Tickets Bournemouth (A)

Bournemouth (A)

I find the whole singing section divisions ridiculous anyway.
If you’re going to an away match you should all be singing ffs. Age ain’t an excuse.

In fact, I think TAPs should be rewarded higher for those buying in the singing section - as they’re contributing more to the team than those who buy their tickets in the family section who sit on their backside and merely observe rather than support.
How’s that for a new tranche.

Singing section (as you well know judging by your second paragraph) is just codeword for sitting section. nothing wrong with a section for such people. short people, young kids/elderly, not feeling well etc.
 

Bournemouth (A)

I was told, on this forum actually, not so long ago, that TAPs are issued on the ticket purchase itself.
Ergo that the away ticket doesn’t necessarily have to be scanned at the ground itself for the TAPs to be implemented?
Or has that changed ?
You do need to attend to get the taps. We went to the Newcastle cup game and weren't awarded our taps they said the data they had from Newcastle 3as we didn't go, unfortunately by the time we got a response from the club we binned our receipts I gave up chasing them up.
 

Bournemouth (A)

You do need to attend to get the taps. We went to the Newcastle cup game and weren't awarded our taps they said the data they had from Newcastle 3as we didn't go, unfortunately by the time we got a response from the club we binned our receipts I gave up chasing them up.
That’s 50 right there so I would contact them. Any photos from the game or even in the locality that day?
 

Bournemouth (A)

x2 booked from TW2. Had to wait until tier 2 for Junior which made me feel less of a loyal fan
 

Bournemouth (A)

I find the whole singing section divisions ridiculous anyway.
If you’re going to an away match you should all be singing ffs. Age ain’t an excuse.

In fact, I think TAPs should be rewarded higher for those buying in the singing section - as they’re contributing more to the team than those who buy their tickets in the family section who sit on their backside and merely observe rather than support.
How’s that for a new tranche.
Put your suggestions through to the club via e-mail and let us know how you get on.
In your mind its a brilliant idea so go ahead and send it off.
I look forward to the response/s.

Personally i will be sitting at the front on me harris,watching the game with a bottle of pop and a bar of chocolate.
We score i cheer,they score i jeer.
I might sing i might not so i am thinking some tracks from the Meteors first album ?
If you know any tracks then you can join in.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Bought match ticket, then went on to book my
train tickets. It said “limited tickets at this price”.
So I booked my train.
Could it not be possible to
issue the Trainline discount code with your ticket
confirmation email, rather than a few days later when
train prices may have gone up, negating any discount?
 

Bournemouth (A)

Being on tv will make no difference to the high tappers , they are the loyal ones ?‍♂️ ?
How come all the "loyal high TAPers" didn't hoover up all the tickets in the first window....??....?
Disgracefully unloyall......
:fishing:
 

Bournemouth (A)

I doubt you will have a problem, the ko time isn't ideal for some who live a long way it's also on tv.
I live a long way away having a later kick off is better for me.
It means I can have a lie in.
I can set off at 8.30am instead of 6am !
 

Bournemouth (A)

How come all the "loyal high TAPers" didn't hoover up all the tickets in the first window....??....?
Disgracefully unloyall......
:fishing:
They did , but the mid level tappers who were stupidly given ridiculous amounts of taps just for having a season ticket don’t do aways.
 

Bournemouth (A)

I find the whole singing section divisions ridiculous anyway.
If you’re going to an away match you should all be singing ffs. Age ain’t an excuse.

In fact, I think TAPs should be rewarded higher for those buying in the singing section - as they’re contributing more to the team than those who buy their tickets in the family section who sit on their backside and merely observe rather than support.
How’s that for a new tranche.
Not everyone in the family section sits quietly. My son and I sing at the tops of our voices and at nine years old my son swears with the best of them (we draw the line at c**t). The main reason we choose family over other sections is that most of the time it's easier for him to see. Or because my wife joins us, who can't stand for 90 minutes because of dodgy knees.

Why should we be penalised for that?
 

Bournemouth (A)

Not everyone in the family section sits quietly. My son and I sing at the tops of our voices and at nine years old my son swears with the best of them (we draw the line at c**t). The main reason we choose family over other sections is that most of the time it's easier for him to see. Or because my wife joins us, who can't stand for 90 minutes because of dodgy knees.

Why should we be penalised for that?
You shouldn’t - it’s just obvious trolling
 

Bournemouth (A)

Bought match ticket, then went on to book my
train tickets. It said “limited tickets at this price”.
So I booked my train.
Could it not be possible to
issue the Trainline discount code with your ticket
confirmation email, rather than a few days later when
train prices may have gone up, negating any discount?
I suspect the rail company knows this and the discount gets you back down to normalish prices. I’d prefer it to be quicker too.
 

Bournemouth (A)

They did , but the mid level tappers who were stupidly given ridiculous amounts of taps just for having a season ticket don’t do aways.
So you're saying not all high TAPers are "loyal"?? ?
Interesting.....
Maybe there's merit in these proposals after all then.....
 

Bournemouth (A)

Yes but not against the top tappers who have clearly never stopped going
I could ask "Where does the lower limit of top tappers occur"?
But I think we're just going round in circles..... ?
 

Bournemouth (A)

Bournemouth (A)

Has anybody had trouble with their Trainline codes, mine not having it!
 

Bournemouth (A)

I find the whole singing section divisions ridiculous anyway.
If you’re going to an away match you should all be singing ffs. Age ain’t an excuse.

In fact, I think TAPs should be rewarded higher for those buying in the singing section - as they’re contributing more to the team than those who buy their tickets in the family section who sit on their backside and merely observe rather than support.
How’s that for a new tranche.

obviously trolling.
 

Bournemouth (A)

Didn't say I didn't enjoy it. Just not as good as that game back in 1985. As I said Top 3 game for me. Cushions.... if you know, you know... ?
Cushions was 0-3 us in 84 (Rosie hatrick)? …..85 FR was 5 pitch invasions in one night for EVERY goal….what a night that was ❤️??
 

Bournemouth (A)

No other game has lived up to expectations down at Muff since the Freight Rover QF.. In my top 3 Brentford games ever
Assuming that wasn’t batesy own goal? Didn’t get any taps for that one..
 

Bournemouth (A)

About 170 left, mostly the corner block OR family friendly.
Unsure whether block 21 (nearest halfway) is sold out or if those are not yet released. Hard to believe we ever thought we wouldn't want the full allocation!
 

Bournemouth (A)

About 170 left, mostly the corner block OR family friendly.
Unsure whether block 21 (nearest halfway) is sold out or if those are not yet released. Hard to believe we ever thought we wouldn't want the full allocation!
I couldnt imagine a single reason why we wouldnt take the full allocation.
 

Bournemouth (A)

About 170 left, mostly the corner block OR family friendly.
Unsure whether block 21 (nearest halfway) is sold out or if those are not yet released. Hard to believe we ever thought we wouldn't want the full allocation!
It is sold out and no way would the club have even considered not taking the full allocation?
 

Bournemouth (A)

It is sold out and no way would the club have even considered not taking the full allocation?
So we agree, then.
All I'm saying sometimes the club don't released some of the tickets until the previous ones are sold. Often that is at the insistence of the other club. If it's sold already, happy days.
 

Bournemouth (A)

In my panic to secure a ticket I selected an adult instead of a senior. Very nice guy in ticket office helped me swop ticket the adult for a senior. That £8 should pay for a couple of cans of Beavertown Neck Oil in the away end concourse ?
 

Bournemouth (A)

About 170 left, mostly the corner block OR family friendly.
Unsure whether block 21 (nearest halfway) is sold out or if those are not yet released. Hard to believe we ever thought we wouldn't want the full allocation!
Those will probably be for the members ballot which is 5% of the allocation
 
Back
Top Bottom