Untouchable
Professional Marinakis hater
- Joined
- 5 May 2014
- Messages
- 32,337
- Reaction score
- 92,070
3-1 down now.
Do they have a chance of folding in the Championship next season?
Thank you all for your good wishes.....lol..don't worry, it's the last thing we'd expect.
One thing I have to thank the Bees for though is that in hindsight, that 94th minute equaliser of yours was the best thing that could have happened to us. Yes, it was potentially the goal that could have denied us promotion, but in the end it was the goal that was partly responsible for leading to 38,000 of us having the best footballing moment we have had to date.
I've enjoyed the re-surgence of our little rivalry over the last few years, and who's to say it won't be back on again soon, but aside from having a read of Fleet John's 'match' reports from time to time, I'll probably stay away for the time being as there's obviously less to discuss (you watch - we'll get you in the Cup now lol).
Anyway, best of luck in the coming seasons - HarefieldFFC.
Sadly a premiership with Cardiff and Huddersfield whom I both think will go down literally leaves one other spot. Fulham have got enough about them to comfortably stay up.
Still any team spending 100m should be top 6 IMO ...
Sadly they have spent well on real quality so no chance they’ll go down this season.
They'll beat enough bad teams to stay up.
Lenny Bond, Pat Kruze, Stevie Phillips, Alan Mayes, Ross Jenkins, Luther Blissett, Sandra in the Royal Oak with her adapted Watford W*****rs scarf that we chipped in for at an away game - I don't recall a mention of QPR or Fulham, growing up in the mid to late 70s. Watford were the enemy. W****rs. Hated them. We all did. Yet I'm feeling a certain amount of love for them tonight. How times have changed. lol
Many thanks![]()
Exactly. This thread and the QPR are just coming back to bite us in the arse. We laughed at Orient for doing a countdown to Relegation about us but look how pathetic we look right now.
Welcome to the board Alan Hansen![]()
Andre Gray on for Watford... Can he score the goal to send them down
Can we start next seasons one yet?Mission accomplished. Great work all. Page 1 doubters hang your heads. The astonishing success of the GPG relegation thread continues.
Another blinder of a post...
Seriously this again. What is your problem on another thread you said aplogy accepted. i have kept this quiet on here but when Frank was appointed my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer on the day of the Preston game. I just wanted Brentford to give him some joy and we were awful at the time.
You really are a pathetic man and mods dont you dare delete this or let him off.
Seriously this again. What is your problem on another thread you said aplogy accepted. i have kept this quiet on here but when Frank was appointed my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer on the day of the Preston game. I just wanted Brentford to give him some joy and we were awful at the time.
You really are a pathetic man and mods dont you dare delete this or let him off.
I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your news. Your footballing opinions however have always been way off kilter with reality since you started posting on this message board years ago; by using your father’s illness as a cloak to attack me, I think you’re the one that needs to take a good look at yourself, not me.
Sorry to hear your news mate. There are far more important things than the GPG, I hope you’re coping ok.
10.08 wibs goes on Fulham relegation thread for amusement to see what everyone is saying
10.09 wibs reads the last few posts
10.10 wibs abandons thread and tiptoes away...
So how did this get posted at 10:11? :suspect:
I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.
For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.
At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.
Let's hope for a 3pm Saturday game at The Cottagers next season.
Would be nice near the start of the season.
I don't want them for our final home game, would love to send the R'sssss'oles down.
I really couldnt give a sh*t what you think of my football opinions. What i do want is you to leave me alone. I have far more important things to deal with then you and having you nipping at me all the time is not helping at all.
For what its worth i ****ing hate myself most of the time. Had depression for years, have anxiety attacks all the time. There you win you have gone at me all the tme to try and get a reaction and you got the big one and the last six months of my life have been nothing but sh*t as had my own health issues as well. I really want you to leave me alone not leave some crusade against me where you follow me around trying to discredit me at times ad I just dont ****ing need it nor do I want it.
At no time have I sought.you out or tried to get personal ( I may have responded when you go at me) at you. If you dont like what i say please put me on ignore.
Riverside stand due to be shut next season at the Cottage
That will mean less tickets for away/Neutral fans
I’m genuinely sorry to hear of your news. Your footballing opinions however have always been way off kilter with reality since you started posting on this message board years ago; by using your father’s illness as a cloak to attack me, I think you’re the one that needs to take a good look at yourself, not me.
That’s enough now, leave it