Fulham (A)
What before they've even got them?Post them NOW !!!
What before they've even got them?Post them NOW !!!
Yes that is a very good thing with tickets this seasonBuy them in a later window. You can even monitor how fast seats are selling.
No, otherwise they would be sold way too late.I thought the club only started selling tickets when the home club had sent them out ??
I file ‘genuine Fulham fans’ in the same folder as I file ‘genuine paedo/rapist fans’.Not our problem. If anything we end up in solidarity with genuine Fulham fans who get stiffed and priced out. Which is a fine line to walk when we’ll probably also sing about building flats on the cottage.
Are you sure? We have to count what we’ve received to make sure it all tallies. I don’t doubt for a moment we have the tickets already.No, otherwise they would be sold way too late.
Surely you got one?Any spares for a loyal please let me know
We don't need tickets to create a seat map. When the tickets arrive we need to marry them up to each order. It will be obvious if 1 is missing because there will be an order for that seat, but no ticket.Are you sure? We have to count what we’ve received to make sure it all tallies. I don’t doubt for a moment we have the tickets already.
I know we don’t have to have the tickets to create a seat map. I guarantee we’ve got the tickets already.We don't need tickets to create a seat map. When the tickets arrive we need to marry them up to each order. It will be obvious if 1 is missing because there will be an order for that seat, but no ticket.
Yours
Master of the Bleeding Obvious
How can you guarantee we have the tickets already?I know we don’t have to have the tickets to create a seat map. I guarantee we’ve got the tickets already.
Yeah I got , this gent missed window as on holsSurely you got one?
If another loyal then howcome they didn't have enough TAPs?
Has he got i) the internet or ii) friends?Yeah I got , this gent missed window as on hols
... I'm not a STH....yet I go to every game...home and away....go figureHas he got i) the internet or ii) friends?
O
Out of general interest could you kindly name an occasion when @rebus has been wrong about Brentford? Asking for a friend ?
And that single event tickets should be priced based on the age you used to be.......?How about a just a few weeks ago with his repeated warnings of rampaging hordes of Leyton Orient fans taking over all four stands of the Gtech?
That’s objective, mon frere.And that single event tickets should be priced based on the age you used to be.......?
Out of general interest could you kindly name an occasion when @rebus has been wrong about Brentford? Asking for a friend ?
Nothing recieved yetHave tickets been sent out yet?
Now the Man U game is out of the way they will probably be sent out this week.Have tickets been sent out yet?
Two arrived here this morning.
got mine this morning
And I got mine this morning![]()
Mine too.Mine as well
Me neither. I had issues purchasing our tickets so there is a batsqueak of concern on my part.Nothing here yet![]()
Same for meMe neither. I had issues purchasing our tickets so there is a batsqueak of concern on my part.
mine arrived lunchtime so sigh of relief, never had this worry when it was Carlisle awaySame for me![]()