County was biggars fault but Swindon was ours ?Will be my first time since 1993. I was shocked we won. I can be a bit ‘glass half full’ but I remember being certain we would be relegated at the time. My optimism picked up a bit into April but then Notts County…
County was biggars fault but Swindon was ours ?
And don’t get me started on tranmere and Barnsley away ?
Newcastle have earned a CO Spot by winning the EFL CupWhat, if any, bearing does where Newcastle finish have on us given they’ve already wrapped up a EC spot?
Book to brum and just get a return to Wolves on the dayIs it me or Trainline playing up. Trying to book tickets to Wolverhampton, not letting me book any train!
I just tried that, but it wouldn’t take the discount code,Book to brum and just get a return to Wolves on the day
Is it me or Trainline playing up. Trying to book tickets to Wolverhampton, not letting me book any train!
Same if anyone wantsI have a Trainline discount code if anyone want it. PM me with your email address.
Go to brum mate , loads of nice places on broad st if you got the family . Think they will be very strict on the no away fans in town this year ?I've seen Bees play at 113 grounds but never at Molineux. Taking the family for a day out in Wolverhampton as I have heard it is so nice, so its a win for me!
nicks right mate. wolverhampton is an unfriendly sh*t hole with zero for your family to see or do. worst away town in the premier league by a mileI've seen Bees play at 113 grounds but never at Molineux. Taking the family for a day out in Wolverhampton as I have heard it is so nice, so its a win for me!
Went for 1st time last season & promised myself it would be the last. Very inhospitable, just one bad pub to choose from. Police advised me & my lad to watch ourselves and follow a certain route on way back to St ......felt like the 70/80's !nicks right mate. wolverhampton is an unfriendly sh*t hole with zero for your family to see or do. worst away town in the premier league by a mile
Just sent it to you mate.
We found great little boozer on the way to ground last season, can't remember the name for the life of me, but they had both sets of fans in. You go down this cobbled street under a bridge not far after leaving the train station and it's on the corner.Go to brum mate , loads of nice places on broad st if you got the family . Think they will be very strict on the no away fans in town this year ?
The town centre is quite entertaining ? .... its up there with Middlesboroughnicks right mate. wolverhampton is an unfriendly sh*t hole with zero for your family to see or do. worst away town in the premier league by a mile
Didn't allow Brentford colours last time I tried there.It's the Great Western I think actually.
Potter was in there when we were and he's hardly indiscreet....Didn't allow Brentford colours last time I tried there.
Before or after the game?Potter was in there when we were and he's hardly indiscreet....
Before. Was all very chilled and some decent beer as well.Before or after the game?
Matches the description of the route you provided.It's the Great Western I think actually.
As a graduate of Social History it's a perfect study in the damage Covid brought to local towns/reasons to be grateful you are from West London. Choose whichever is appropriate to you
Get off the fence.nicks right mate. wolverhampton is an unfriendly sh*t hole with zero for your family to see or do. worst away town in the premier league by a mile
I also got in there two years ago, good beers and some decent cheese rolls but it was definitely no away fans before the game so had to go in without colours etc. Nice pub and close to the station (plenty of railwayana on display for those who appreciate that kind of thing.) It's a real shame that the town goes out of its way to be such a miserable experience in general for visiting fansMatches the description of the route you provided.
Tried to go there in 22/23 and was very hard work getting in unless you were very early and didn't wear colours. Persuaded them my dad, already inside, was a regular (he has a polo shirt from the pub) and the barmaid had said it would be OK. Which it eventually was. Another friend claimed to be on a canal boating holiday and know nothing about the football.
Has been a very hospitable place in years gone by - went there in league one - but definitely had the same Wolves problem as all the other pubs, on that day.
Didn't have too much trouble getting a beer in the city after the game above, though.
The official designated away pub was the bar of the Premier Inn, not exactly pub paradise. Better off drinking in Birmingham or somewhere else nearby these days.
What type of cheese, in those decent cheese rolls ? Ricotta ?I also got in there two years ago, good beers and some decent cheese rolls but it was definitely no away fans before the game so had to go in without colours etc. Nice pub and close to the station (plenty of railwayana on display for those who appreciate that kind of thing.) It's a real shame that the town goes out of its way to be such a miserable experience in general for visiting fans
I always find it's the quality of the bap that makes a quality cheese roll. But I digresss...What type of cheese, in those decent cheese rolls ? Ricotta ?
So he was very discreet then. That would be why they let him in I guess!Potter was in there when we were and he's hardly indiscreet....
Cheddar and onion if I recall... it's a Midlands thingWhat type of cheese, in those decent cheese rolls ? Ricotta ?
Just go to brum which is qualityGutted i cant make this, but yes Wolves is a dump of an away experience.
We drank in the hotel by the station back in L1.
I need a code if you can send it to me.thanksStill got a code if anyone needs, also Nottingham .
Now sending mate,sent to messages.I need a code if you can send it to me.thanks
I have one too. Going by coach - 2nd trip!Got spare code some someone wants it?
M6 on a Sunday , no beer .I have one too. Going by coach - 2nd trip!
We took a really good following in League One 2013-14.Six blocks of nine are fully sold / unavailable.
A skim over the remaining seats suggests about 150 left.
Might be the most we've ever taken to Wolves (I don't know about 21/22).