Fulham thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulham thread

Now 1-3 down. See you next season scum.
 

Fulham thread

4-1 lol lol
 

Fulham thread

2 assists for Andre. Once a Bee.
 

Fulham thread

Let's not gloat to early !!!! They still have time.









Yeh, right ������������
 

Fulham thread

So, would it be correct to say that on Saturday, Fulham are a Championship side playing in the Premier ������
 

Fulham thread

Mission accomplished. Great work all. Page 1 doubters hang your heads. The astonishing success of the GPG relegation thread continues.
 

Fulham thread

Do they have a chance of folding in the Championship next season?
 

Fulham thread

Thank you all for your good wishes.....lol..don't worry, it's the last thing we'd expect.

One thing I have to thank the Bees for though is that in hindsight, that 94th minute equaliser of yours was the best thing that could have happened to us. Yes, it was potentially the goal that could have denied us promotion, but in the end it was the goal that was partly responsible for leading to 38,000 of us having the best footballing moment we have had to date.

I've enjoyed the re-surgence of our little rivalry over the last few years, and who's to say it won't be back on again soon, but aside from having a read of Fleet John's 'match' reports from time to time, I'll probably stay away for the time being as there's obviously less to discuss (you watch - we'll get you in the Cup now lol).

Anyway, best of luck in the coming seasons - HarefieldFFC.

Your mum
 

Fulham thread

Lenny Bond, Pat Kruze, Stevie Phillips, Alan Mayes, Ross Jenkins, Luther Blissett, Sandra in the Royal Oak with her adapted Watford W*****rs scarf that we chipped in for at an away game - I don't recall a mention of QPR or Fulham, growing up in the mid to late 70s. Watford were the enemy. W****rs. Hated them. We all did. Yet I'm feeling a certain amount of love for them tonight. How times have changed. lol
 

Fulham thread

Sadly a premiership with Cardiff and Huddersfield whom I both think will go down literally leaves one other spot. Fulham have got enough about them to comfortably stay up.

Still any team spending 100m should be top 6 IMO ...

Not bad !!
 

Fulham thread

Lenny Bond, Pat Kruze, Stevie Phillips, Alan Mayes, Ross Jenkins, Luther Blissett, Sandra in the Royal Oak with her adapted Watford W*****rs scarf that we chipped in for at an away game - I don't recall a mention of QPR or Fulham, growing up in the mid to late 70s. Watford were the enemy. W****rs. Hated them. We all did. Yet I'm feeling a certain amount of love for them tonight. How times have changed. lol

Still despise Watford (and Aldershot and Reading)!
 

Fulham thread

Welcome back to THEM....they totally fecked that season up quite royally....which makes it even better!!! lol
 

Fulham thread

Exactly. This thread and the QPR are just coming back to bite us in the arse. We laughed at Orient for doing a countdown to Relegation about us but look how pathetic we look right now.

Another blinder of a post...
 

Fulham thread

Mission accomplished. Great work all. Page 1 doubters hang your heads. The astonishing success of the GPG relegation thread continues.
Can we start next seasons one yet?
 

Fulham thread

Another blinder of a post...

Seriously this again. What is your problem on another thread you said aplogy accepted. i have kept this quiet on here but when Frank was appointed my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer on the day of the Preston game. I just wanted Brentford to give him some joy and we were awful at the time.

You really are a pathetic man and mods dont you dare delete this or let him off.
 

Fulham thread

Seriously this again. What is your problem on another thread you said aplogy accepted. i have kept this quiet on here but when Frank was appointed my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer on the day of the Preston game. I just wanted Brentford to give him some joy and we were awful at the time.

You really are a pathetic man and mods dont you dare delete this or let him off.

I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your news. Your footballing opinions however have always been way off kilter with reality since you started posting on this message board years ago; by using your father’s illness as a cloak to attack me, I think you’re the one that needs to take a good look at yourself, not me.
 
Last edited:

Fulham thread

..............a good away day next season..............
 

Fulham thread

Seriously this again. What is your problem on another thread you said aplogy accepted. i have kept this quiet on here but when Frank was appointed my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer on the day of the Preston game. I just wanted Brentford to give him some joy and we were awful at the time.

You really are a pathetic man and mods dont you dare delete this or let him off.

Sorry to hear your news mate. There are far more important things than the GPG, I hope you’re coping ok.
 

Fulham thread

I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your news. Your footballing opinions however have always been way off kilter with reality since you started posting on this message board years ago; by using your father’s illness as a cloak to attack me, I think you’re the one that needs to take a good look at yourself, not me.

I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.

For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.

At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.
 

Fulham thread

10.08 wibs goes on Fulham relegation thread for amusement to see what everyone is saying
10.09 wibs reads the last few posts
10.10 wibs abandons thread and tiptoes away...
 

Fulham thread

10.08 wibs goes on Fulham relegation thread for amusement to see what everyone is saying
10.09 wibs reads the last few posts
10.10 wibs abandons thread and tiptoes away...

So how did this get posted at 10:11? :suspect:
 

Fulham thread

Let's hope for a 3pm Saturday game at The Cottagers next season.
Would be nice near the start of the season.
I don't want them for our final home game, would love to send the R'sssss'oles down.
 

Fulham thread

I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.

For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.

At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.

Hi, social media and mental health do not mix well, you sound hurt and that is all that matters. Many of us have our "demons" and we are not good at sharing, and even worse at empathising or sympathising with our fellows.

I have recently heard obout Andys Man Club, try a Google search and see if there is one in your patch to maybe go to.

I wish everyone well, my day job is as mental health nurse, and mental health issues are a bitch for us all, we could all do with exercising due regard for each other.

Whilst we laugh, debate and have "banter" it's only good if the other is fully engaged.

As Dave said..."may your God go with you"
 

Fulham thread

Let's hope for a 3pm Saturday game at The Cottagers next season.
Would be nice near the start of the season.
I don't want them for our final home game, would love to send the R'sssss'oles down.

Let's hope you stay to the final whistle!! :sorted:
 

Fulham thread

I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.

For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.

At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.

stay strong mate
 

Fulham thread

Riverside stand due to be shut next season at the Cottage

That will mean less tickets for away/Neutral fans
 

Fulham thread

Just means they'll charge a lot for the remaining seats again to compensate...
 

Fulham thread

If this is as bad as it looks, Fulham have behaved really shabbily towards Hartlepool, over one of Pool's 17 y.o. kids.

Apparently FFC took him on trial in January, but produced a whole load of reasons why he wasn't suitable to take on. The kid then went back to Pools, where he acted up so badly that they released him. He then signed for Fulham on Friday, who consider they don't have to compensate Pools since he's a free agent.

Pool's CEO says: "The behaviour of the player, his agent and Fulham FC leaves a lot to be desired, and that is an understatement."
More here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47748281
 

Fulham thread

I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your news. Your footballing opinions however have always been way off kilter with reality since you started posting on this message board years ago; by using your father’s illness as a cloak to attack me, I think you’re the one that needs to take a good look at yourself, not me.

That’s enough now, leave it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom