Quality race, thoroughly enjoyed it with all the thrills and plenty of spills!
Lets hope the season can continue in this vein!
Any crashes ? Might watch the highlights/re-run then![]()
For those who missed the BBC and ITV coverage of the event, I've typed up my little digest of the main points.
Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, some foreign bloke, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, some losers at the back of the grid in crappy cars, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton, some other foreigners, Lewis Hamilton, Lewis Hamilton.
"Now, Michael Scumacher, great driver this Hamilton. Best ever, do you think?"
Radio 5 and ITV - "the stations that support our boys".
Journalists need not apply.
![]()
Not many people seem to like Hamilton though - they were booing him![]()
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7306123.stm
Finally no more missing parts of the race due advert breaks!!
As long as they keep Brundle they'll be alright.
i actually like james allens commentary![]()
Yeah I do too, better than Brundle![]()
I like Brundle, his grid walks and conversations with the drivers/celebs are good. He also knows what he is talking about.
....................Hamilton is scorching again.........................
Lewis and Heikki relegated for dawdling while still on the racing line.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_GjtJ9SIY
I thought it was harsh until you saw the in-car from Heidfeld. Apparently the team told them a couple of faster cars were coming, so they were pretty stupid to be on that side of the track.
Will be good to see how they move up the field in the first lap or so.
Any crashes ? Might watch the highlights/re-run then![]()
Lewis and Heikki relegated for dawdling while still on the racing line.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_GjtJ9SIY
I'm thinking of going to one of the F1 British GP testing days at Silverstone anybody ever been to one?
HE would of done if it wasn't for a dodgy hump cap.
Enjoyed watching the first couple of laps, now been pushed off in favour of Tellytubbies :sad: Bad times![]()
I'm thinking of going to one of the F1 British GP testing days at Silverstone anybody ever been to one?