Monday 1st June 2020
FC Midtjylland v AC Horsens
Danish Superliga
LIVE ON FreeSports @ 3pm
That's handy, I'm off next week.
They won't let you in yet!! Danish nationals only allowed for a while, then they relented and also allowed those married to Danish people entry. Officialdom there is tough!
Wife went back last week - took 2 days with a flight to Amsterdam, and then to Billund the next day. I'm due back soon, but she's sorting out the overgrown garden; normally my job!
Announcement expected today on opening the border further; they're under pressure from the EU, as loads of Germans have Summerhouses booked. Seems like a voluntary quarantine there.
You'll be able to get your haircut though....if required!
REMINDER
Danish Superliga - Live on Freesports at 3pm today - FC Midtjylland v Horsens FC
View attachment 21795
:thumbsup:
Is it available to be streamed?
:thumbsup:
Is it available to be streamed?
:thumbsup:
Is it available to be streamed?
Channel 64 on Freeview.
Not on ours. Says no such channel and goes from 63 to 65.
0-1 FT
Vibe hits the post on 90+4.........no footage of the fans watching from their cars........
Not according to the BBC:Think they've won the league in any case. Only one more match for them and 12 points clear.
Not according to the BBC:
"[FCM] remain 12 points clear at the top of the league, with one game to play before the championship round.
Here, the top six clubs split from the rest, carrying their points forward for a 10-game mini-league to decide the division's eventual winner."
Much like they would do in a normal Scottish Premier season.Not according to the BBC:
"[FCM] remain 12 points clear at the top of the league, with one game to play before the championship round.
Here, the top six clubs split from the rest, carrying their points forward for a 10-game mini-league to decide the division's eventual winner."
Imagine being 12 points clear and still not being crowned champions. Bizarre
0-1 FT
Vibe hits the post on 90+4.........no footage of the fans watching from their cars........
I assume that they reckon 13 home league games isn't enough to sustain full-time professional clubs.I knew there would be some bizarre, convoluted mechanism to determine who wins. Not sure what's wrong with looking at the table after everyone's played each other twice!
There is some on the BBC website. Can't post a link, sorry.
Thought we might have got a passing mention in the commentary, unless I missed it.
You can't have been concentrating that well. There were plenty of cutaways to the car park.
By we I meant BFC.
Would you be similarly disappointed if FCM didn't get a mention every time we played? I think not...
It was me who said I hadn't seen any footage of the car park....You can't have been concentrating that well. There were plenty of cutaways to the car park.
Happens in Rugby Union
It's crap. Win the league and you should be the champions.
It's crap. Win the league and you should be the champions.
It's crap. Win the league and you should be the champions.
I agree.....
But you could extend it to the Play-Offs too, I guess.....Finish 3rd, and you should go up..........
Something has to happen in that game.Happens in Rugby Union
Something has to happen in that game.
I heard some rugger chap pointing out the other day that the average pro rugby match of 80 minutes duration now takes 105 minutes to complete. Yet the ball is actually only in play for 35 minutes.
(Sorry, way off topic I know.)
Nah.
Play-offs are a good idea but not for those finishing top. They've proved they're the best. They're the champions.
Didn't W£bb say something like the play offs mean you play forty six qualifying games to get into a knockout competition
