Bees v Orient...updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bees v Orient...updates

Fair enough if you felt mislead, and I'm sorry for that, but I did explain my reasoning (however justifiable or not you may think it is) in my first post on the issue, regarding the link between glorious opposition and results.

I think you are being mischeivous again....
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Free kick to The Bees.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

come on Bees
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Sounds like Hamer is having a bit of a mare
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Yes............But then again he is a ball playing midfielder so he doesnt fit the bill. :fishing:

I thought he was a winger who can't beat a man or track back. Never seen him in central midfield I'm afraid - didn't get to may Div 2 Dagenham games.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Another corner to Brentford.

Come on!
 

Bees v Orient...updates

what is this Richard Lee love in all about. So good at Watford that he spend most of his ****ing career their on the bench !! If he had maybe got of his idle arse and moved on 5 years ago, then he may have some say in the matter.
He was kept out of the Watford team by 2 top keepers Alex Chamberlin and Ben Foster and when he had his chance he was injured
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Sorry forgot i would have to spell it out.......Lee & Saunders. :wave:

Apologies, didn't mean to offend, but respectfully disagree that Saunders would have been a better choice than Adams :)
 

Bees v Orient...updates

He was kept out of the Watford team by 2 top keepers Alex Chamberlin and Ben Foster and when he had his chance he was injured

so why didn't he move on then....happy to be a number 2 I'd say
 

Bees v Orient...updates

come on Bees, get a bloody goal.. then we'll score another
 

Bees v Orient...updates

4,485 (919 Bees fans)
 

Bees v Orient...updates

He was kept out of the Watford team by 2 top keepers Alex Chamberlin and Ben Foster and when he had his chance he was injured

He was dropped and replaced by 133 year old Alec Chamberlain after a series of disappointing games I gather.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

A minor point but I really don't want a combined commentary, either. Even though the O's guy is better than Billy Reeves (jings, if he says Third Division football one more time or refers to Chris Wickham as "CW" again this season, I'm gonna scream), if there's going to be 2 commentators, then let's have Reeves and Burridge or Reeves and CW or preferably Burridge and Wickham.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Apologies, didn't mean to offend, but respectfully disagree that Saunders would have been a better choice than Adams :)

I could be wrong but I think he was referring to the decision to drop Saunders from the bench for Hudson :)
 

Bees v Orient...updates

we should go 433 come on Andy, get some subs on
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Good effort from us I reckon nearly 1000 lets repay the support Brentford we have the squad to beat these comfortably come on!!!!!!!!
 

Bees v Orient...updates

I could be wrong but I think he was referring to the decision to drop Saunders from the bench for Hudson :)

Doubt we would be losing if he had done that ;)
 

Bees v Orient...updates

A minor point but I really don't want a combined commentary, either. Even though the O's guy is better than Billy Reeves (jings, if he says Third Division football one more time or refers to Chris Wickham as "CW" again this season, I'm gonna scream), if there's going to be 2 commentators, then let's have Reeves and Burridge or Reeves and CW or preferably Burridge and Wickham.

:imwith: Tbh, every time I've listened to BeesPlayer this season it's been pretty crap. Where is West Ealing Bee. :cry:
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Hudson on for?
 

Bees v Orient...updates

About time Nicky forster came on,

That usually happens around 9.25 or 4.40 pm depending on kick-off time. Another player who must be seriously cheesed off!
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Why does he take so long to change things when things aernt going well?
 

Bees v Orient...updates

So much pressure but not even getting close to goal this half! MAKE A CHANGE NOW SCOTTY!
 

Bees v Orient...updates

I get the feeling that half this team wouldnt look out of place in the pakistan cricket team
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Here come Orient again.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

come on Bees, close
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Good spell of pressure from Brentford.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

:imwith: Tbh, every time I've listened to BeesPlayer this season it's been pretty crap. Where is West Ealing Bee. :cry:

I think the commentary is pretty good IMO. Mark and Billy complement each other well. Some people just like a moan.
 

Bees v Orient...updates

Hudson on for Adams.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom