Don't teams get more money in compensation with better academies....
Great news, I presume we have found somewhere for the indoor training facilities as I believe that was one of the stumbling blocks to gaining Academy status. Anyone know where?
@hobbsy_3 said:@markdevlin7 Good news, does this mean you have found somewhere with indoor facilities ?
@markdevlin7 said:@hobbsy_3 yes, we've found somewhere to build the facility, but can't say too much more at present.
i think we have a facility in Uxbridge or Hillingdon...someone who has a son signed to the Bees was telling me
Heard rumours an indoor facility is being built at Uxbridge High School for our academy to use but as I say, just a 'rumour'.
Brilliant,great to hear in our catchment area !!!

Not far from Watford either..............................................................![]()
Wonder how many sides in league 1 will have Category 2 or above? Not many I would surmise. This is great news
We'll win nowt with kids!
Heard rumours an indoor facility is being built at Uxbridge High School for our academy to use but as I say, just a 'rumour'.
Iv'e heard the same rumour and only a few miles from the school Watford use in Harefield.
If this was a bad news story we'd be on page four of the thread already.
It is one of the most exciting undertakings of this football club, but it wont be cheap.
We'll win nowt with kids!
i think we have a facility in Uxbridge or Hillingdon...someone who has a son signed to the Bees was telling me