Untouchable
Professional Marinakis hater
- Joined
- 5 May 2014
- Messages
- 32,229
- Reaction score
- 91,713
Hickey rested makes total sense.Hickey must be rested with Ajer starting on that side
No Canos in squad - interesting
No Strakosha on bench, Cox on bench instead - interesting
Ethan not back yet. Ummmm.
Damsgaard selected over JDS; expect JDS on at 60'?
Yes, my error er Damsgaard. I expect he's starting wide left. And all set-up for our supersub to come on.Hickey rested makes total sense.
Canós not in the squad is made stranger by the fact Trevitt is included. Must be unavailable?
Strakosha could have picked up an injury with Albania I guess?
Maybe with Zanka and Ajer in the squad they feel there is no need to rush Pinnock back in. Fit, but maybe not “match fit”.
If Damsgaard is playing wide left seems more likely Wissa would both come on for MD.
Think Baptiste is instead of JDS.Hickey must be rested with Ajer starting on that side
No Canos in squad - interesting
No Strakosha on bench, Cox on bench instead - interesting
Ethan not back yet. Ummmm.
Damsgaard selected over JDS; expect JDS on at 60'?
Same age I'm expecting Ivan to get on for England.expect JDS on at 60'?
F**k walking football.Same age I'm expecting Ivan to get on for England.
Somebody posted a good one via Brave for a previous away game. Stupidly I didn't make a note of it. Worked well and had different options. Was is it Resolute or Revolver? Something like that.Any streams?
Reddit soccer streams on Brave browser ?Somebody posted a good one via Brave for a previous away game. Stupidly I didn't make a note of it. Worked well and had different options. Was is it Resolute or Revolver? Something like that.
We were listening to Radio Solent’s Dorset transmissionRadio channel anyone?
Any streams?
Argh. Probably a pen
Errr. No.It was a clear penalty. We got lucky there.
Not from what I am hearing about it. It will be interesting to see it laterIt was a clear penalty. We got lucky there.
With his left foot yes. And the muff player with his right! I think that could have gone either way to be honest.he got the ball.
Looked bad live but not a pen.It was a clear penalty. We got lucky there.