FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

FFS... It's FC Midtjylland innit? :(
 

FC Midtjylland

I assume this FCM keeper is the same one we had on loan from Reading?
 

FC Midtjylland

What a pen save that was. ?
 

FC Midtjylland

Mata telegraphed it a bit, but it was a good save. Come on FCM!
 

FC Midtjylland

Definitely shouldve gone! Still I'm hitting up Rotherham and going out in Sheffield after, and gotta save for our big day at Wembley this year!
 

FC Midtjylland

The yanks on fox are better,quite impressed actually!

Apart from they can't even get close to pronouncing Midtjylland. They seem to have settled on Midgetland and Michelin respectively.
 

FC Midtjylland

Dont throw it away now brentford! I mean ... midtjylland
 

FC Midtjylland

Not going to bother with watching it now got to be up at 3am and it's awkward doing through the smart tv
 

FC Midtjylland

My stream got pulled what's the score and how they playing

Man U's 18 year old striker just levelled it up - going to extra time as it stands. Jesse Lingard just got booked for simulation for diving in the box.
 

FC Midtjylland

Rashford scoring at the Stretford End on his Manchester United debut.

How good must he feel right now?
 

FC Midtjylland

Sounds like midgys rb is the weak link having a hard time. Maybe fergie was right
 

FC Midtjylland

Rashford gets his second.
 

FC Midtjylland

Oh well...
 

FC Midtjylland

Have to throw everything in now. One goal could still win it for Midjylland
 

FC Midtjylland

Still only need one. Got to get up there and try to get a set piece I reckon.
 

FC Midtjylland

Ah well, that's that then. Nevertheless, well done the Midges. No disgrace.
 

FC Midtjylland

Dare I suggest that lack of match fitness after their break is beginning to tell in the dying stages.
 
Back
Top Bottom