe.

Home kit age 2-3 years shrunk after one wash and custom lettering has all started to come off.
 

Bees Superstore

Was gifted a car window sticker from the BFC shop that stayed stuck on the car window for less than a day.

General experience of the products and service is poor. Couple months back ordered a mug - the wrong design was sent - then it broke after one use of the dishwasher. Supposed to be dishwasher safe.

Home kit age 2-3 years shrunk after one wash and custom lettering has all started to come off.
Sounds like you need to take better care of things :fishing:
 

Bees Superstore

I wanted to buy a hat yesterday‘s but they only have different types of caps whilst I want a bucket style hat ☹️
 

Bees Superstore

After not being able to buy my desired bucket hat yesterday today I decided to browse other items. One thing that appealed to me was car mats. So I clicked on the item which took me to another company site . The sold football club cars mats but not Brentford. The did do QPR one but I don’t want that smell in my car .
 

Bees Superstore

Absolutely loved that shirt. Never expected to but it was much nicer in real life than on a screen. The fact we wore it for the epic comeback v Millwall only helped too of course!
But wore it for a huge disappointment, so for me it can live in the bin with the Jaffa Cake kit.
 

Bees Superstore

@nocoat could have saved us all a lot of bother if he didn't go on about his letters and numbers then

However I am going for a Welsh Railway Station name and 9^99 for a number and will see if it's still £16.
We're gonna need a bigger shirt!
 

Bees Superstore

Superstore was rammed before the match today, quite a feeding frenzy. The portacabin at GP is a distant memory!
Discovered this photo I must’ve taken about mid 90s of the old Fan-Attic whilst sorting out some junk in the loft last night. What a triumph of architecture she was :love:
11A03434-7C02-4339-AD08-7BA16B6F5633.jpeg
 

Bees Superstore

Discovered this photo I must’ve taken about mid 90s of the old Fan-Attic whilst sorting out some junk in the loft last night. What a triumph of architecture she was :love:
View attachment 37332
Never understood why it wasn't called the Bees Sup-portakabin
 

Bees Superstore

Discovered this photo I must’ve taken about mid 90s of the old Fan-Attic whilst sorting out some junk in the loft last night. What a triumph of architecture she was :love:
View attachment 37332
The GOAT of club shops this. 60 people all piling in round 5ft of floor space surrounded by shirts, unable to move. Glorious
 
Back
Top Bottom