Tickets Everton (A)

Everton (A)

2 from TW3.

Can't wait.

Bring it on.
 

Everton (A)

:wave :wave Block 120, Row 17.
 

Everton (A)

Pain in the butt game now.
I was really looking forward to Saturday football on Merseyside and feet up on Sunday doing an Airfix kit.

So Three Bridges v Broadbridge Heath Saturday
Everton on Sunday.
3 tickets purchased.
Sainsburys Scotland Road for parking.
Beatles tour in the morning for Junior.
COYR
 

Everton (A)

I can only go if I can go on supporters coach, but it’s saying SOLD OUT.
will I be able to book the coach after I book a ticket ?
 

Everton (A)

IMG_8779.jpeg
More tickets opened up. Assume back section of blocks 120 and 119 still to go.
 

Everton (A)

For some reason not letting me assign to my son who is a season ticket holder ? Does it matter if more than one are assigned to me ?
 

Everton (A)

For some reason not letting me assign to my son who is a season ticket holder ? Does it matter if more than one are assigned to me ?
You won't be able to checkout if they are both assigned to you
 

Everton (A)

Spoke to one of Everton's ticket office staff for her best recommendation. She came back with Rows 8-15 in Block 118, so that's what I've gone with! (She also indicated seat numbers, but that's too much detail!)
 

Everton (A)

I can't go, daughter's birthday and trains from Kings Lynn feked.
If anyone wants me to get them a ticket, pm me.
Solid Bees only.
 

Everton (A)

Block 120 says its family friendly section and can't see any safe standing?
I was in block 120 a few weeks ago,decent view and stood up all game,concourse is packed at half time, can't move and huge ques for toilets, food is a rip off £9:50 for 3 tiny bits of chicken and chips, budweiser £5:95 a pint
 

Everton (A)

I can't go, daughter's birthday and trains from Kings Lynn feked.
If anyone wants me to get them a ticket, pm me.
Solid Bees only.
Seeking out a stooge before even buying the ticket is the most audacious display of TAPs harvesting I have ever seen 😆
 

Everton (A)

Done

Painless bar me forgetting to log into my CC app on new phone to approve it.............
 

Everton (A)

If tickets are now available to ALL members, does that include overseas members.

3 Dutch Bees I know are keen
 

Everton (A)

Everton (A)

Yes away tickets are included in the Overseas membership benefit


View attachment 61748
Thanks Hobbsy. The chap trying to book the tickets is getting a message along the lines of
'This is not available to you' (because he doesn't have the correct permissions on his account to purchase this event').

I'll get him to try again and/or contact the ticket office
 

Everton (A)

Thanks Hobbsy. The chap trying to book the tickets is getting a message along the lines of
'This is not available to you' (because he doesn't have the correct permissions on his account to purchase this event').

I'll get him to try again and/or contact the ticket office
Might be worth them using the WhatsApp chat or the Call back option to save on costs.

 

Everton (A)

Thanks again Hobbsy.

Luc contacted the Club and received the reply pasted below. Not too clever and poor show from the Club (imho)

View attachment 61749
That’s pretty crap. Any Bees outside UK might as well just purchase a normal membership instead if international.
 

Everton (A)

Latest scores on the doors. Releasing the better seats after the others feels a bit strange. Again, probably dictated by Everton IMG_8789.jpeg
 

Everton (A)

That’s pretty crap.
It is - and effectively means overseas Bees can't be in the away section for Bees away days. Can they become "domestic" members? (Do members need to provide home address or just an email)
 

Everton (A)

It is - and effectively means overseas Bees can't be in the away section for Bees away days. Can they become "domestic" members? (Do members need to provide home address or just an email)
Uk VPN ?
 

Everton (A)

Everton (A)

It is - and effectively means overseas Bees can't be in the away section for Bees away days. Can they become "domestic" members? (Do members need to provide home address or just an email)
Yes anyone can buy a full membership, whatever country they are in. Basically means the Overseas membership is reduced to being a entry ticket to a ballot for a random match.
 
Back
Top Bottom