PhilE
Definitely British Then
Fulham (A)
Nothing left in the Putney End. I don't mind the Johnny Haynes stand in the corner but jnr not keen.Go in the home end next to the cottage. No one is going to bat an eyelid.
Nothing left in the Putney End. I don't mind the Johnny Haynes stand in the corner but jnr not keen.Go in the home end next to the cottage. No one is going to bat an eyelid.
You crack on with apples and oranges. Have you seen their admission prices? Still crazy even after a reduction to get more in.The lack of sales at CC seems to mirror our own lack of sales for a Saturday 8pm kickoff. So another data point that digitial tickets and a very low TAPs threshold are not to blame for a not selling-out on a Saturday evening.
Of course it is. Of course it is. That fact that there is one MASSIVE factor in common is NOTHING to do with it.You crack on with apples and oranges. Have you seen their admission prices? Still crazy even after a reduction to get more in.
What you’re seeing at Fulham is fatigue with admission prices from the core support and those that do come now are tourists.
You crack on with apples and oranges. Have you seen their admission prices? Still crazy even after a reduction to get more in.
What you’re seeing at Fulham is fatigue with admission prices from the core support and those that do come now are tourists.
Was thinking the same thing. Any idea where the away pub is do tell.Where should I find out about the best pubs for this?
On the boatWas thinking the same thing. Any idea where the away pub is do tell.
Eight bells probably.Was thinking the same thing. Any idea where the away pub is do tell.
I'll be in the Bricklayers Arms from 6pm when the boat comes in. It occasionally has home fans only signs up but I've never been denied entry.Where should I find out about the best pubs for this?
Any of the many in Putney …most usually full ofWas thinking the same thing. Any idea where the away pub is do tell.
I’ve heard the golden lion on Fulham palace rd is worth a visitWhere should I find out about the best pubs for this?
Kings Arms at the north end of Putney Bridge has been aways only for the last several visits. Spotted Horse on Putney High Street also good. There also the very small pub outside Putney Bridge station that I can’t remember the name of, oh yeh, Eight Bells.Was thinking the same thing. Any idea where the away pub is do tell.
Whenever I hear 'Bricklayers Arms' I remember the fortress outside Griffin Park. A few teams got a surprise coming past those doors!I'll be in the Bricklayers Arms from 6pm when the boat comes in. It occasionally has home fans only signs up but I've never been denied entry
This one is definitely at the other end of the spectrum!Whenever I hear 'Bricklayers Arms' I remember the fortress outside Griffin Park. A few teams got a surprise coming past those doors!
It never use to be though …was more like our one in the good old days of 80s90sThis one is definitely at the other end of the spectrum!
If still available I'd love them. Can probably pick up today.2 spare adult tickets available. Collect from Addlestone today or around Putney/outside the ground tomorrow.
X1 required here too please![]()
I picked up a junior ticket yesterday from the returns for my ladI read on this thread that there maybe tickets available from the ticket office - anyone know any more?
I picked up a junior ticket yesterday from the returns for my lad
It’s a very slow system.Trying to call to get an update
Been waiting for 20mins on the phone despite being number one in the queue haha
I waited 15 mins and was number 1 in the queueIt’s a very slow system.
When you are told you are number one, you aren't as there are multiple queues. @Banana I thought they said they were getting rid of announcing the queue position?Trying to call to get an update
Been waiting for 20mins on the phone despite being number one in the queue haha
I thought they had already. However average service time is 10 mins, so with 1 person on the other end......When you are told you are number one, you aren't as there are multiple queues. @Banana I thought they said they were getting rid of announcing the queue position?
Yes please of still available - am in Staines!1 spare adult ticket available. Proper Brentford only. Collect from Staines or outside the ground.
Gone.One of our group can’t make it, so have an adult ticket available to collect in Hammersmith late afternoon/early evening, or at ground.
PM if interested.
Massive mate.Gonna be huge this
Lot of it going around (just about finished my bout of it).Massive mate.
One of my boys is well rough with the flu,but he should be fighting fit tomorrow night.
That's cheap
The ticket has now been taken.I have one spare adult ticket available.