Fans Forum

Fans Forum

whatever you reckon then. i cant be bothered posting on here anymore with people who dont seem to care about our team going down the pan. wally was laughing and joking last night and a lot of people seemed to think it was funny. he didnt look like a man under pressure or determined to turn our team around. the way people have turned on Roget more than Downes is shameful. Time will prove i am right when he leaves us in the sh*t and the stories will come out.
 

Fans Forum

Abee - Trying not to go off the thread. I would love to see the back of him, but I do really think his involvement in BFC is minimal.

If DW, BB & JM tell me grin and bare him for now I will.

Why weren`t you at the forum? I was waiting for ages to wind you up and ask you why you left the BU Board.

It was a bit to polite for my liking last night, I would prefer heated debates, than accussations on the GPG.

Absolutely nothing was off limits.

If BB was a finance bod, we would have a real figurehead. I have a lot of time for the guy. The amount of work he puts in at meetings and roadshows etc. His profile is rising and I think he is just as valuable to us as DW. I think JM has different skills.
 

Fans Forum

We already are in utter sh$t Matt. As for Wally, what pressure? Everyone says we just got a team of kids and should not expect anything.......
 

Fans Forum

Anyone else think that they'd heard it before from someone when Rogers blurted out "Wycombe Wanderers make £1m from off pitch corporate activity". Wasn't that part of one of Noades' speeches once ?

Anyway Rogers, you shouldn't be here and your mate is a piece of sh*t ! Oh and by the way, read https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19353
then print it off and give it to that scum neighbour of yours !

The position of Chairman of our Club should be occupied by a Bees Supporter who should accept it as a massive honour. Instead we have a drip of the highest calibre who knows sweet f.a. about football and really didn't get it when everyone laughed re his dreaded vote of confidence for Wally !
 

Fans Forum

mattbee said:
whatever you reckon then. i cant be bothered posting on here anymore with people who dont seem to care about our team going down the pan. wally was laughing and joking last night and a lot of people seemed to think it was funny. he didnt look like a man under pressure or determined to turn our team around. the way people have turned on Roget more than Downes is shameful. Time will prove i am right when he leaves us in the sh*t and the stories will come out.


:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mattbee can you pm me your address so I can send your dummy back 1st class post...

try www.beesotted.com's message board if you don't want a sensible debate...by the way you still haven't answered my questions...but you won't will you?
 

Fans Forum

Bee H said:
:nono: naughty Bish, you mustn't criticise those in charge ! :rolleyes: :D

oh and by the way Bish, following your question to John Mac last night, please note that generally my posts on what I consider to be the failings of those in charge should all read John Mac & Co as I view any failings to be the responsibility of those in charge being all the members of the Executive Committee and not just John Mac (and not Bees United).

It is worrying however, that at a time when Brentford FC needs a real strong and dynamic leader e.g. someone who can grab the Club by the scruff of its neck and manage and direct the Club, that we have the face of the Exec Comm who no longer reads the GPG because any criticism "makes him depressed" ! :no: :rolleyes:

Bish I will add my piece to this.

My criticisms refer to the BFC Executive Committee. My earlier criticisms again generally talked about the board of directors. I was always trying to rope the whole board into what was going on and I believe that several of them became seriously rattled when reminded of their legal responsibilites as directors.

I do not understand why the Exec Comm should be above criticism. If the current events had been taking place under Noades/Hargraves then you would have been the first to be ranting and raving. You make I believe the mistake of looking at the personalities rather than the policies and efficiency of the organisation. So you are John Mac's mate and noone should say boo to him. Isn't this exactly what Rogers was claiming about Noades and got shouted down for his trouble.

The only personal comment that I have made about John Mac (as far as I can remember) is that he more or less became our Chief Executive by default but that if he sent in his cv for the job he wouldn't even get onto the short list.

If John gets hurt and depressed by these sort of comments then he is making my case for me.

I don't happen to think that everything is alright but because of the structure and nature of the deal struck by Bees United with Altonwood there is not much to be done about it.

Sorting out the structure of BFC should be a piece of cake but if John is letting the guys get on with it then he is gonna be taken to the cleaners. Management by wandering about John old pal that's how you solve the problems. I have said before that in my considerable experience the blokes who got you into the sh*t ain't gonna be the ones who get you out of it.

Noades was more fun. He was no better than John Mac at running anything but at least he didn't "get depressed" and we had the hilarious "Ron Strikes Back" episodes in the proggy and on the GPG. Much better than the handwringing.

Come back Ron. At least then I could bash the board of directors for the way the club was run without having Bish on my case.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
Abee - Why weren`t you at the forum? I was waiting for ages to wind you up and ask you why you left the BU Board. .

probably just as well that you didn't Bish, most people would have walked out if they heard and digested the truth !

with all due respect Bish, sit down and think in future before posting, the high and mighty Exec Comm aren't always right you know ! :rolleyes:
 

Fans Forum

completely off topic for a second...

i just wanted to state for the record how suave and sophisticated both Bish & BeeH looked last night...

:cool: :cool:

put me and nigel brooks to shame so they did!

:blush :blush
 

Fans Forum

abee said:
Management by wandering about John old pal that's how you solve the problems.
I guess you're basing this on a remark further up this thread, which I think was a misunderstanding of what John Mac actually said. He contrasted the previous regime, where everyone employed by the club reported directly to Gary to the way he is running things now, with a bit of a management structure and responsibility. He is certainly not just letting everyone do whatever they feel like, as was being suggested.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
Abee -

Why weren`t you at the forum? I was waiting for ages to wind you up and ask you why you left the BU Board.


Skulking around at the back of the hall not saying a word, looking scruffy and with my flies open. If you read the GPG you would know that's what I do at all of the meetings.


Actually I am in Paris this week Bish but I delegated all of my incisive questions to Sweepy and told him how to skewer Wally until he begged for mercy, nail Rogers to the floor until he was sobbing for his resignation as Chairman to be accepted and then cheer up John Mac so that he wouldn't be so depressed. I hope Sweepy stuck to the script. He told me he was a hard man who was thrown out of Al Quieda for being too cruel so I'm sure he didn't let me down.

Funny though. I haven't had his report yet.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:

If BB was a finance bod, we would have a real figurehead.
[/QUOTE

Why does the figurehead have to be a "finance bod". John Mac isn't is he and he is the figurehead n'est ce pas???
 

Fans Forum

Edmundo said:
I guess you're basing this on a remark further up this thread, which I think was a misunderstanding of what John Mac actually said. He contrasted the previous regime, where everyone employed by the club reported directly to Gary to the way he is running things now, with a bit of a management structure and responsibility. He is certainly not just letting everyone do whatever they feel like, as was being suggested.

Good spin Ed but I'd bet a wager that that's not quite correct ! My take on it was that John Mac could not cope with everyone reporting to him as they had done with Hargraves. He was therefore going to "make others responsible for their actions" in their relevant departments.

The bit missing business wise was who was going to point the relevant departments in the right directions and hold the team-leader meetings compiling facts and figures whilst contemplating and enforcing strategy.
 

Fans Forum

Edmundo said:
I guess you're basing this on a remark further up this thread, which I think was a misunderstanding of what John Mac actually said. He contrasted the previous regime, where everyone employed by the club reported directly to Gary to the way he is running things now, with a bit of a management structure and responsibility. He is certainly not just letting everyone do whatever they feel like, as was being suggested.

Okay Ed. I wasn't there and didn't hear it. When you write "...bit of a management structure and responsibility" I hope you meant "... LOT of management structure..........."
 

Fans Forum

BeeH & Abee - Please post as you see fit. If you think it is helping BU save BFC post away.

JM is not a close friend of mine and I am glad he doesn`t spend his time reading the GPG. Anyway he could be off the BU Board in November. The GPG depresses me sometimes, but that doesn`t make me week. I would rather we had a small BU PR Team of three looking at the GPG and spinning - WE HAVE 3000 HARDCORE FANS.

So I challenge your approach to the way you put your views across about BU and it`s executive ..so what! Even if you were a BFC Director for BU I would still be trying to raise some meagre funds;)

I have never said the exec comm and BU are always right, but it works both ways, sometimes you two could be wrong. BU makes mistakes, but I won`t walk away on Stedders, PJ and the others...I`d love to but they have this affect on you and you come back.

My question last night was not aimed at you two, because you well know there are many who attack BU and its exec committee. I was trying to play devils advocate because I was frustrated that the questions were so mild. I was hoping to start a constructive debate.

I know your views on the BU Board, but who do you suggest should replace them and are they chomping to take over.

If you don`t rate SC & JM why don`t you find candidates and campaign for them?

I have just had a lovely Starbucks Latte thanks;) . Who is going to reply first?

What about you two as January and February as the BU Calender Boys? If you agree I will be June centre spread.

Abee - Did you make it Napoleons tomb? Fantastic place.
 

Fans Forum

Bee H said:

1) The position of Chairman of our Club should be occupied by a Bees Supporter who should accept it as a massive honour.

2) Instead we have a drip of the highest calibre who knows sweet f.a. about football and really didn't get it when everyone laughed re his dreaded vote of confidence for Wally !


1) Cameron Diaz gets my vote

2) Isn't this the whole ******* point. If I were on the Exec Comm Rogers would have been told to keep his trap shut, his vote of confidence in Wally doesn't mean diddlyshit 'cos he Rogers is a non-exec and Wally's future short term and long term will be decided by the Exec Comm on which Mr Rogers doesn't figure. End of story.

Over to you Bish. I expect a quick two hundred word abee bashing post claiming that this is another criticism of the Exec Comm and that John Mac is even more depressed than he has been.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:

1) Even if you were a BFC Director for BU I would still be trying to raise some meagre funds;)

2) .......... sometimes you two could be wrong.


3) Abee - Did you make it Napoleons tomb? Fantastic place.


1) Thanks but I wouldn't need it. I am financially independent. :D

2) This is an outrageous suggestion and one that my lawyer is looking into. Is your house in your wife's name.?? I hope not. That remark is gonna cost you oodles.

3) I have talked to my friend Jacques Chirac and I can tell you that the name is gonna be changed to Bish's Tomb if I get anymore crap outta you.
 

Fans Forum

Bee H said:
Good spin Ed but I'd bet a wager that that's not quite correct ! My take on it was that John Mac could not cope with everyone reporting to him as they had done with Hargraves. He was therefore going to "make others responsible for their actions" in their relevant departments.

The bit missing business wise was who was going to point the relevant departments in the right directions and hold the team-leader meetings compiling facts and figures whilst contemplating and enforcing strategy.

In view of this I withdraw my previous post on this subject Ed and restate that the Exec Comm couldn't run a bath and can I have Ron Noades back please. :D
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
.................WE HAVE 3000 HARDCORE FANS.


Crikey now things are looking up. At least we can forget footy for a bit.

Anyone of you HARDCORE fans got that video where John Holmes screws Seka when he was playing Johnny Wadd and it was in Hong Kong or somewhere my copy is worn out but maybe one of you has a good copy what about Greenholme Bee he must know the one I'm talking about I know you can still buy them from the States but they cost $29.99 a go and you have to join the Seka fan club and that Johnny Holmes big or what blimey I didn't have a shower for a week after I first saw him I thought he had three legs and furthermore.............
 

Fans Forum

I simply dont see a difference between the old regime and the new Exec Comm(who still haven't said a word in public) and I wasnt happy before, so can hardly be happy now.

I have no gripe with BU but we have a REAL LACK OF OWNERSHIP AND LEADERSHIP FROM THE EXEC COMM in my opinion.

I think we(BU/whoever) overplayed the Mar/Apr 'takeover', it never was and has mislead many supporters who are now becoming more and more frustrated with matters and the lack of information from the Exec Comm.

One final thing, at least one club employee insulted the fans on Saturday(does CCTV evidence exisit?) and I take it that the Exec Comm find this acceptable due to their silence. That sickens me.
 

Fans Forum

If you think that BU Board are crap, do something about it and try and change it. Stand in November.

What frustrates me is people saying that BU and it`s board are crap on the GPG, But won`t get involved.

I repeat rant away and change nothing or take an interest and try and get BU to be what you want it to be.

If you don`t want to get involved personally persuade a BEES mate.

My problem at the moment, is I read a lot of criticism of JM and BU, but no one willing to step forward.

I have had another cuppa before posting this one.
 

Fans Forum

If a written complaint is received by BFC with regards Stannard, they will investigate - JM 09/09/03.

I do not know whether CCTV was pointed to the players tunnell area. There is also the question of sound.

I do know that JM is willing to investigate if given the necessary ammunition.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
If you think that BU Board are crap, do something about it and try and change it. Stand in November.


Do I have to stand over you with a baseball bat and drum it into your thick skull by force.

I have never said and nor do I believe that the BU board is crap.

I have said that I thought that their hands are tied.

I have the highest regard for Brian Burgess and for many others on the BU committee.

I have been disappointed by the lack of public relations nous from the BFC Exec Comm which Bees United could not change even if it wanted to (and I am sure that it doesn't).

Bees United accepted to play with a crap hand and I have no doubt that they are doing their best.

You confuse policies with personalities.
 

Fans Forum

Abee - You are getting soft, I`ll take you on with a baseball bat fella. Remember I have no good looks to lose.

So you have a problem with JM, SC & AW. Why don`t you get two candidates to replace them and start your cleansing this November?

Where are the fans willing to step up and face your wrath on the GPG;)

You have many followers on here, if you can get two candidates who you fully support I will give £50 to BU.
 

Fans Forum

give me strength !

Bee H said:
please note that generally my posts on what I consider to be the failings of those in charge should all read John Mac & Co as I view any failings to be the responsibility of those in charge being all the members of the Executive Committee and not just John Mac (and not Bees United).

Time for another brew perhaps then young Bish to think about which part of this causes your obvious confusion.

It is not Bees United, it is the Executive Committee - they run the Club, they're in charge and not Bees United !

Any members of the Board/Executive Committee have to be sanctioned by Altonwood and scum Noades I believe (?), fairly doubtful that abee or I would be allowed anywhere near such heady heights - okay ?
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
................ if you can get two candidates who you fully support I will give £50 to BU.


And if you ever show any sign of understanding one ******* word that I write then I'll give £100 to Bees United.

Now is that sufficient incentive for you to try.

Jesus H.
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
If a written complaint is received by BFC with regards Stannard, they will investigate - JM 09/09/03.

I do not know whether CCTV was pointed to the players tunnell area. There is also the question of sound.

I do know that JM is willing to investigate if given the necessary ammunition.



A perfect example of weak leadership, my case is made.

Afraid to make even a holding statement, what faith can we have in these people to deal with RN's on our behalf, because he aint no pussy cat and has run rings around us so far.
 

Fans Forum

BeeH - Who was suggesting you two?

Why don`t you find two candidates who you have faith in for November? What about Abees solicitor and his Phillipino house maid;)

Even a thicko likes me knows you have burned your bridges with BU/BFC and there is more chance of you cleaning RNs pool than helping the BU Board.

I have had a Earl Grey this time.. disgusting.
 

Fans Forum

abee said:


Actually I am in Paris this week Bish but I delegated all of my incisive questions to Sweepy and told him how to skewer Wally until he begged for mercy,

Sweepy asked one tame question... :rolleyes:
 

Fans Forum

Abee - I understand every comment you make. Jesus H won`t help you where your going.;)

You have no problem with the BU Board or BU Exec personalities just their policies. You would like JM, SC, AW replaced if they keep the same policies, but cannot identify suitable replacements.

I reckon you owe BU £100 written in Beeh blood and on parchment made from your skin.

Put the cheque in the post to BB and I will ask him if he received it safely. If BB gets the cheque I will pay my £50.

How would you encourage the right type of people to stand for the BU Board (I am not talking about you two outcasts, I`m sure you were sacked, rather than resigned)?
 

Fans Forum

Fight fight... :D

And can I ask, am I the only one who thinks that BB is dreadful and weak?
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
BeeH - Who was suggesting you two?

You did !

Even a thicko likes me knows you have burned your bridges with BU/BFC and there is more chance of you cleaning RNs pool than helping the BU Board.

Oh dear, wrong again Bish I'm afraid. abee and I had a pleasant meeting with two people last week and have a very interesting meeting this Friday with someone - both associated with either BU or BFC. No need to apologise ! ;)

I have had a Earl Grey this time.. disgusting.

For christ's sake don't go on to Double Espresso's for all our sakes !
 

Fans Forum

Bish said:
Abee - I understand every comment you make. Jesus H won`t help you where your going.;)

You have no problem with the BU Board or BU Exec personalities just their policies. You would like JM, SC, AW replaced if they keep the same policies, but cannot identify suitable replacements.

I reckon you owe BU £100 written in Beeh blood and on parchment made from your skin.

Put the cheque in the post to BB and I will ask him if he received it safely. If BB gets the cheque I will pay my £50.

How would you encourage the right type of people to stand for the BU Board (I am not talking about you two outcasts, I`m sure you were sacked, rather than resigned)?

Bish I am gonna move on to something more simple than trying to explain my position to you like say solving the Middle East crisis.
 

Fans Forum

Bee H said:




.......abee and I had a pleasant meeting with two people last week and have a very interesting meeting this Friday with someone - both associated with either BU or BFC. No need to apologise ! ;)


You had to do it didn't you Bee H.

You know Ron said he wouldn't show if word got out.

:nono: :sad:
 

Fans Forum

Abee/BeeH - Getting you two in the same building at the same time .. remember Chemical Ali?

I am a thicko aqnd I bow to your Dubai spit on hands transactions.
But could you humour me.

Are you saying if JM & SC carry on with the same BU Exec policies you would like them to be replaced?

If the answer is yes by who?

I reckon you owe BU £100.

Do you taste each others food before eating?:D

I will also find out whos bottle has gone at BU and is willing to talk to you financial superheroes, I reckon your third columnist is Pete Smith.
 

Fans Forum

PAZ - A tip don`t in anyway question Brian Burgess as he is an intelligent hardworking individual, with the skills we need in community projects.

Have a look at his CV.

Don`t let him knowing ABee put you off;)
 

Fans Forum

BeeH/Abee - You have certainly given the impression on the GPG, that BU have made their bed they didn`t listen , S106, Rodgers etc

I reckon you miss the limelight and are a couple of luvvies;)

By the way PJ doesn`t read the GPG because it depresses him and he isn`t weak, so lets not go to over the top about JMs throw away remark.
 

Fans Forum

Bish, please explain!

Bish said:


I will also find out whos bottle has gone at BU and is willing to talk to you financial superheroes, I reckon your third columnist is Pete Smith.

Sorry, am I missing something here?.......or are you being ironic?
 

Fans Forum

Bish

I don't think John is weak (and no, to save others reading the rest of this thread, this isn't in response to any claim made earlir by me).

I do think however that he lacks 'general management' experience and that the position he has is not the best way for him to gain such experience.


This is why a number of fans have offered to assist him by lending their skills, voluntarilly, to cover some of the deficiencies in both staffing and expertise.

Much was said at the forum about the 'move to Lionel Road' and how this would be our salvation. I tell you Bish, unless the board starts playing hardball there won't be a club to move.

We really do need a 'hard-nosed' businessman at the helm, and I think John would be the first to admit that enthusiasm and hard-work are not substitutes for proactive management.
 

Fans Forum

I've got a headache reading all that!!

For me, the main 2 points that i couldn't get from my mind last night were the lovely Bulgarian barmaids boobies :laugh: :laugh:
 

Fans Forum

lager ?

He doesnt drink mid week because of his commitment to work, and he hasnt any money to buy beer.I wonder what he CV's like ? Are you looking for any staff ?
 

Fans Forum

Re: I've got a headache reading all that!!

Banned Bee said:
For me, the main 2 points that i couldn't get from my mind last night were the lovely Bulgarian barmaids boobies :laugh: :laugh:

Can i actually take the credit for that intellectual post as i forgot to logout big ears.
 

Fans Forum

PAZ said:
Sweepy asked one tame question... :rolleyes:

I asked why Colchester was a more attractive proposition to Rowan Vine, than a return to us.

Wally's reply was a predictable rant about agents, and how they hold out for a better offer, despite the fact I thought that all we are competing for is who picks up the wages Pompey are paying.


Further to a question about Wally leaving the club if he didn't have the backing of the Committee, I asked if he would leave if he felt he lost the backing of the fans.

He said that he was happy with the support he was getting.


My latter question was met with one or two groans from people behind me and to the side. I don't think their sensitive souls could have handled any tougher questioning! :D
 
Back
Top Bottom